Deleted

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by phoenixkh93, May 19, 2015.

1. phoenixkh93 Gummi Ship Junkie

Deleted

Last edited: Oct 14, 2022
  2. Krowley Moderator

It's true that most of the on screen parents are from Disney, but most RPGs kind of has a habit of moving past the familial happenings for the sake of adventure.

Other parents I thought of;

Mrs. Potts (Beast's castle)
    Kerchak and Kala (Deep Jungle)
    Kanga (100 Acre Wood)
    Lady Tremaine (Still a mom despite being evil)
    Kevin Flynn (The Grid)
    Goofy (Whether or not he's shown, Goof had a son)

3. phoenixkh93 Gummi Ship Junkie

Ah good examples I hadn't thought of there with Mrs Potts, Kanga and Lady Tremaine. With the others though as far as I recall their children are not shown or mentioned?

4. Patman Bof

Pretty sure Pongo and Perdita made me search their 99 kids all over the place.

5. Misty gimme kiss

Flynn's son has definitely appeared, in the same game as him haha. It's Sam. I'm not sure if they made that clear within KH. Max (Goofy's son) has yet to appear but I'm hoping they'll change that.

There's also the extension of Disney characters we've seen thus far, like Ariel and Wendy, who go on to become parents in their respective sequels -- but that hasn't been covered or canonized in the KH-verse and most Disney fans choose to ignore it too.

6. phoenixkh93 Gummi Ship Junkie

Well bravo that's just blown my theory out of the water :P Still a funny vine though haha, I take solace in that.

Another interesting thing I thought of is that Ariel and Hercules are technically related. In Greek mythology, Triton is Poseidons son, who is the brother of Zeus, Hercules dad. So Hercules and King Triton are cousins, which would make Ariel and Hercules...cousins once removed maybe?

7. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Would Xehanort be considered as Vanitas' father? He sort of did create him and all. Also, Snow White had the Queen for a stepmother.