The most violent/disturbing/twisted/sick/yougetthepoint Anime you've ever seen?

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by Antidote, May 13, 2007.

1. Antidote Façade

Just out of curiosity, has there ever been an instance where you've watched an Anime series and or movie that fits the categories in the thread title?

I don't want people saying Bleach or Naruto. Yes, they do have instances of violence, but nothing that disturbing.

I'd say for me it has got to be Chōjin Densetsu Urotsukidōji. More namely Birth of The Overfiend (as there are many in the series). I first saw it a few years ago when I was about 7 or 8, and I didn't really get it then. I forgot the name of the movie and the plot, but I could always remember a very graphic scene from the movie, which in turn lead me to finding it again when I posted on another forum about the particular scene.

I'm not gonna say what the whole story was about, but in a nutshell it's about a war between humans/demons/beasts/man-beasts and has swearing, fighting, extreme violence, tentacle rape <-- that's the disturbing scene I remembered that involved a schoolgirl and her lust demon teacher.

Anyway.. Have any of you ever seen a physically disturbing anime? I ask because other than this movie, I've never heard of or seen any others like this.

2. Nanaki Broken in six places

Paranoia Agent...that's why I don't watch it....It disturbs me so...*MEGA SHUDDER*

3. Alice Banned

Has anyone heard of the dating sim schooldays? You would have to know Japanese to actually play it. It's not an anime, but it was a bad end OVA type of animation. It was a very yandere anime. Up there with Elfen Lied and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. Whatever you did you got a bad end....

Though I do like Koto-chan~

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Either you could end up with Sekai and have it result in Kotonoha killing her, still end up with Sekai and have that result in Kotonoha commiting suicide, or you could date Kotonoha and have Sekai kill you. GOOD END AMIRITE?

4. Soushirei 運命の欠片

I did play School Days. I have to agree with that vote.

That was pretty messed up, like when Kaede goes crazy in 'Shuffle!', except someone actually dies.

5. JapAnimeFanatic Twilight Town Denizen

i thought some parts in blood+ were a little to dessterbing, they looked a little to bloody.

6. ♥ M e w I c h i g o ♥ Twilight Town Denizen

I haven't watched that much anime that could be considered "disturbing". *Shrugs* Most of the anime I watch is for young adults/teenagers that are girls. xD But, a couple scenes in Tokyo Mew Mew were a little disturbing. Like (I forgot which episode it was. xD) when Kisshu was covered in blood. It doesn't sound disturbing, but he looked sho sad. ='( And episode 51, where *cough* a l l t h e a l i e n s d i e d *cough*... not really that disturbing, except (sort of) when Kisshu died (it was also kind of bloody...), but mostly just extremely sad.
    So, yeah, I haven't seen any anime that was really disturbing. *Shrugs again*

7. HOSPITAL STAT! i knock tits

Well...

Can't say it was entirely disturbing and all, but there was a lot of bloody gore in X/1999 :/

8. Darkandroid Gets it Together

I haven't seen a truely disturbing sick anime. But a part of Akira was rather sick.

9. Antidote Façade

This 'School Days' has intrigued me. I done some research on it and found that, like you said, it's a dating sim. I read up about it, and it sounds very interesting. Although it didn't say it was a bad end only Anime, it said there were 3 bad endings, but they are vastly popular as they are so shocking and bloody. The good endings sound kind of suckish, actually =/

I'd very much like to play it, although I know I can't.

I did, however, find out that the makers of School Days plan to air it as an anime in July. That's good enough for me! I'd definitely watch it to fuel my morbicity... O:]

10. Alice Banned

That's why Incise from 2chan didn't make any GIFs of them. ;3
    Another reason why the H-game is so popular, grotesqueness aside, is because it was fully animated. Of course, it takes up like 8GB of my HDD. ;_;

And now I must have a quote in my sig...

11. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

l would have to go with Elfen Lied, especially the first episode and the one where Lucy's fingers blow off. o.o

12. Sophia_Esteed061289 Traverse Town Homebody

I know quite a few...
    - X/1999
    - Elfen Lied
    - Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni
    - Club to Death ....(I forget the rest, but it's an angel girl with a spiked club)
    - Godchild/Cain Saga
    - Samurai X
    - Blood+
    - Guyver the Bioboosted Armor
    - Kamikaze (a manga, VERY graphic)
    - Ayashi no Ceres
    - Vampire Hunter D
    - Hellsing
    - Texhnolyze (loss of limbs n such)

Just a few!

13. Crispers Beep Boop

i have heard of school days and i heard it is really gory
    but higurashi is gory but not that gory...

14. Alice Banned

Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan, yes? That's not really considered a morbid series though. There is blood, but the whole concept revolves around romance for the most part. I wouldn't necessarily recommend it.

[​IMG]

BTW, the spiky club is called an escaliborg ;3

On topicness, my firned tells me Berserk is pretty grotesque.

15. Tootsie coquí

Elfen Lied and Higurashi no naku koro ni
    oh!and hellsing too!
    hellsing rules :3

16. Roxas OG

Elfen Lied is saucy one minute, not very saucy the next. Unless you like bloody bits and bobs.

17. March of the Dogs Banned

I started watching Elfen Lied, and at first, I got a boner, but then, I didn't.

18. Spike H E R O

Angel Sanctuary is pretty weird.The dude tries to make out with his little sister while she's asleep!!

19. Pure Beats~ Chaser

Some parts of Blood+....last week's episode kind of freaked me out...0.o..but it's a good anime...just freaky at times...

20. Sophia_Esteed061289 Traverse Town Homebody

How could I forget Gantz?! Laser machine thing slicing ppl up....