358/2 Days The Meaning of the game's title

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by EvilMan_89, Jan 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EvilMan_89 Code Master

i think i've got the meaning of the title figured out for the DS game. remember what that the game takes place in the YEAR that Sora was alseep? well......it hit me, there are 365 days in a year, but subtract 358 and you get 7 days. SO......what i'm getting at is that on the 358th day that Roxas has joined the Organization (he counts the days or something like that), that is when Roxas gets transported into the data Twilight Town where he would spend the remaining 7 days, in other words, the week that you play as Roxas in Kingdom Hearts 2. so the 358 days is the duration of the game. now to figure out what the 2 underneath the 358 means........

2. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Sorry EvilMan but most of us came to that assumation quiet awhile ago but it's good you made this thread so that people that don't get it like the new people of the forum will know it like the rest of us.

3. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

i just find it weird that its pronounced "three-five-eight days over two" instead of "three hundred fifty eight days over two"
    it can mean "over two" screens
    over two characters (Roxas and Xion)
    but over two screens sounds the most plausible

4. EvilMan_89 Code Master

doh, i thot i was the only that thought of this, lol
    i dont' think the 2 would be directed towards the DS screens, it just doesn't have enough.....dramatic effect, lol. but over 2 characters is plausible i suppose.

5. jafar custom title

I figured that out ages ago. However, I don't think it's right. It's too obvious and predicatable. And Nomura said we will find out at the END of the game. So, it's likely that we need to know more of the plot to find out what it means.

6. Spunk Ransom you're already perfect

Yes, I thought of this forever ago as well. Although the two may stand for Roxas and Xion. I also think that maybe, you subtract two from 358 and you get 356. Also, when something is underneath, like with a fraction, you would divide, that result is 179, but I do not really know what that could do with anything. Who knows, it may even have nothing to do with this type of stuff at all. :/

7. EvilMan_89 Code Master

no i actually think it IS correct cuz i woudl think at the end of the game Roxas would get captured by Riku and then say something like, it is the 358th day XD

8. Xe54 Kingdom Keeper

I think that the /2 divides the 358 days in half meaning that half of those days Roxas was with Xion and the other half he decides that he wants to meet Sora.

9. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

It could be 2=namine and roxas, xion and roxas, xion and somone else, the time that roxas spent with xion and axel, the time he was loyal to the organization and the time he wasn't. That's all I got.

10. mudstripe Twilight Town Denizen

Well, that's sort of possible... And I don't really have an explination myself... but maybe it has something to do with what Roxas says in the beginnning of the game, "I will disappear from this world in 151 days." (I got that from KH insider)

I'm confused... XP

11. Nathaniel Twilight Town Denizen

The /2 probably means a half, as in HALF a day. You don't play the sixth day completely, it's only half a day, so it might be completely... un-epic.
    Or the other half a day when Sora was turned into a heartless, the rest of the day.

I think theory one makes more sense.

12. Mike Chaser

I believe what you said is true, but there's just a lot more to it.
    We'll just have to wait and see what Nomura has up his sleeves.

13. KaiXIII Traverse Town Homebody

I don't know if I'm wrong but there's a cutscene where DIZ says " I'll come back in 156 days...but dunno.

14. The Twin My, what a strange duet

Something tells me this is a "wait-n-see" sort of thing. Especially if Nomura says we'll find out at the very end of the game.

Myself, I figured 358 meant the number of days Roxas was in the Org., and the two thing meant both halves: Roxas and Sora, since it's the time while Sora's asleep and Roxas is existing.

But I dunno. Even this sounds like a hokey thought.

15. mokeyman q Traverse Town Homebody

Why don't you play the 6th day completely? what happens? proof please?

?

16. Misty gimme kiss

I kind of thought of the "/2" as a "half," as in Roxas is half a person. <_< Although that's just my lame way of thinking.

17. Ultimecia sorceress

lol I thought that too.
    Great minds think alike??? :D

I think some of what you said might be true though EvilMan, it's a good theory.

18. Pencilsoot Moogle Assistant

I think the /2 means Roxas's two hearts, His and Sora's.

But I guess we won't know until the game comes out... But for now let's continue making random statements! : D

19. KaiXIII Traverse Town Homebody

I've been searching and I think that the 358 is the number of days that Roxas was in the organization.

20. Finalsora120 Destiny Islands Resident

Not Letting Sora Get Close To The Computer
    then whats the /2 for then??????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.