The Kingdom Hearts Dos and Don'ts Handbook

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Sorax, May 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

Thought we would do just a little game and compile them to become like our own forum handbook of guides and opinions

it can be the following:

1. tips
    2.storyline
    3. characters.
    4. other stuff related

so okay

your pick, dos or don't s

okay

- Use guard and counterguard....a lot!!! guarding maybe hard to handle but it saves a lot of your hp and get an advantage on the enemy

2. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

Don't depend the summons in KH2 much, Drive Forms are 10000000x better.

3. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

Sephiroth has a big sword about 17 inches long, use guard at least when near him to counterattack and a chance to give him a massive damge

4. Bariyou Destiny Islands Resident

Guard is your friend.
    Glide is your spouse.
    Reflect is your mistress.
    Use them accordingly, often, and to Darkness with MP Charge!

When discussing the Kingdom Hearts Storyline, an IQ of at least 160 is required, and is to be taken with a grain of salt.

Riku is not your boyfriend.
    Roxas doesn't love you.
    Axel isn't boning anybody.

When discussing Kingdom Hearts Theories, an open mind is required.
    Disney characters are not bound to things like time, and reason.
    "IT'S MICKEY MOUSE, FOO'!" Will end any debate. Follow up with "HE'S DA KING!!" to win more internets, or look like a loser, depending on your choice.

Riku still isn't your boyfriend.
    Roxas still doesn't love you.
    Axel still isn't boning anybody.

Sora is the main character, not Riku, not Roxas, and not Axel, deal with it.
    It's Aeris, not Aerith, you goit.
    Kingdom Hearts is spelled C-E-N-S-O-R-S-H-I-P.

Riku refuses to be your boyfriend.
    Roxas refuses to love you.
    Axel refuses to bone anybody.

Unless you can recall the exact moment you first saw the movie, you have no right to criticize its use in Kingdom Hearts.
    Hearts ARE power.
    Nothingness is NOT eternal.
    Xigbar can't make up his mind.

Riku will always refuse to be your boyfriend.
    Roxas will always refuse to love you.
    Axel will always refuse to bone anybody.

These are the rules.
    IT'S MICKEY MOUSE FOO'!!

5. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

Sora is one of the main characters in the story

6. Crispers Beep Boop

it isnt aeris it's aerith >_<
    aeris was a typo

7. Bubble Master Califa Hollow Bastion Committee

Quote: 'It's Aeris, not Aerith, you goit.'

It is Aerith Aeris is a mistranslation like when she said 'This guy are sick' they made a lot of mistakes like bigg's and wedge's names were vick's and wedge's they made loads of mistakes in the 90'S those translators did. Her japanese name is Aerisu (Sounded Air-re-su) both Aeris and Aerith mean Earth but Aerith is the more correct version when translated into English ok?

Do's for kingdom hearts
    When after synthisis items use the lucky 7's which is the abilitie Lucky lucky that S,D,G have and their weapons that have lucky lucky and the lucky ring.

Don't for kingdom hearts
    Try and use mickey at all the oppurtunities because the chance of him showing decreases after the first by 10% and then after that and after that and so on.

8. xoxoroxasxoxo Twilight Town Denizen

dont try to finish mini games early in the game cuz for some you need special abilities :]

9. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

some chest are hidden well as well as enemies with rare synthesis items, so find them very well

10. Starboy Destiny Islands Resident

Do level up your drive forms AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ESPECIALLY WISDOM FORM it saves many a slow walk headache. My computers acting weird so thats all for now.

11. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

hmm... never ever ever go into a boss battle without any abilitys equiped

12. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

You get to play riku in kh2 on the last xemnas battle. this is where you need to save Sora from Xemnas before Sora hp is fully depleted.

13. xoxoroxasxoxo Twilight Town Denizen

the more munny you get with roxas to go to the beach, the more ap you get when leveling up later on

14. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

Level up summons whenever possible, summons may look useless but leveling it up may help you in tournaments in Olympus Colisseum.

15. Starboy Destiny Islands Resident

Back, fixed computer.

DON'T EVER:
    When doing the Pride Lands cheat, NEVER, and I repeat NEVER, do it until you have Magnega. Otherwise, you won't kill fast enough. For those who don't know the cheat, I'll post a thread on it.

16. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

(nice tip, we need more quick tips like that for our handbook, we need lot!)

Never use a potion or any other items when on as massive battle, either put potions on a shortcut to quick use so you won't have to wait.

17. >Keyblader< Traverse Town Homebody

When hunting for synthesis items, DO equip everyone with the Lucky Lucky ability. It helps, A LOT. Sora, donald and goofy can all learn the Lucky Lucky ability. The following items have Lucky Lucky also: Sweet Memories, genji shield and meteor staff.

Before a boss fight, DO save first. Pretty basic:) .

When you enter an area where a bar will come out saying that there's a rare heartless in that area, DO smash anything you can smash in that area (armour in beast's castle, rockets and crates in land of dragons etc) and a heatless called bulky vendor will appear. DO NOT attack the bulky vendor. Instead, use the reaction command to get a rare item.

When fighting hydra, DO listen to phil's advice and JUMP UP ON THE HYDRA'S BACK!!!!:D

18. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

DON'T verse Sephiroth when below lvl 45.
    DO have fun

19. [s y n n e ] Twilight Town Denizen

Yeah...I tuned him out and was like "What in the world is that sound???" and it clicked O___O;;

Do:
    ::Learn how to use reflect properly! It can save you in the tightest pinch.
    ::Don't use Cure! Its uses up your MP like that! Use your items first THEN cure! So that way, you can still use your other magic and still have like 10MP left to make Cure work =]
    ::Balance your team. You can set your party members to either heal you and not attack or vice versa. So be sure to balance your party. =]
    ::Remember to set your shortcuts accordingly before a boss battle! Can't tell you how many times I forgot to do that
    ::When you are fight the last battle of the game with Xemnas, he captures Sora - DO remmeber to heal him even if he is hit ONCE because you never know how long it'll take to get him back when you are Riku

Don't:
    ::Play around with your boss! In other words, you think you got them and decided "Hm, I think I want to play around with them because I know I'll win" and then you die. So save then go ahead a play around ((I've done that xD I played around with Axel and died...but I saved before so I could fight him whenever))
    ::Pay attention to your HP bar if you set vibration on OFF. Believe me, the vibrating helps. Try it =]

and thats all - everyone else pretty much said everything =]

20. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

(we still have a lot to go....)

Growth abilities are very very useful! you can get the abilities by leveling up drives

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.