Story of the Week 3

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Roxas, May 27, 2007.

1. Roxas OG

[​IMG]
    Week 3
    My leg is broken in 4 places. One of my lips is on the table in front of me. A small man I don't know keeps poking me in the arm. It's A Wonderful World is coming out in 2 months. I can't see out of my right eye. But despite all these bad things, I have some great stories for you this week. It was incredibly hard to decide on which stories to place in the top 2, but after a lot of consideration I have decided on these:​
    Winner
    New Beginnings by The Soul-Eater
    This story is a one-shot about life after the KH series on Destiny Islands. The writing, speech, and adjectives are amazing and I was captured by the visuals it presented.
    Runner-Up
    Gravestone Flowers by twilightsown
    Gravestone Flowers is a story about Riku's relationship with Kairi after Sora has died. It's based around the song "Soldier Side" by System of a Down.​

I hope you enjoy these 2 fabulous stories. There was truly awesome ones entered, and I'm sorry that not all of them can be posted here.
    As the judge of Story of the Week, it would be unfair for me to enter my own story, so I'm taking the liberty of including my latest here: KH-Vids Royale II. It's the sequel to the highly popular KH-Vids Royale, which is a story about 30 of this forum's most well-known members beign put on an island and given random weapons and forced to kill each other till one is left (based off Battle Royale). I hope you enjoy this as well as the two great stories that won this week.​

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Roxas, May 27, 2007.