Story of the Week 1

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Roxas, May 13, 2007.

1. Roxas OG

[​IMG]

Week 1
    After the first week of Story of the Week, I've received many fanfictions, from gay love stories to skateboard competitions. Many stories were amazing, and it was hard to pick the 2 winners, but here they are:​
    Blue-Eyed, Hands Tied is a relatively lengthy fanfiction about Namine throughout all 3 Kingdom Hearts games. It follows her induction into Castle Oblivion to her moments as Kairi on Destiny Islands. It is beautifully written and the characters feel identical to their video-game counter-parts. Congratulations for being our first winner, Zandyne!​

Jade Rhade's LarxenexDemyx (yes, that is correct) story provides great insight into how a Nobody "remembers" its emotions. It has a great ending and powerful story-telling, jumping back and forth between Demyx/Larxene and Saix/Axel.
    ---​
    Next week's theme is Romantic-Comedy, so start writing your stories now and get them in before Thursday this week for a chance to be featured on the front page next week. Congratulations to both winners again.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Roxas, May 13, 2007.

1. Invader Jack
      Invader Jack
      Oooh, they sound interesting!:D *Goes to read Blue-Eyed, Hands Tied* I LOVE Naminé! She is sooo cool! 0.0
    2. Inasuma
      Inasuma
      :D

MY BANNER!

And congrats, winner(s). :P
    3. Sce13
      Sce13
      I'm happy for those who won! I'll just try harder on my next one then!

Congradulations....
    4. Spiritoso
      Spiritoso
      Congrats to the winners. Blue-Eyed, Hands Tied is definitely a good story to ready. I would give it two thumbs up!

Romantic-comedy...?

I haven't wrote that in a long time, it's a foreign concept to me. xD I'll just wait for the next theme and decide what to write from there.
    5. Axel's#1fangirl
      Axel's#1fangirl
      Congratulations to all the winners! :D

I LOVE the Crushed Rose story! I'm really glad it was one of the winners :D
    6. KissesOfKunai
      KissesOfKunai
      I think I read Crushed Rose back on FF.net or something... oh well.
      Both stories were beautifully written, the first place and runners up were excellent.
      Romantic-Comedy... (Sigh) My sense of humor is worst then Organization XIII's lack of a heart. Still worth a try. (Goes to think about ideas)
    7. Fork
      Fork
      Congratz to both winners!:D

I didn't get a chance to read Zandyne's Fic, but from what I hear it's amazing.

And I read Jade's story a long time ago. And it is in fact amazing.
      I bet she doesn't even know she's runner-up xD

Roxas, I think you should somehow inform the rest of the people that next week's theme is "Romantic Comedy", cuz I'm sure not everyone know that....No I'm not suggesting PMing everyone xD. Can't you make a sticky or something?
      Oi, we already have 2 stickies there.
    8. Jade Rhade
      Jade Rhade

That's true... I just found out about two minutes ago... Thanks, everyone! o.0 *in state of shock*
    9. Roxas
      Roxas
      Congrats, Jade Rhade!

And you don't really have to follow the theme of the week. I just put that there because I was in the mood for a romantic comedy.