Star Wars Battlefront III

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Asterisk, May 15, 2009.

1. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

It's real.It's in the making right now and I gotta say it's blown my mind.Bigger and better stages.Graphics are awe-inspiring.Ship to Ship combat looks intense and much more impressive than in SWBF2.Ground combat looks brilliant, just from looking at the Hoth stage.I haven't been this excited about a game for a very, VERY long time.

2. jafar custom title

If only the game's were fun in the first place.

3. GREE06 Traverse Town Homebody

I've been waiting for a long time for this. The first 2 were awesome. This one looks really amped up.

4. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

You do know that Free Radical isn't working on this game anymore right? Pandemic got the game and there's a chance everything amazing you saw in that video is not going to be included in the actual game.

5. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

I'd rather have SOME hope than none. Don't be a downer bro.

6. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

These game has been moved around so many times it's not even funny anymore. First Pandemic was working on it for a small time, then they gave it to Free Radical, then FR shut down and Rebellion got it, then I'm pretty sure FR got it back, but now it's in Pandemic's hands. Hopefully they get their **** together since they have their baby back. They sure as hell are going to need it after that horrible LotR game.

7. Krowley Moderator

i loved SWBF2, this one looks ready to top it :P

8. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

Playing SWB2 online is a *****. Every time I get online almost everybody is either going commando with the assault rifle or shooting rockets everywhere. Get's so annoying >:
    Although it's so satisfying when you kick everyone's ass and they rage quit.

9. Fellangel Bichael May

Can't wait for it!. First 2 were awesome. 3rd, looks KILLER.

10. Sora Son of Light Traverse Town Homebody

I think you get to actully play as the emperor's red guards!

11. Destined Working for WDW

Um...I thought I read somewhere that since the company working on the game tanked, that this game was one of the ones scraped and that was why the footage was leaked.

12. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Dear god, I feel overly ecstatic over this. I still play Battlefront II from time to time.

One can be thankful they are most likely still going to release it.

13. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Sheesh..lotta great depression in here.Have a little hope...this could the best selling SW game ever if they made it.I rememer when they said BF1 was the best seller..couldn't believe it.