Square-Enix's PDF Translation

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, you know the PDF Files that were released recently? Well KHU's Pazuzu managed to translate that PDF, and it gives off more details about the games so be sure to check it out! If you missed any previous information, be sure to catch up Here.

Also before I move on, I'm going to point something out, because this has annoyed me for the last time, KHInsider, has recently stole the translation I did for the 3 trailers without crediting. I know it's the translation I did, because despite them trying to reword some parts, it has some of the few mistakes I made, and most of it is almost an exact copy of what I translated. It's always best to give credit when it's due.

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days
    ==========================

Organization XIII, No. 13, Roxas
    The untold story of a new protagonist

In single player mode, go and explore all of the Disney worlds! Then in multiplayer mode, go and do missions with your friends!

Story
    -----

Twilight Town.
    As always, Roxas and Axel are watching the sun from the clock tower.
    Their mission as members of the Organization: find and destroy Heartless, and collect their hearts.
    And at the end of that mission, they always meet up at that clock tower, eat ice-cream together and chat about the day's missions.

"Do you know why the evening sun is red? It's because light has lots of colours, and of all of those, red reaches us from the furthest away."
    "What're you getting all proud about, Axel?"

Two who should not have hearts, continuing to engage in their exclusive conversation.
    This is the untold story of Roxas's time in Organization XIII...

Staff
    -----

Director: Tetsuya Nomura
    Co-Director: Tomohiro Hasegawa
    Producer: Patrick Chen
    Executive Producer: Shinji Hashimoto
    Production Company: h.a.n.d. Inc.

Game Information
    ----------------

Name: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
    System: Nintendo DS
    Genre: RPG
    Release Date: Unknown
    Estimated Price: Unknown
    CERO Rating: Unknown
    Copyright: Disney Enterprises, Inc. Developed by Square-Enix/h.a.n.d.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
    ==============================

This is a story of awakening, one which connects to the grand beginning of the Kingdom Hearts story.

The PSP's high-level graphics aility is taken to its very limits.
    A new set of three protagonists compose three different scenarios.
    The controls, system and graphics follow those of the series so far, while at the same time bringing a whole new feeling to the system!

Story
    -----

The legendary Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power.
    Some legends say that long ago, its wielder saved the world, while some say that he brought chaos and ruin upon it.
    (Ansem Report 8)

Before Sora gained the Keyblade, there were many "Keyblade Masters" in the world.
    One of those Masters, Master Xehanort, and his only disciple suddenly disappears, an omen of the great disaster that would subsequently erupt.
    And as soon as one Master realises this, he tells his three disciples that they must track down Master Xehanort at all costs...

Staff
    -----

Co-Director: Tai Yasue
    Producer: Patrick Chen
    Co-Producer: Yoichi Yoshimoto

Game Information
    ----------------

Name: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
    System: PlayStation Portable
    CERO Rating: Unknown
    Copyright: Disney Enterprises, Inc. Developed by Square-Enix

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kingdom Hearts: Coded
    =====================

An unlimited range of Disney worlds, distributed to your mobile phone.

An adventure spanning across many diverse, rich Disney worlds.
    A new system and new graphics put high-end mobile phones on the same level as game consoles!
    Our first collaboration with Disney's Internet division, the Disney Internet Group.

Story
    -----

This story revolves around a single fragment of Jiminy Cricket's "Jiminy Memo".
    Following the events of "Kingdom Hearts II", Jiminy returns to Disney Castle. Jiminy has been reading his memo along the way, and a single page makes him stop in his tracks.

This page contains a mysterious message:
    "We have to go back, to heal their pain."

But no matter how much he racks his brains, he can't remember what the page is referring to.
    The King turns the Jiminy into data, and begin to investigate. And in a world traced by the Jiminy Memo, the Destiny Islands, a sleeping boy awakens.
    Thus Sora's new adventure in the Data World begins.

Staff
    -----

Co-Director: Hajime Tabata
    Producer: Kakuko Obinata
    Assistant Producer: Kousho Ito

Game Information
    ----------------

Name: Kingdom Hearts: Coded
    System: Mobile Phone
    Copyright: Disney Enterprises, Inc. Developed by Square-Enix

Edit: We also have a new angle of the Mega Theater KH Art!

[​IMG]

Source: KHU and Square-Enix PDF, also Courtesy of 2ch and IT-PLUS for the better image angle.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Sep 20, 2007.

1. kitty_mckechnie
      kitty_mckechnie
      Those cheeky monkeys! *shakes fist*

Wow thanks for all this Xal, you're doin' a smashing job on these. You too Mirai. ^^
    2. keyblade bearer
      keyblade bearer
      Edit: No need to quote long posts.

They can't make a multiplayer game of kh for nintendo ds!!!!!!I protest!!!!I want him for ps2 too!!!!!!!!!!

I can understand a game for the mobile, I accept that but why for the ds too??????Is th end .......
    3. axel8th
      axel8th
      Actually, if 358/2 days use the card system then the DS is more than a good system to put it on. However i have a question. Coded is for What kind of cell phone? Verizon, T-mobile,sprint etc. and what cell phone model? A sidekick perhaps? or one of the new one coming out? As you can guess I'm not a cell phone guy.
    4. keyblade bearer
      keyblade bearer
      Ehi kitty_mckechnie!Do you make that song in your forum signature???If yes..is very beauty!
    5. Fork
      Fork
      keyblade bearer, please don't quote long posts next time.

Anyway, thanks a lot for the updates Xaldin. You never fail to do a great job.
    6. keyblade bearer
      keyblade bearer
      Axel 8th, i don't tell wich the games of kh for ds and psp are bad...Itell only that Iaven't ds and psp!!!!And I could want with all my forces have a game multiplayer of kingdom hearts!!!!!!ARGH!!!!How I will make????

I have mistaken key!!!!!!And I agree with you for the job of us xaldin!!!!
    7. xemnasfan
      xemnasfan
      not a phone game! well i'm hoping that what ever it has is irrelivant to the rest of the story.

i don't care about multiplayer i think it should remain single player like the first two or four if you count final mix.

dang with all the cool games coming out for stuff i don't have i'm going to need a job to get it all.
    8. Luxord93
      Luxord93
      Ven Is Roxas Look At His Clothes In Pic Just Look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    9. kitty_mckechnie
      kitty_mckechnie
      No, it's the opening tune from FFX. And please stay on topic, this isn't the spaz zone.

I'm quite happy with the games & the systems they're on. Ok i don't have a PSP at the moment but i will get one.
    10. Darkcloud
      Darkcloud
      Ooooo, this gonna be great!! I don't know if I'm going to able to get the mobile game, but everything else I'm good to go!

Also, the guy holding the key in the Org outfit is Roxas right? His hair's at a weird angle and he looks a little older, so I'm having trouble trying to tell.
    11. Pazuzu
      Pazuzu
      FOMA phones. As far as I know, they're not available outside Japan.
    12. Khanran
      Khanran
      Hooray for having a DS! Then I'm sure to get at least one of the games.

*happy*

And I think it's a really great idea, that you can play multiplayer on 358/2! Being able to play as four different characters... And play against others too!

*fandomgiggle*
    13. Mirai
      Mirai
      Thanks, Kitty. ^^

Man, this stuff is getting me all excited like!
    14. ThunderOfLarxene
      ThunderOfLarxene
      oooooooooo i cant wait for these to be released
    15. xaldin7th
      xaldin7th
      this is smth i was hoping for. but... they better have some multiplayer or internet options for the PSP aswell
    16. venster
      venster
      Roxas looks kinda...different in the art. O_o Looks older.
    17. xemnasfan
      xemnasfan
      does anyone besides me notice that xemnas in that picture looks like seph.

or wonder when the distruction of hollow bastion be shown.

oh and roxas or whoever does look weird maybe he just woke up, i know i look like that in the morning. :P
    18. temenos
      temenos
      I wonder what kind of graphics are going to be in 358/2 days (DS)

I'm hoping they crank it up a little, I'd rather not have GBA CoM type graphics.
    19. .: Ryan :.
      .: Ryan :.
      i get it! the guy holding the keyblade may be the new Org XIV member or roxas older...