358/2 Days Spoiler!! Axels real name + picture included!!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by AxelFireDancer, Jun 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AxelFireDancer Destiny Islands Resident

Edit: Spoiler!! Axels real name + picture + vid included!!

[​IMG]

As promised here is the screen cap

リア
    Ria Pronounced Lea

DAY 299!!!

Saix: You have to decide what's more important to you--Roxas and this Doll ((Xion)). We're going to have to trust you--Xemnas is as well--to make the choice. Isn't that right... Lea?

OFFICIAL NAME AXEL SOMEBODY = Lea!!

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-4cgOf6whI and the video is now up thanks to DChiuch

Btw people it will most likely be pronounced Lee-ah...I don't see why everyone is making a fuss over it being such a feminine name...have you actually looked at the guy? Very fem looking just like most of the other organization members ^^

2. xkh2x Traverse Town Homebody

awww I can't read japanese :(

but that's nice to see that his name is ferminine =]

3. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

i have spent awhile trying to figure it out. i figured it was Ale or Lea. maybe..... Axel's somebody was a girl!!!! O.O

4. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

O.O sounds like a girl's name to me...

5. FallenTsuki Merlin's Housekeeper

cool that we know axel's name but I'd like to know the rest as in the rest that havent been said yet

6. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

Wow...Lea all this time. At least my theory is right. All organization members have there real names. You just need to get rid of the X. Like for example:
    Xemnas = Ansem
    Roxas = Sora
    Xigbar =
    Braig
    Axel = Lea

7. water mage Kingdom Keeper

I highly doubt it. Marluxia's somebody would be the girl if anything and just because Axel when he was human, his name is Lea doesn't make his somebody a woman.

Sora founds femine as well and he's a guy and his nobody is a guy.

8. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

Completely agree with that. It would be stupid and ******ed if they made his somebody a girl.

9. The Twin My, what a strange duet

Drat. My money was really on Ale there.

Granted, this is supposed to be a kid's game, so "Ale" isn't exactly a good pick, but still...

10. Misty gimme kiss

Assuming that I remember Kingdom Hearts II correctly which is highly unlikely, isn't Xemnas the nobody of Ansem's apprentice Xehanort? And he abandoned the name Xehanort?

But anyway, I think it'd work well with Axel's somebody being a girl. It'd give us more knowledge about the creation of nobodies (when someone looses their heart their nobody will not necessarily be the same sex), and it'd be interesting I think. Kingdom Hearts needs more females, even if the Lea character doesn't show up.

Or I could be entirely wrong and Lea could be a dude.

11. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I'm now going to name my son Lea and my daughter Ale....

If I was Axel, I would've said "Shut up, Isa!" Although I doubt that's right lol

I still want to know the other members' real names, its just interestnig trivia

12. Vaxing Twilight Town Denizen

people I HIGHLY doubt Lea was a girl.

think about it: a Nobody is an empty shell left behind when a Heartless is created. i don't think that empty shell will just automatically change sex for no apparent reason. it's completley illogical. from we've seen the Nobody created has only minor changes from their originals. (this obviously does not refer to Lesser Nobodies)

13. axel-chanviii Twilight Town Denizen

Dammit! I thought his name was Lae! Pronounced "lay". I'm disappointed.

14. giggleyroxas Traverse Town Homebody

Why couldn't it be pronounce Lee? That would work better as a guys name than Le-ah.

15. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

ok guys does it really matter if his somebody is a girl

16. Nuff' Said Banned

it is important because its a (KH) girl that kicks ass not a guy like always or a ff girl

17. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

No one said it was a girl, It could just be a feminine name.

18. Slyzer Traverse Town Homebody

Lea sounds pretty cool. Whether it sounds feminine or not, it's pretty cool.

I like Sora's name too.

19. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

Yes it actually does because it would be wrong is so many ways. His somebody is a guy and like I said it would be REAL stupid if they made him into a girl. It would cause an complexion if anything. If he was suppose to be one then the nobody would of been one to begin with.

Not logical at all, as the nobody has minor changes towards the somebody such as hair. Though the nobody also keeps the visage features as well as their somebody. So that right there wouldn't have any possibly of sex change whatsover. Name that you think about the name Lea sounds more masculine than Lae. I actually have heard of guys named Lea.

There were talks of Marluxia being a female, but they left it alone and stayed with him being a guy. Which would include the somebody.

Sora's name is femine also, but he is a guy so the same thing with any other character with a femine like name. What about Terra? Hm I feel sorry for him as well.

If Kingdom Hearts needs more female characters then Square-Exix should stick with ones that were born or created to be female in the first place.

20. Flurry of dancing flames8 Merlin's Housekeeper

dang that is pathetic why so fem but i dont care all i know is .............. with the ................................. alon with ...................................... but ......................................telling ppl how to pwn ppl

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.