Spank's Top 5! Week 7 (Jan. 7th - Jan. 13th)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Deathspank, Jan 16, 2007.

1. Deathspank Banned

Sorry, late update on this. I've been working on a lot of re-records and something else that you guys are going to love. Here's the top five.

1. Submitted By: SalZa89 | View Video
    Song: I Like The Way (You Move) by BodyRockers

2. Submitted By: TheEndlessAbyss | View Video
    Song: Ready, Steady, Go by Paul Oakenfold

3. Submitted By: JadeRhade | View Video
    Song: This is How I Disappear by My Chemical Romance

4. Submitted By: Zasuke | View Video
    Song: GO!!! by FLOW

5. Submitted By: shawnaxox0691xox | View Video
    Song: Diary of Jane by Breaking Benjamin

Hope you enjoy them all, and keep submitting! Maybe your video will show up here next Sunday!

P.S.
    Expect a lot of re-records for KH1 to show up within the next few days.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Deathspank, Jan 16, 2007.

1. hahannuh
      hahannuh
      i like the way you move kicks arse. perfect timing and really clever.
    2. SalZa89
      SalZa89
      :'DD Thaank you~ I had really fun doing it x3
    3. *Sora*
      *Sora*
      I really liked the "Diary of Jane" video. Had a lot of feeling, good transitions, and syncing. Overall, my favorite of the five. Good job to all the creators, and great picks, Kyle.
    4. cloudfinalfantasy
      cloudfinalfantasy
      Nice i like the way you move.
    5. Xigbar
      Xigbar
      You definately placed them perfectly because I simply loved "I Like The Way You Move"...
    6. kngdmhrts2
      kngdmhrts2
      wow

awesome top 5 for that week....looks like i'll have to step up a gear this week:cool:
    7. Cody
      Cody
      My favorites were diary of jane and I like the way you move....
      awesome top 5.
    8. Jade Rhade
      Jade Rhade
      Thanks!

Thanks for the #3 position! However, I have a question about the video portal itself... In two of my vids now, after the upload, some scenes were cut out. I used small black screenshots between some of the cutscenes to help it better match the music (most notably in the beginning); but these "blackouts" as I call them, were cut out to be replaced with a freeze-frame of the first shot of the clip. Has this happened to anyone else? It honestly embarrasses me, because I really don't think that I deserve the #3 spot with the vid in such poor condition. Anyway, thanks again!
    9. Inasuma
      Inasuma
      Diary of jane ftw!!!

I like that one the most. Good pics, ds!
    10. cloudfinalfantasy
      cloudfinalfantasy
      actually i havent listeined to diary of jane and i just listeined to it so i like diary of jane.
    11. shawnaxox0691xox
      shawnaxox0691xox
      n_n Thank you for the #5 Postion
      Made my day n_n
    12. Kingdom Glory
      Kingdom Glory
      I LIKE CHEESE! And I like the way you move!
    13. SalZa89
      SalZa89
      Yeah... this happened also in my vid :/ (but only in one of them...luckily)... I had also many "blackouts" but it didn't show them all... >__< I just though they were too quick or something... x3
    14. keyblade13
      keyblade13
      The video: "I like the way you move" sounds really good in fast foward
    15. Zasuke
      Zasuke
      I didn't even know you did this until this week's top 5 (week ten) so I searched for the others and BAM! I found myself in the #4 spot! Thanks you!!!!! On another note, I can't blame "I like the way you move" for getting higher than me, that was awesome!