Spank's Top 5! Week 42 (Nov. 18th - Nov. 24th)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Deathspank, Nov 26, 2007.

1. Deathspank Banned

Every week, I scour the video portal's latest submissions and pick my top five favorites. Just because you don't make it into the top five does not mean that you're video wasn't good. We just have so many good videos that they're hard to choose from! Here's the top five for this week.

[top5number1]ef25dd78-3135-4e02-be02-99ec0184e15b[/top5number1]​

This Week's Winner: khfreak87 | View Video
    Song: Falling Inside the Black by Skillet

2. Submitted By: HazHeartz | View Video
    Song: Hearts of the Innocent by Kutless

3. Submitted By: endlezzAttackz | View Video
    Song: Will You Be There by Skillet

4. Submitted By: TheClamWhisperer | View Video
    Song: Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls

5. Submitted By: NinjaAlchemistSakura | View Video
    Song: Fergalicious by Fergie

Hope you enjoy them all, and keep submitting! Maybe your video will show up here next Monday!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Deathspank, Nov 26, 2007.

1. Stardust
      Stardust
      XD Awesome, congrats to all the winners ^^.
    2. tc831
      tc831
      cool vid number 1 :)
    3. Xennex
      Xennex
      nice job all!! ^_^

OMG on the first one... is that... SORA PLAYING HIS KEYBLADE LIKE A GUITAR?!! OMG FOCROFLMBO!!! *shot* ahem... nice job to all who made it to the top 5 and great job on all the vids *thumbs up* b^_^d
    4. KL93
      KL93
      P-Will's was great, but I don't think it was better than Haz's.
    5. Demyx_MelodiousNocturne
      Demyx_MelodiousNocturne
      i can't believe my vid is number 5 XD
    6. kairithebeat
      kairithebeat
      oo0p great videos ^_^ I enjoyed them all **thumbs up**

**esp ""the goo goo dolls** its a great song **smiles**
    7. endlezzAttackz
      endlezzAttackz
      woot 3rd place sweet!!!
    8. Nny
      Nny
      Good job everyone
    9. Xaale
      Xaale
      Good job everyone! Hey Deathspank, I have a question....do you moderate the videos uploaded into the site? If so, I was wondering if you recieved mine. It's called Demyx saves a life and I posted it almost an hour ago. I was wondering if something in it was not approved.
    10. koolashley
      koolashley
      #1 and #4 almost made me cry! I loved #4! The Fergiliscious lip synching was beautiful! Great work to everyone!!!
    11. vaizado
      vaizado
      Good choices, but what's up with videos from the same users being picked over and over again. With no offense to khfreak87, Im tired of seeing his name up in the top five almost all time. We ALL know he makes kickass videos already, so how about picking out more underdog AMV makers to be on the top five?
    12. KaiZelpher
      KaiZelpher
      Awesome!

Is there anyway we can download these AMVs? I'd really like to have them on my pc, so I can put them into the KH collection xD.
    13. Xennex
      Xennex
      GREAT NEWS!! i made mah first AMV!! *throws a party* i uploaded it, but i can't find it in 'user-submitted videos' D: Spank, can you please at least tell me where to look for it or what's goin' on??? thnx~!! ^__^

ahem... the vids are all awesome, and a thumbs up to all who made it to the top 5!! b^_^d
    14. endlezzAttackz
      endlezzAttackz
      You have to wait for the videos to get approved my mods, mods aren't on 24/7, so you have to wait patiently
    15. Fayt
      Fayt
      1 = the best in my opinion , go pwilliard , XD
    16. Linx
      Linx
      Lol. Fergalicisous..Wait..Wrong spelling..Lol.
    17. darkinsanity98473
      darkinsanity98473
      That first video is awesome. Can you upload that somewhere? I'd like to see that one more before it leaves the archives. Like youtube or something.
    18. Khfreak87
      Khfreak87
      It's already on YouTube. My name on YouTube is "pwilliard"