Spank's Top 5! Week 39 (Sep. 9th - Sep. 15th)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Deathspank, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Deathspank Banned

Every week, I scour the video portal's latest submissions and pick my top five favorites. Just because you don't make it into the top five does not mean that you're video wasn't good. We just have so many good videos that they're hard to choose from! Here's the top five for this week.

[top5number1]f27c5cdd-7991-4049-9967-99aa00f3587f[/top5number1]​

This Week's Winner: HazHeartz | View Video
    Song: Meant to Live by Switchfoot

2. Submitted By: Streetfighter87 | View Video
    Song: Sanctuary (No One's Dream Anymore) by Utada Hikaru & OAZ~DJ Zinc

3. Submitted By: KL93 | View Video
    Song: Over My Head by Sum 41

4. Submitted By: WiiLover946 | View Video
    Song: Frontline by Pillar

5. Submitted By: Fayt | View Video
    Song: Shapeshifter by Celldweller

Hope you enjoy them all, and keep submitting! Maybe your video will show up here next Monday!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Deathspank, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Stardust
      Stardust
      Wow, fantastic! ^^ Congrats to all the winners.
    2. chaogirl649
      chaogirl649
      OMG! I made the top five. I made that Frontline video. I go by WiiLover946 on the Portal because I don't remember my password to my chaogirl649 account, and I can't check that e-mail address anymore. Congrats to all the other winners! Awesome vids this week! I love them all!
    3. Darkandroid
      Darkandroid
      The number 1 was excellent, very smooth tranisitions, great timing, an original song that fits the game. It had a very professional feel.

The main con I can think of personally was the intro, it was too long, and for an intro to the editor the text wasn't there for all that long, like a second or 2. So I would of personally of made it shorter and have the text for longer. Beyond that I wouldn't change a thing.