Spank's Top 5! Week 22 (Apr. 22nd - Apr. 28th)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Deathspank, Apr 29, 2007.

1. Deathspank Banned

Every week, I scour the video portal's latest submissions and pick my top five favorites. Just because you don't make it into the top five does not mean that you're video wasn't good. We just have so many good videos that they're hard to choose from! Here's the top five for this week.

[top5number1]b7a52108-6c7d-4a15-931f-991d0189c42e[/top5number1]​

This Week's Winner: soccernelly | View Video
    Song: Rebirthing by Skillet

2. Submitted By: khfreak87 | View Video
    Title: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Trailer

3. Submitted By: khfreak87 | View Video
    Song: Figure.09 by Linkin Park

4. Submitted By: KL93 | View Video
    Song: Rising Sun by Carb

5. Submitted By: skuller86 | View Video
    Title: Organization XIII Tribute

Hope you enjoy them all, and keep submitting! Maybe your video will show up here next Sunday!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Deathspank, Apr 29, 2007.

1. EvilMan_89
      EvilMan_89
      crap! i never win, lol. it's cool tho
    2. Kiryu
      Kiryu
      Those were pretty good. Congrats to all the winners.
    3. gothsora47
      gothsora47
      Mine never get put on, and they take forever to make, NOT COOL!!!!:mad:
    4. saxoR_vs_aroS
      saxoR_vs_aroS
      nice! and again, congrats to all winners!
    5. KL93
      KL93
      Damn, he made it on there twice? So unfair... but at least I made it...
    6. LloydFayt
      LloydFayt
      i dont agree with the choice of the winner, but i never do. i woulda put it between the phoenix one and the remix of the kh song one
    7. silverstrings
      silverstrings
      As always, everyone's complaining about the choice of winners. ^^; You guys do realize that this is Deathspank's choices and not YOURS. Let him choose what he wants, geez.

I'm rather fond of #1 for a change. o.o Love the song-choice. ROFL at the Org XIII tribute. Luxord's music in particular had me cracking up. XD Also, no subtitles? THANK. GOD. That right there makes it awesome in my eyes. I wish more AMVers would take the time to do that. ;_;

As always, congrats to all the winners~
    8. Peyton
      Peyton
      I liked this weeks winner vid.
      Congrats to all the winners good job.
    9. Sora-Riku
      Sora-Riku
      nice.... i like the winners :)

lol i loved the org.13 tribute.... so funny mehehehehe.......xD
    10. Shigome .:a dreamer:.
      Shigome .:a dreamer:.
      they were all awesome, the third one i actually saw and favorited on youtube. ^_^ and the first one-i absolutely love that song now--the lyrics-the beat-all of it! *squeals and runs around in circles in her living room...until she trips and falls on her face-lol ^_^' (jk)*

okay i lied, i havn't watched the last one yet and i just watched the second-OMG that harry potter one was hilarious! it made me laugh-that syncing was really good and the effects with the music. i love it! *im still laughing inside from it XD*

and now that i finally saw the last one i can say i actually like all of the winners in the top 5. ^_^ man, some of the song match ups in the last one was hilarious. lol.
    11. DigitalAtlas
      DigitalAtlas
      Thank god a Linkin Park video didn't win this week(by win, I mean number one for it's the only one I give a crap about). The winner's song seemd to fit KH and it's was pretty good. I have no complaints...
    12. Shigome .:a dreamer:.
      yeah i kno! the winner did a good job on that amv, it all fit together so well. ^_^
    13. DrMario64
      DrMario64
      Oh schnapp!!! khfreak87 got on the doublshizlle for hizzle!!!! whaddup with dat?!!?!?
    14. shadowed_light
      shadowed_light
      Hey, not bad!

I tend to favor khfreak87's Linkin Park video more than the others, but they were all fairly decent. The Harry Potter one was fun.

I wandered over here from YouTube for the first time ever, and I'm happy to say I am not disappointed. :)
    15. DigitalAtlas
      DigitalAtlas
      I agree, it fit perfectly. Persoanlly, I think he used the speed up effect too much, but it was still great.
    16. KeyBladePrideAMV
      KeyBladePrideAMV
      Congrats on the win, soccernelly. ^_^
    17. skuller86
      skuller86
      Cool, I made top 5 :)

khfreak87 (pwilliard) you LIVE on the top 5 xD Way to go man :D
      Same to you, soccernelly. and of course KL93 :P
    18. Shigome .:a dreamer:.
      hmmm...possibly, but it's still really well done. i really love it and now im addicted to that song *lol-im listening to it now ^_^*
    19. Khfreak87
      Khfreak87
      Thanks, skuller. Congrats on your win also, and congrats to all the other winners. Great job, soccernelly, that vid was awesome!