Sora's Darkness *V2*

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Dawn, Aug 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dawn King's Apprentice

A lot of things changed since our old thread. It is a crossover between FF7 and KH and a little bit of OC.
    Dawn: Sora, Cloud, Saxor, Demon King, Eberhart, Luana, Xenos, Malik, Zack, Mei, Sephana, Ronda, Garnet, Lucrecia, Bryant

Zodiac50: Sephiroth, Jenova, Lilith, Stripe, Kadaj, Orochi, Allison, Seph, Ocean, Shihab, Raja, Angeal, Vincent, Seraphinus

The two requirements is to be active on khvids and catch on. Let me know if I missed anyone or want to join.

2. Zodiac50 Merlin's Housekeeper

Sensing Luana wasn't in his castle, Sephiroth made a portal under the necklace for her that dropped it and the note he wrote for her in front of her.

3. Dawn King's Apprentice

She works in a bar for females only. She notices a note then grabs it before her customer does but couldn't make out the letters. With a fustrated sigh, she tucks it away.

4. Zodiac50 Merlin's Housekeeper

"I suggest you take that necklace before I do." Jenova said in her human form as she sat at the counter.

5. Dawn King's Apprentice

She takes the necklaces off the counter then puts it on. "Shouldn't you be with him right now?"

6. Zodiac50 Merlin's Housekeeper

"He wants you." She said as she narrowed her eyes in hatred and drummed her fingers on the counter.

7. Dawn King's Apprentice

"Then he has to wait." Signaling the end of conversation. A customer calls her for another shot then she hurries over.

8. Zodiac50 Merlin's Housekeeper

"For how long?"

9. Dawn King's Apprentice

"Until his daughter is a week old."

10. Zodiac50 Merlin's Housekeeper

He clawed into the bark of the tree he was on. She clutched her head and gritted her teeth as she had a rage-induced headache.

11. Dawn King's Apprentice

She has a headache but continues to work anyway.

12. Zodiac50 Merlin's Housekeeper

He dashed back to the castle in a wild rage. "Don't you have anything that will deal with a headache? I don't care if it's human."

13. Dawn King's Apprentice

"Sorry, I don't know what will help you from his rage. Besides, I just started."

14. Zodiac50 Merlin's Housekeeper

He headed to his puppet's room. "It's not his rage that's bothering me."

15. Dawn King's Apprentice

She gives her a glass of water. "Does it have to do with me?"
    "I'm scared Orochi."

16. Zodiac50 Merlin's Housekeeper

"Perhaps." She muttered before gulping it down. "Why?" He burst through the door and snarled at Cloud as he approached him.

17. Dawn King's Apprentice

"Your dad." She replied as she backs away.
    "What else besides I took him from you?" She hears a customer asking for more then hurries over.

18. Zodiac50 Merlin's Housekeeper

He grabbed his neck in an iron grip and dragged him off to a different part of the castle. "That's it. He meant everything to me and you took him from me." Her form briefly flashed to her original before she regined control.

19. Dawn King's Apprentice

"Fine, I'll deliver his daughter to him and be out of his life while you can have him. He told me he's not wanted so I'll keep it that way."

20. Zodiac50 Merlin's Housekeeper

She slammed her fist on the counter, creating a few cracks. "I already told you he wants you!" She looks at the floor. "He won't accept my love anymore."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.