Kingdom Hearts II Sora has a mom right....

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by BloodxXxDark, Sep 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BloodxXxDark Destiny Islands Resident

I know he does....So scince everybody forgot about Sora-she must've too-and that would be just freaking weird xD.Your son has been gone for a year sleeping in a capsul and you can't remember a thing about him? do you think she realized when he came back that he missed a whole year of high school? o.o....That's just odd....what would've been even worse would've been if she didn't remember him even when he came back..."uhh...can I help you Young man?" ....or perhaps namine filtered fake memories into Sora's mother's mind? (E.G. "Your son is on a trip to nigeria for being a scholar and won't return for a year or so) ...let's hope she did. xD

I just thought about this at random today and decided to post somthing~ XD

2. krayzie Lionhart

well sora planned on leaving the island without even thinking about his parents
    its like him and riku dont care about them

3. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

Yep he has a mom.
    And you have to remember she only had a short period of time to remember him through all of this.

When Destiny Islands was destoryed in KH1, she vanished with it and was in a sleep like state unless she had her heart taken by the heartless. Then she returns at the end of KH1, only to forget Sora again as he goes through the events of Chain of memories right afterwards. She would forget him for a whole year, until Sora awoke at the start of KH2. Then she likely started freaking out lol.

4. BloodxXxDark Destiny Islands Resident

Well,What about Riku's parents? Nobody forgot about Riku xD-so the likleyness would be his parents freaking out unless namine or someone else pulled a couple of strings xD...this just proves how odd Kingdom hearts really is...all of the loopholes xD either ways I still love it xD

5. Ŧiмє Яǽрεѓ King's Apprentice

I find it strange that Sora never mentions his parents on his journey. He talks about missing Riku and Kairi, but not his parents? Didn't make much sense to me. We also never hear anything about his father either. Maybe Sora' mum is a single mother?

6. BloodxXxDark Destiny Islands Resident

well If i was on an adventure and I lost my two best friends,My age and wisdom would tell me that THEY would come first-that's just the instinct of a Kid/Teen/whatever....or at least...taht's my perspective xD...and it is a video game after all so...reality isn't really a big factor...amybe when sora talks about missing home he THINKS of his parent/Parents xD

7. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

Basically all it boils down to is this.
    Family really has no importance in Kingdom Hearts.

8. DemyxPlaysMySitar Twilight Town Denizen

I always thought about this - I think in KH one it mentioned her or something. I can't remember, but sure, in KH you don't really think about the kids. And as said above, it's more concentrated about Friendships.

Maybe in KH3 you'll meet the parents? Or if Kairi and Sora get married. I doubt that will happen though xD

9. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

no it didn't mention her you just heard her call Sora down from his room for dinner.

10. DemyxPlaysMySitar Twilight Town Denizen

That's it! xD

11. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Exactly!

Smartboy Strikes again!

Lol I woulda actually liked to have seen the characters families.

12. DemyxPlaysMySitar Twilight Town Denizen

Yea, maybe they'll involve them in the 3rd one. It would be awesome xD

13. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

doubt it. The characters are suppose to not be about Sora and co.

14. DemyxPlaysMySitar Twilight Town Denizen

Unless they're secretly part of the story line?
    Yea. mkay. I really doubt that. xD

15. tSG1 Chaser

In that case, sora's dad is Ansem.

:lolface:

But, Sora's mom would probably have been more worried about her self than him.

Like the great Dr.House once said, "you care about your patients, but you care about your self more"

16. elementmikeh Merlin's Housekeeper

Families most likely have absolutely no significance, and they cant just say that Sora and Riku didn't have parents and they just appeared out of nowhere. However, when the door opened at the Destiny Islands, Riku said "We may never see our parents again.", showing that they atleast think about them and that missing their parents was a factor holding them back.

17. kaseykockroach Hollow Bastion Committee

They forgot to write their parents into the story. Since, y'know, I'd worry about the location of a hot chick and emo friend far more than the lives of my parents too. Rather than missing his parents, Sora just wanted to get to first base. >>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.