Kingdom Hearts Should i move on? ((New here))

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Spellbinder, Sep 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spellbinder Merlin's Housekeeper

Hey everyone, im kinda new here... just registered today! but i been playin Kingdom Hearts for a while.

So i started the first game like... 2 years ago i think, but i didnt like it and i couldnt figure it out so i just stopped playing. then, earlier this month, i started playing again, and now i think it rocks! But now i think i'm never gonna finish it...

So i just got past Riku who i thought i'd NEVER beat, and now im at Chernabog, who i know i'll never beat... i've asked my friends, and they say yes, but i want everyone else's opinion.... Should i go ahead and start on KH2?

Thanks for..uh... reading. still not really familiar with everyone here, lol. Thanks again!

~the Yeti

2. Misty gimme kiss

Keep trying at Chenborg; I had the same problem. I couldn't beat him for the longest time... I suppose you could just watch what happens next, but don't move onto KH2 without seeing the ending of the first one.

Besides, I love the ending of Kingdom Hearts. It's what started my fandom.

But if you need help, consult an online strategy guide or post in the "Help" forum.

3. Spellbinder Merlin's Housekeeper

Well i'm currently using a walkthrough, (that's how i got so far, lol) So i know how to beat him, i just... cant. *sigh*

Oh, and i've already seen the ending... lol. i watched it on youtube, i couldnt resist :D So should i still keep on at Chernabog? because i'm still doubtful if i even get past him, i'll beat Ansem..

4. TabbyRoxas Twilight Town Denizen

When you start off, land at his feet and summon Tinkerbell. Then you should be fine

5. Spellbinder Merlin's Housekeeper

hey, thanks! that helped a lot, but i still cant beat him. *mutters under breath* stupid fire-barrier thingy...

6. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

Finish it first. I mean, you could just do the Three Days of Roxas' story first but I would strongly suggest you to finish KH I. It's better that way, not to mention, you'll feel that sense of accomplishment.

Could you also inform us what level you are on and what Keyblade that you are using?

7. Inasuma "pumpkin"

I suggest getting a big bottle of soda and chips, and sitting down to finish KH1 from where you are.

Some helpful tips:

- Use the Aero spell; it help's BILLIONS. xD
    - Blizzard and Thundaga are your friend, use these two spells! Mostly Thundaga, but be careful, it depletes your magic fast. Use Blizzard for awesomeness.
    - Dodge Roll. Good. Use. D:

KH2 will make no sense if you don't finish KH1, because it talks about the end of KH1 in KH2. lol Especially in the beginning.

It's also worth while to mention that you should play Chain of Memories, if you haven't.

8. ShadowMancer King's Apprentice

That's what I did, but you should do CoM first, before KH2. You'll get it better. Well, I did Chain of Memories, then KH1, then KH2

9. Spellbinder Merlin's Housekeeper

Well, i'm on level 47 or 49, cant remember, and i used the ....Collossi... or.. whatever Keyblade. it looked like it came from Halloween Town, but it wasn't the pumpkinhead. Anyways, i finally just decided to move on to KH2....which, i know i'll probably regret it later, but oh well. It hasn't been too confusing yet. Thanks a BUNCH, though!! I decided i'll keep trying at KH1 though, cause ill never forgive myself if i dont finish it. Thanks again!

~the Yeti

10. Repliku Chaser

Keep trying to finish KH1. You are pretty well right at the end. You might want to take yourself back to fight some Heartless there and level up a bit more. You can make it through the game at the level you are at, but it will be a bit harder. You'll want to see the sequences at the end with KH1 and you are so close to the end if at Chernabog. If you are having trouble with him though, I'd actually consider going and fighting some Heartless before going to the pink door, cuz that's the end. Good luck!

[​IMG]

11. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Don't give up with Chernabog. Trust me, the more you fight him the better you'll get. It works- practice makes perfect.

Yes KH2 is better but don't just skip the end of KH1, you'll feel even better once you've beaten the game. Plus you thought you were never going to beat Riku but you did. Well done^^

12. #1 DinestyX Gummi Ship Junkie

Don't Give Up!!! I Know How U Feal! I Gave Up 2 And Didn't Restart Till Ibeat Kh2, And I Thout I Would Never Beet It But I Beet It The Other Day And Was So Happy I Screamed And The Nighbers Called The Cops!

13. micketymike Twilight Town Denizen

I'd tell you but then youed never leave me alone
    do you know what realy helps
    glide and dodge roll from his attacks thats what i did

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.