Kingdom Hearts II Sephiroth Tips (Hope it Helps)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by adamrule, Jan 6, 2009.

?

How hard is sephiroth?

1. Toddler

13.9%
  2. Easy

16.7%
  3. Medium

11.1%
  4. Hard

25.0%
  5. Crazy!

2.8%
  6. INSANE

8.3%
  7. HOLY S#*%!!!!

19.4%
  8. Impossible

2.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adamrule Merlin's Housekeeper

First things first, you should be at least a lvl 85 before you fight him and have all forms up to lvl 6 or max (Not to use the forms but to use the abilities)..... you can do it earlier but its really hard. Have Alot of Combo plusses with you, and its always a good thing to have ultima weapon or oblivion. then go to the Dark Depths and talk to sephiroth. Hell want your keyblade (hmmmm thats not new.) and gets mad over it. after the cutscene get ready to press triangle. this is the only reaction commands but he should do it more than once. after that quickly turn around a pound him when he teleports block and when he hits your keyblade hit him. when he does the "Fire Cylinder" just jump away and hit him right as it goes away.
    Here are some of his attacks and how to prevent them:
    1. Teleport: block as he teleports.
    2. Fire: Jump / Fly away.
    3. Super:when he rises up and glows red hit him very fast.
    4. 100 hits: use the reaction command.
    5. Anger: He glows red with the last 2 bars left and cannot be prevented.
    6 Anger attack, Meteor: This wont always be in the battle but if it does then jump from one side over the room to the other over and over again until he stops.
    7. Sword Slash: Use guard or reflect or jump away fast.
    ok now when you beat him youll get 1 drive guage point. go talk to cloud in the Market Place. (The place with all the shops.)
    now go back to sephiroth and talk. now you really shouldnt skip this cutscene because its AWESOME!!!!! ok after the cutscene youll get the keyblade Fenrir, it has 7 attack power and 1 magic power.
    Hope this helped, Bye!

2. XienZo Traverse Town Homebody

You can guard the sword slashes too so you can counter attack faster, and if you didn't want to dodge Heartless Angel, you can use a item when he uses flash right after.

You can't dodge flash in mid air, so reflect is the only way out there, and the first hit bypasses once more.

Too many combo plusses might make him teleport more.

Level 85 isn't that neccesary if you get used to his attack patterns. (but then again, thats the same with any boss)

3. Book_Of_Twilight Moogle Assistant

That was a great way. But you don't have to be a high level. I beated him on Proud mode at lvl 73.

4. Azure Flame Banned

I beat him at level 40-something before. It was difficult, but once you get used to his moves, it's just pretty much trying to counter them or evade them. I've got a lvl 99 file that I go into just to kick his butt when I'm bored. Only once in a while do I lose, and that's only because I get out of practice with the controls.

5. Ultimecia sorceress

Agreed, after I got used to his moves I was able to beat him at level 51 with the pride lands keyblade.

6. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

God you guys are like video game gods then, cuz I got to level 100 and still couldn't beat him....the tips helped, thanks :D

7. Senbonzakura Kageoshi Kingdom Keeper

sephiroth is too easy ive beat him at lvl 59 before.

8. adamrule Merlin's Housekeeper

i got that you should be that lvl from a guide but everything else i told cause i didnt really know what lvl you SHOULD be but for first-timers you reallllly should be at least that high.

9. Azure Flame Banned

Impossible. You can only get to lvl 99.

10. *FinalFlash*Screamer Destiny Islands Resident

He is pretty easy to kill, but difficult if you let him hit you even once or twice.
    He's just too effing strong.

11. XienZo Traverse Town Homebody

12. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

Talk about cheap. There seems to be no rest when you're up against him and when you try to heal yourself he attacks you again. I was so frusterated that I thought I never was going to beat him, but finally I did and that was a exhausating experience.

13. Sui_Caedere Traverse Town Homebody

When I fight him I was already in level 98 (I went hunting for synthesis items before the fight... that makes you level up in no time) and have all my drive forms in level 7 so i wouldn't know how to help you :P

14. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

I'm gonna try it once. I'm lvl 96 and I haven't beaten him...

15. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

Ehh, i fought him at lvl 52 and lost, so I'm waiting till lvl 99 to fight him...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.