Scientology responds to the threat of Anonymous~

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Catch the Rain, Jan 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OOXx2p12x4o

erm...wow I don't really know what else to say, thought and comments? I will merge the 2 threads at some points, but for now I will keep them seperate. Personally I think if this is serious, this is the biggest mistake that Scientology could have made.

2. Dredica SNES was the best.

Umm...is this for real?

3. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

I can't decided, it is as real as the video sent by Anonymous, but whether or not either poses a real threat, or even if these videos are real, I can't decide.

4. Darkandroid Gets it Together

This is getting serious.

Both sides are the same, only difference is Anon does it for fun, Scientology isn't. It's true that 711chan was hacked, and they have banned any talk of the raid. Well here is an extract from the site.

Honestly you hear all these stories about Scientology, if things carry on like this, it's going to get messy.

5. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

I agree completely, the retaliation is only going to make things so much worse, eurgh plus hello Scientology say "anonymous are all kids" and then say they are going after them? WTF they have brough themselves to the same level =/

Both sides are acting crazy and both sides need to stop.

6. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

Exactly, I think that Scientology is joke but, what these people are doing, if they keep arguing it's going to go to a point where they might start a war on each other (like they already haven't), I say (and I can't beleive I'm saying this) anon should just leave Scientology alone and we can just get on with our lives.

7. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

Now that Scientology have responded there is no way that Anon are just going to stop now, Scientology called them out, if Anon want to be taken seriously then they can't just back off now.

I am also inclined to go more with anon than scientology >.> though I am not going to pick either side =/

8. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Uh I lol'd.

It's probably someone from anon that isn't really affiliated with this at all. lol

9. libregkd -

10. Repliku Chaser

Oh, jeez...the Scientology retaliation message is more creepy than the Anonymous one. Religion is free...Transcendence is free...then why does it cost so much to find the "truth" of Scientology out? Hello there?

Roight. Any way, in a sense I wish Anonymous and Scientology would just burn each other out and both go away because this is getting plain idiotic. I am curious as to what 4chan and some other sites have to even do with Anon. They charge some things that I don't think are accurate. Even if members of Anon were using the sites, it would probably be through proxies, so good luck tracing it. The FBI etc aren't going to help Scientologists anymore than they help others like businesses and people with credit card scams by people in Nigeria with people planted throughout the U.S. I shall end my rant now before I go on and on. Scientology answering this call was just lame and well, I don't know why, but it ticks me off.

11. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

You need to inform a church.

12. .Kairi. Kingdom Keeper

I agree, it's just going to get worse if they don't stop.
    Now I'm waiting to see what happens...

13. SplitOverload Chaser

Scientology's cracked. I like Anonymous' style.

Now, I'm sure anon won't back out from this. So I'm just hoping to see what happens next lolol

14. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

I really hope this is from the church so it provokes Anonymous even more xD

btw, what's rule 1 and 2 >.>

15. Advent 【DRAGON BALLSY】

Wow. Scientology has made a big mistake.

16. DancingCookie Traverse Town Homebody

I think it's totally hilarious that The Internets vs. Scientology kind of started on YTMND with Smoothmedia's "The Unfunny Truth About Scientology", then moved from there. I don't go to anything ending in "chan", though, so I can't say where it all really started. But they really only do it for the lulz.

And Scientologists are the only "Religion" that can't take criticism, many Journalists have been sued and run into Bankruptcy because Scientologists didn't like information on them getting out. They're just irritated that they don't exactly have a case. Which is when they pull out the "WELL IT IS EMOTIONAL HARASSMANT" card. And everyone knows Anonymous doesn't care about your feelings.

Do Scientologists even study anything?

17. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Anonymous and the Church of Scientology having a fight? I see a L and Light relationship devloping here.

Anonymous = Light

Church of Scientology = L

Oh, this will be interesting.

18. Inasuma "pumpkin"

You got it backwards...

L = Anon

Light = Scientology.

That's what I think anyway. xD

19. burnitup Still the Best 1973

I see Anonymous as the ones who started this.

20. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

Whatever the case, I feel that Anonomous are right. Scientology is a cult of contradictions. They say religion is free but yet they tax their members millions of dollars. They say that they are open-minded and yet in this anouncement they appeare to have a narrow minded and predjudistic view of communal websites, particularly those that involve gay cultue (4chan) and as said above can't take criticism like any other religion can.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.