School under threat that there will be shooting and fights yesterday

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Xephos, Mar 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xephos Neko, gamer, animelover, and artist :3 *purrs*

My friend e-mailed me two days ago that their school nearly shut down after only 400/1800 students came to school while the rest were afraid that there will be shootings and gang fights. She also stayed home when she heard about it.

Tell me what would you do if this situation occured at your school?

For me, I would stay home and my parents of course would force me to stay also.

2. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

well in grade 9 ... people kept calling in saying there wa=ere bombs in our schol, happened 4 times, the first 2 times were funny, the rest were annoying, because it would either be raining or scorching hot.. and it all happened in about 5 weeks

3. Xephos Neko, gamer, animelover, and artist :3 *purrs*

I see......... Alright then.

4. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

I would've still gone to the school. I've actually been looking for a fight to get into lately, even if I'm a nice kid.

The real question here is How come so many of them knew?

My school isn't at any harm, we had a bomb threat but all of us still had to go to school and no one was really afraid. We were actually talking about it, and the majority of us said we'd fight back if something like a school shooting happened.

I'd still go to school.

5. Xephos Neko, gamer, animelover, and artist :3 *purrs*

:Everyone saw the graffitti on teh wall mentioning about it.

6. EvilMan_89 Code Master

if ppl knew about it then it is obviously just an attempt to shut down school. if the ppl were actually serious about hurting someone they wouldn't spread the news all over like a dumb*** and get caught.

7. Shuhbooty moon child

Well last year we had a bomb threat at out school. And 95% of the school kids were like at home frighten. I was one of them. Nobody came but half a class of 6th and 8th grader. Everyone else was, like home. It was really fun doing the drills of escaping. But when it came down to it. It was like. "No I want my life"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.