School Boy Gets Attacked By Trespassers

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Crumpet, Mar 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

A boy from my school who was in Grade 8 (1st year high school) was at my school and got chased and beaten by boys believed to be in Grade 12 (last year high school) but does not attend my school. The vidoe was also posted on youtube. The police were involved but I don't believe my principal will do anything about it. He never helps anyone. And somehow our school looks bad because of it... the way the paper had reported it. I just want to know why people do it?

2. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

honestly,who picks on a kid 3-4 years younger than you?..

Human's(usually males) like to have a sense of power over those who are weaker or more feeble than they are...it kinda brings the Alpha Male and Female thing to us instead of just animals.

so those 12th graders wanted to beat an 8th grader for either that,or just fun...if they were caught,maybe they can tell you why they did it.

3. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Teachers only care about pay checks.I'm in 3rd year in secondary school,9th grade in high school (I think thats how it goes,hell i don't f*cking know).Teachers and principles ignore the big things and pick on the petty things.The school teachers keep what little they queit.Students in our know stuff that could wreck the school for instance, a student in our school tried to blow up our school and was stopped by the guards but the information never hit the news.

4. EvilMan_89 Code Master

omg, that's pretty horrible. i would like to know why they do it as well. i hope they get arrested and get charged as an adult

5. White_Rook Looser than a wizard's sleeve.

If they had buried him in the sand we could have had a theme for the year.

6. Advent 【DRAGON BALLSY】

Pitiful. What a waste of flesh. How could you pick on a kid so much younger than you?

7. EvilMan_89 Code Master

if they captured any of the kids, are they allowed to torture the kids to spill the beans on who the others were? or is that not allowed?

8. Saintlikesgirls Chaser

honestly teachers don't care... seriously they don't care about anything about us... especially not out opinions... one time my teacher when she was in college was asked to get her opinion on a book and then next day the tacher told her it was wrong LOL XP

anyways yeah seriously males do that kind of crap to feal supirior than others... even though he was like 4or 3 years younger

9. JorrellVsRoxas Traverse Town Homebody

http://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job=High_School_Teacher/Hourly_Rate

and how do you get caught by the guards?
    I don't do alot of bad things at school... but everyone school seems like it sucks...
    Teachers at my school care fo' the kids..

10. Princess Snow White I feel such an isomniac.

It shows how immature one can be.

11. Rikus_blade Destiny Islands Resident

ditto

:3

12. Sir Charles of Monocles The Fault in Our Stars

The government won't torture them. But cruel OR unusal punishment is allowed. Just not both at teh same time.

13. Xephos Neko, gamer, animelover, and artist :3 *purrs*

That is so unfair! Your principal is so uncaring and then suddenly those groups of people came by to attack some kid with now reason!!!???? I demand something out of this or police to act now!

14. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

I can remember that i took on two 6th years (12th graders).I might've looked
    worse in the end,looked like a bulldozer struck me down but i can asure you one
    thing, 6th years didn't come near me again.Those guys along the guys who hurt
    that guy are a waste of life. those are the guys who drag race on the streets
    and crash into the innocent.Those are the guys who destroy for no reason.

15. Repliku Chaser

Many teachers go into the job caring about the kids. I think you guys are harsh on teachers and don't get it that if a teacher does become disheartened it's mainly for three reasons.

1. The Administration - Teachers will often report things they see wrong or try to get kids out of the class that do things to others and are harmful and disruptive. However, they get ignored often. The Administration such as an uncaring Principal, school board etc really can be upsetting to teachers and they find that they either do their job with bad kids still circulating around doing whatever or they walk out because it's stupid. Teachers are also forced to do a lot of things they don't want to like models of a curriculum that is designed with holes. Teachers are there to educate students and feel pressured in this way and I can see why a crappy administration sucks the life right out of a teacher.

2. Bad Students - There are students like these 12th graders or others that do things right in your classes and you've known for years they are bad eggs. You think the teachers don't know, but often they do. They try to divert things not having the power to discipline the kids that are disruptive, rude and cruel to others. Some will sit there and talk back to a teacher and ridicule everything, bringing up why this class is stupid etc or mocking the teacher and students. With no power to offer any kind of discipline, teachers are stuck with the brats and so are we. They also will try to help some kids who have a negativity to life but often are stuck with how far they can go to help a kid, especially if the child doesn't want it. They are just as stuck as other students are with these kids.

3. Bad parents - Even if kids are found out to be really bad, too many parents are lazy and the only fight they will do if they hear their kid is bad is to fight the school board and teachers, trying to get them ousted out of jobs or sue the school. These parents do not want to believe their children are not the angels they pretend to be at home. Some, even if they do believe it figure that it is wrong for -anyone else- to insinuate so and thus fight for no reason other than this superimposed honor system that fails. The administration therefore can only do so much before parents will attempt to find loopholes and counter with suing and saying that their children are receiving biased treatment.

So to me, I think the problem is not the teachers themselves but the fight between the Administration and the Bad Parents who let their kids do whatever. There is so much red tape out there it is pathetic. I'd give the teachers a break and realize they are trying to do their jobs and have bad crap happen to them from two sides of the coin while students do not. I've known plenty of teachers including one of my best friends that finally quit the job from all the stress she received. When people cry at night surrounded by crappy homework students hand in that looks like a 3rd grader's but is in fact a 9th grader's work and she can't do crap about it because it would be insensitive, there's a problem. When a teacher can't kick out of the class a kid or two that is defaming the class and insights passive aggressive attacks on the teacher, the material and students, well there's nothing to be done.

I do hope those 12th graders are punished, to get back to the point, because that is extremely wrong and should be dealt with. 12th graders should not even be at a junior high school. Since there's a video tape and all, it is only a matter of time. However, realize that what we will see out front is not the truth when it comes to how these teens are going to be dealt with. There is, as I said, miles of red tape and the parents will probably get involved and not discipline their children, but instead fight the system. The principal may be a lazy jerk because of this. No school can afford to keep repeatedly getting sued by parents who just want to make a buck.

Of course, this is not to say that there are not rotten teachers out there. But I do say that the majority at one time did come into the education system with the purest of intentions and somehow probably got royally screwed over by the other three groups I mentioned and so are disheartened. They should leave the jobs and move on but teaching, despite how some teachers gripe, pays pretty good in a time like now where people are desperate for jobs. So, we get stuck with a few rotten eggs. I do try to give teachers though a respect if they deserve it because of all the crap they deal with. I am not so easy however on sucky parents or a bad administration because they are the core reasons why education sucks. Money can't fix bad parenting or a crappy administration that does things -their- way to avoid problems and try to keep as many kids as they can in school despite how dangerous they are. Of course, we can also look that this goes on a state level, since states determine how education will be ran in each place. The administration gets orders from above, just as teachers do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.