RPG-Advance

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Tallian, Oct 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tallian Banned

This is a complicated yet fun system of RPG's I created. This is still not finished yet, but you can put your profiles for this RPG in this thread for now. ONLY RPG PROFILES FOR NOW!! More will be explain soon, but for now this are the rules/stats for your character you must fill out in order to play:

[This is where your character worksheets will be posted. I have made, designed, and created(They all mean the same ) an RPG system. It's a little complicated, but, with this RPG, character worksheets, you can update your character and progress in the RPG world! Allright, I'll explain this more thoroughly.

1#. To make a character and progress in this system of RPG threads, you must make and design your character here

2.# This is a list of stats that you MUST have in order to post here:

a. Your characters' name:(Example. Tallian, Vent etc.)

b. Your character's background: (Example. A troubled past. He has killed many people and plans to atone for his past mistakes.)

c. Your charatcers weapon:(Example. Scythe, knife, gunblade, buster blade, magic staff etc.)

d. You must post your characters stats(Example: Magic level, Strength level, Archery level etc.)

e. Your characters element:(Example: Fire, wind, water)

f.Describe what your character looks like(Note: You can draw a picture or post an image and add it to your profile for a better look into your character.)

g. Name your characters goal.(Example: Goal is to conquer the world, have a wife, or be a great warrior.)

h.What gender of course: (Example: Male or Female)

I.What race is your character:(Black, white, hispanic etc.)

J. Your back-up weapon:(Example: Survival knife or gun)

K.Tell how old your character is:(Example: thirty, fourty, fifteen, thirteen etc.)

L.What allignment:(Example: Good, evil, inbetween, niether)

M.Other information of your character that isn't mentioned

N.(What special abilities does your character have?(Example: Typhoon kick or special attacks.(Please descibe your attacks)

O. Stats in more definition(This is what all characters start off with:

Strength level:10

Magic level: 10

Wisdom: 10

Agility: 10

Experience: 50

Level: 1

Guile(Guile is your sneakiness): 5

Archery: 3

Aiming abilities: 0

Special abilities:(You choose these yourself! You can only pick two)

More things will be added. I am still working out the bugs and how this RPG will work.

2. Hissora ahurhurhur.

ok im not sure if this work out right but here go and i might change my Chari (its the same person im using for the thread Rpg... and i hope you dont mind if I use KH crap too)
    a. Your characters' name:Goes By Axel but forgot her real name

b. Your character's background: She is the old lover of Axel (from KHCoM and KHII) and after he died she let his soul live in her. She has the power of fire and his weapons and gave up her name also. She is also a Nobody.

c. Your charatcers weapon:Axel's fire rings EDIT: Fire Charkrams (i think thats how you spell it)

d. You must post your characters stats:(wow is this a video game?)
    Magic:Lv 60
    Strength:Lv 72
    Defense:Lv 54

e. Your characters elementExample:Fire

f.Describe what your character looks like:Long red and black hair about a foot after her shoulders. Green eyes and pale white skin. (pic coming soon)

g. Name your characters goal: #1 to find a nobodys point and #2 To find a way to bring Axel back

h.What gender of course:Female

I.What race is your character: Pale white (not sickly whit but pale)

J. Your back-up weapon:A katana with the escence of fire in it.

K.Tell how old your character is:Twenty one

L.What allignment: Sorta good but not evil.

M.She is a smart alic at some times but gets serious when reminded of him.(She refers to Axel when she says "Him")

N.What special abilities does your character have?:She is able to convert fire energy to any part of her body. Example- A fire punch

O. Stats in more definition(This is what all characters start off with:(umm do i fill this out?)

Special abilitiesYou choose these yourself! You can only pick two)
    Teleport-Able to teleport from one place to another depending on range[Half mile per second]
    (im not sure if i filled it out right but this is it)

3. Tallian Banned

You did good on everything, but the stats are listed above. Those are your starting stats. This isn't a videogame, it's just an advanced RPG system. Please be sure to list the stats above.

Edit: Nevermind, you did. Thankyou.

4. Akio Traverse Town Homebody

For those of you who know.... you know... =P
    Name: Cheal

Background:

Main Weapon: Bow and arrows

Secondary Weapon: Two daggers

Character's Stats:

Guile: 5

Characters Element: Plants

Appearance: Cheal

Goal:

Race: Part Human; Part Demon

Alignment: Good

Special abilities:

Green Thumb:
    Cheal can touch the ground and control any plant that is in a five mile radius. Although once touching the ground he can't move his fingers from the ground for a short time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll work on this some more, but I got a question.

1) What is the plot/setting/story of the RP?

5. Claryssa Destiny Islands Resident

Name: Arosa Zende

Background: Arosa was born as a demon amongst humans and was raised to try to get along with them. She was taught an illusion that helped to blend her in, she used it only to please her parents and quickly returned to her normal self when she was out of their sight. When she looks back, she wonders if what happened to them had to with her refusal to hide her true self. The humans that lived nearby turned against the demons there and took her parents' lives. She managed to escape to a mostly demon community, where she found a master of the 'Flame Blades'. After much begging and hard work on her part, he took her as a student. Her master seemed young to be so knowlegable of such an ancient magic. That could be part of the reason her affections for him grew into more than apprentice to master feelings. To this day she still doesn't know why he was so angry, but he was angered and sent powerful magic at her, if she hadn't used a shield, she would have died. In a rash decision, she used her reflective shield sending the blast back at him, killing him. In a rush of guilt, regret, and loss, she left and has wandered since, hoping to someday find the reason for her master's anger and atonement for killing him.

Weapon: Arosa holds but a single short staff. It is about two feet in length and made of plain silver. At the center is a barely visible seam, at which she can twist to reveal a long blade on either end, adding to the danger of her staff.

Stats:

Element: Psychic (It makes more sense at special abilities.)

Appearance: Arosa stands tall at about 5'9. Her black hair falls in waves to her tailbone. Perched on top of her head are two cat-like ears. Her eyes are a dak shade of violet. She has a slim black cat tail. She wears loose black pants and black robe that is open at the sides, it is held together with three small, ornate golden buckles on each side. Her shoes are simple black cloth shoes.

Goal: Arosa is on a journey of atonement. She seeks forgiveness for her master's death.

Race: Cat Demon

Back-up Weapon(s): Four small knive, sheathed at her forearms and legs.

Other: Arosa reacts very unkindly toflirts.

Special Abilities: Arosa's fighting focuses on defense, rather than offense, so her weapons may not be used often.

Schval - A shield that blocks most physical and weaker magic spells.

Schval Ma- A much more powerful shield, that blocks and reflects any attack. However, using it drains all of her energy and she becomes physically exhausted, passing out for about a day after using this ability.

6. Darkandroid Gets it Together

Name: Hirac

Background: <Will add later need to think of an idea>

Main Weapon: A one handed sword

Secondary Weapon: small handgun

Character's Stats:

Guile: 5

Characters Element: Lightning

Appearance: <Edit later>

Goal: <Edit later>

Race: Human

Special abilities: Generally uses Thunder based abilities along with his sword skills, he combines both abilities which lets him enhance his sword with lighhting attributes.

He can also enhance any muscle in his body with lightning attributes that makes his body like an electrical field and enhances his strength a little (short time effect)

And can fire small thunderballs

7. Auron Merlin's Housekeeper

Name: Felele Shihima

Background: Felele lives in a world that he knows is'nt his real world, he is wandering around searching for his destiny while he some times stays on certain places. One day he found a friend, a boy named Ty, but one day when Felele awakened, Ty was gone. Felele did'nt know what to do.

Weapon: Two single handed swords.

Stats:

Element: Wind

Appearance: Quite short, he has a brown hat, he has a sain on his chest and on the hat. And, he is red and blue colored. (Makes more sense if you read race.)

Goal: To find Ty.

Race: He does'nt know. (Keron, planet Keron.)

Back-up Weapon(s): Shurikens. (Throwing stars.)

Other: He is a bit naive and un-understanding. He does'nt get mad easily, but when he gets mad, he is really mad.

Special Abilities: Windo-A powerfull wind. Invisibility-Get invisible if he turns the sain on his hat. (Does'nt use often.)

8. Spunk Ransom you're already perfect

a. Your characters' name: Akina

b. Your character's background: uh...can i post this later?

c. Your charatcers weapon: Large Sword

d. You must post your characters stats: the ones at the bottom?

e. Your characters element: Water/Ice

f.Describe what your character looks like:[​IMG]

g. Name your characters goal: Return home and find something....(not sure what something is though)

h.What gender of course: Female

I.What race is your character: White

J. Your back-up weaponExample: Magic Staff (cast all magic)

K.Tell how old your character is: 18

L.What allignmentExample: Good

N.What special abilities does your character have? Uses magic with her sword for very powerful attacks i.e. Ice Charge

O. Stats in more definition(This is what all characters start off with:

Special abilitiesYou choose these yourself! You can only pick two)

9. Go Luxord! Moogle Assistant

My dude

My characters' name: HammerBrain

My character's background: As a baby, mutated in a horse riding accident, soon grew up to be great ninja apprentace

My character's weapon: Dual Ninja swords

Your characters element: Earth

Discribtion of what charactor looks like: A man with face drapped with robes and a hammer for a head

my characters goal: eradicate the world from aposing ninjas and hippies

What gender: male

What race is your character: white

My back-up weapon: War hammer

how old my character is: 11

What allignment: The one against other ninjas and hippies

special abilities does my character have: super spin swords

Stats in more definition:

Special abilities: High jump, able to create portals to throw my swords into, kill the hippy, than bring my sword back!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.