Royal Rumble: King of Hearts - Xaldin vs Xemnas

Discussion in 'New Releases' started by 00Roxas00, Mar 5, 2009.

1. 00Roxas00 剛情のロクサス

~Cloud - Truthkey Was supposed to Make This thread, but he couldn't be here, so, Please welcome our very own 00Roxas00 :D

Yes, we finally did it! The second premier fight of ''Royal Rumble: King of Hearts''! It took a while since we had problems getting it on Youtube. But we got through all that chaos and succeeded in uploading it succesfully. We really have alot to catch up. Anyway, i've been holding you from watching the video. Enjoy!

[​IMG]
    ~click the picture

~00Roxas00-
    This was a REALLY epic battle. A battle worth a wait. :P Anyway, yes. I must say Xaldin did a much better job then Riku would do. We all know Xemnas is strong, yet they fight equally. Enjoy the battle! ^_^
    ~NeoCloudstrife-
    Yeah, I also Thought this battle was epic, moreso than the last one, actually.They both Power through eachother With Attacks of undeniable 1337, and it was a pretty damn even match too. Still, I guess the better Fighter won. I'll definately be voting Xemnas back in :D I was rooting for him to win here, damn it!
    ~TruthKey-
    I admit this battle is epic, and it had an epic and unexpected outcome that no one would have expected.

2. Azure Flame Banned

Oh wow. So it's going to be Cloud vs Xaldin. Also, something funny I noticed. Near the end Xaldin keeps calling Xemnas Sora. I know it's a part of the battle in the game, but I just thought it was funny.

3. fadedphantom King's Apprentice

...Whoa. I totally thought Xemnas was gonna win. Then Xaldin brought out his laser dragon thingy... I hate that thing! That's how I always died against him...

This was awesome!! I can't wait to see Sora vs. Roxas!!

4. Azure Flame Banned

But that dragon thing did nothing to Xemnas, since he kept going under it.

5. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

Great fight, well worth the wait. Although I didn't take sides, the best fighter won. There was a point in the video where the outline of a green square pops up. What is it and why is it there?

6. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

lol that's just a random accidental annotation, added by mistake :P
    myself or truth''ll take it off i guess...

7. Shizzy Gummi Ship Junkie

That was awesome! Great work!

8. roxasrikusora King's Apprentice

Realm of darkness or Anti-Forms orb dont know
    YES its finally here battle 2

9. Roxas4ever Merlin's Housekeeper

*mutters darkly to self* These battles are just not turning out the way I want them to T^T

I'm still saving my vote for Marluxia though

10. Firechakram Traverse Town Homebody

What i didnt like about the video is that Xemnas hardly got knocked back by Xaldin's attack, which led me to beleive his attacks did little to no damage on him. The no knockback from xemnas kinda ruined it for me. ANd i also thought this was gonna be the xemnas from the very last battle in the game, not the one sora fights on his own. It was still good i guess though. I hope battle 3 is good. i think battle 4 and 5 will be the best though.

11. xaldin7th Destiny Islands Resident

Final Xemnas? I think it would be too buggy. It has a lot of reaction commands and you don't have Riku in the party, so i would guess it would either T-stance a lot or freeze a lot.

Anyway, yay for Xaldin. Rooting for 'im.

12. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

O.o Final Xemnas is impossible to hack, since his entire battle is basically scripted into his AI.
    Also, the knockback animation in no way relates to how much damage is dealt. at all. sorry for being annoying, i just dont like the way people nitpick at small things in the fight because their character lost :p Sorry it was ruined for ya though. We'll try better next time!

13. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

how is making vids like this possible cuz like what are thr codes you are using i would like to try this myself it is a very good video(very epic) good job guys good job

can someone tell me what codes were used i want to make my own version of this

(sorry if this makes someone mad by me asking this)

14. Janime6 the truest queen of them all

They aren't releasing the codes.​

15. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

why cuz i would like to try it

edit:

so are they new codes or old ones

16. Firechakram Traverse Town Homebody

NO i think i actually kinda wanted xaldin to win. It's just that i didn't expect him to beat the superior of the organization. So when do you think the next battles will come? I think battle 4 is gonna be the best.

17. EvilMan_89 Code Master

i was wondering the same thing.

anyways nice fight, it was dull at first but it got more interesting within a minute into the fight!

18. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

Cloud says her isn't releasing them because they are Mega DMA. Not really sure what that means just re-itterating.

19. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

i was just sayen is all.

20. fadedphantom King's Apprentice

Yeah, that's true, which is why I thought Xemnas was gonna win... but then after the dragon thingy disappeared Xaldin was able to get him. I think Xemnas was at least disoriented... maybe...

Lol, how embarrassing for him to be beaten by one of his subordinates.