Royal Rumble: King of Hearts - Battle III (Roxas vs Sora)

Discussion in 'New Releases' started by NeoCloudstrife, Apr 19, 2009.

1. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

Finally! It's Here! The massively awaited, contraversially delayed battle has made it's way to your computer screens! *keels over on ground dead*

[​IMG]
    ~click the picture

And Here, the Video itself:
    Royal Rumble: King of Hearts - Battle III

Synopsis:
    Ok, so first of all, sorry for the LARGE delay. Shouldn't happen again now that we know where we are. although saying that, I'll jinx it, so ill stop typing now O.o

About the battle itself, I've literally recorded it about 50ish times now, and this particular fight was probably somewhere in the middle of the epicness scale. he one I recorded directly before this one was right at the top, but that one glitched up supremely. i'm sure you wouldnt want to watch a zapping sound effect for 5 minutes, would ya?

also, there are parts in the video, though strangely not the audio, where it all just dissapears for a while. i tried to cover 'em all up and well....failed. miserably.

So, yeah, anyway, battle 4 up "soon"!

~NeoCloudstrife out.

ANNOUNCEMENT
    For those of you who don't have a computer up to the task of playing HD youtube videos, a "HQ" SD version will be up in about a week or so, featuring all new intro's and outro's, High Quality footage and a special sneak preview of things to come ;)

...Don't remember anything else i need to say...
    Ah, yes! *goes to turn private off*
    Enjoy!

PS: looks like we might have a Roxas vs Sephy on our hands in the second round :D
    (EDIT: To avoid confusion, i was simply pointing out how it's possible that sephy might beat larxene and be able to battle roxas. not saying that'll be the outcome.)

2. 00Roxas00 剛情のロクサス

*sigh* You know that i hate this battle. Because we recorded this video about 80 times. Despite that, the battle was actually epic. I'm psyced abou-

WTF. Cloud. Explain yourself. *Points at ''PS'' message*

3. Janime6 the truest queen of them all

Of course. I should have known how it was going to turn out. D:

Well, other than that awesome fight.​

4. razor234 Chaser

Nice fight -_-
    Loved it

5. xemsai-superfan Destiny Islands Resident

that was an epic fight... heartless vs nobody and the nobodies win!!!!! i wish i had a nobody...

6. Roxas The 13th Destiny Islands Resident

That fight was pretty EPIC but too bad Sora lost :(
    I wounder whos going to win the next fight: Larxene or Sephiroth. I would have to say Sephiroth will win but I could be wrong since Larxene is a good fighter after all.

7. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

The other fights were "epic-er" XD but this one was still pretty good. I thought it would be normal Sora, but it was a plus we got anti-form.

The only thing that makes me sad is that anti-form had no speed...and Roxas' DM was pretty cheap, lol.

Other than that, like I said, pretty good fight.

8. Erkz Kingdom Keeper

Great match. Tad repetitive though, and a certain someone was... rather cheap.

It was nice to see some unexpected things though.

Can't wait for the next match. Hope everything goes well and nothing bad happens during recording. *coughinb4technicalproblemscough*

9. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

My money is on sephy for sure. Even if Larxene manages to get sephiroth into his super mode, theres no way she could dodge the meteors...

or Sin Harvest...O_O

10. Dragonrayne Merlin's Housekeeper

Anti Sora got owned so baaddd.

I enjoyed it though, very much so.

Sephiroth vs Larxene, two aggressive characters with a wide array of movesets.

Seph:
    Teleportation - Duh, closing in, making space. If he's hit enough, or left alone, Larxene shouldn't be able to keep the pressure.
    Flash - Instant damage, she can't block it if he uses it I don't think.
    Ground combo 1 - 7 hits (last I checked) covers quite a range, quick to boot.
    Ground combo 2 - Deadlier, covers even more range.
    Ground combo 3 - Deadliest, swoops in, several hits.. covers even MORE range.
    Fire pillars - Lasts a good 10 seconds, Sephiroth won't flinch, if Larxene gets caught in this, she'll take a good bit of damage, depending on how the fire pillars knock her around.
    Air juggling combo - I can't recall if Larxene can recover from mid-air. Whatever the case, getting hit by that probably means trouble.
    Dark Orbs - She'll run into them, or end up getting hit by them anyways..
    Meteors - Dunno if he can be damaged, since you can't reach him normally. If the arena is big enough, maybe Larxene will stand a chance, otherwise, she's gonna get pummeled.
    Dark Heartless Angel - This is probably hax, and will be nerfed to do nothing?

Larxene
    Speed - She attacks constantly from what I've seen, hardly ever letting up.
    Thunder bolts - Decent damage, could possibly interrupt Seph.
    Clones - Probably the biggest threat to Seph is dealing with multiple Larxenes, as he can't get rid of them with the reaction command.
    Warp n' Joust - Fast, Powerful? Probably uncounterable.
    Thunderbolt Combo - Her regular combo from what I can see, ends with a series of smaller bolts.
    Lightning Bolt Quake - Quick enough, and has a good knock back effect, could catch Seph off guard.
    Multi Clone Combo - A series of attacks from various clones coming from random angles.
    Multi Clone Combo DM - Various strikes from all sides, encircling Seph, then delivering two more blows.
    Thunder Wheel DM - Random lightning bolts from the sky, She's invincible I think, and she emits two chains of lightning from her arms whilst spinning in a circle.

I think I named them all for each character. It's pretty stacked if you ask me. First I was in fact thinking Sephiroth, but then I realized that Larxene's arsenal is pretty impressive as well. Were it not for the Clones and aggressive attack patterns I'd say Sephiroth would win without breaking a sweat.. Then again, Most of Sephiroth's moves aren't actually used until his health gets lower anyways. From what I can see.. All of Larxene's moves are available from the get go..

._. I honestly can't predict this next one..

11. 00Roxas00 剛情のロクサス

Indeed, next one is going to be epic. But it'll be a prob for Larxene to rush into Sephy's combo. His long sword will definitely make some hits.

Aw~

Don't worry about that Erkz, we could make you tapdance again. Hehe. :P

*Looks at Erkz's sig*

Oh gawd. :speechless-smiley-0

12. xemsai-superfan Destiny Islands Resident

Sephy has my bet for sure. i doubt Larxene could win b/c i fought him myself and i STILL haven't managed to beat him (normal mode.)
    i also don't care for Larxene at all.

13. DH531 Destiny Islands Resident

yeah sephiroth has my vote, though larxene is quite relentless :P
    Anyway i'm sure it's gonna be a epic fight XD

14. roxasrikusora King's Apprentice

Realm of darkness or Anti-Forms orb dont know
    i think larxene is gonna win i mean here clones kill her DM is somethiing i need to prctice and i still havent killed her my LV is 50 and im at CM

15. Roxas4ever Merlin's Housekeeper

Yay! Finally the person I was cheering for wins! XD Roxas was clearer the stronger one in the battle.

I wonder how it would have turned out if it were normal Sora...or Sora in one of his forms (Valor/Wisdom, etc.)

I'm rooting for Larxene in the next battle, but Sephiroth is a LOT stronger...he'll probably win ^^;

16. Graxe King's Apprentice

There's also the fact that her clones and herself share the same health, but I assume there will be a solution to this?

17. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

Clones count as her, so it wont matter.
    Also, Heartless angel still hits sora, so don't expect that move to be in sephy's attack arsenal.

I dont have much time since i'm Stealing somebodys internet to type this, since my Interent won't connect to KH-Vids for some weird unknown reason. Anyways, on rather a side note, My little brother seems to have aquired some footage of an early recording attemp of Battle 2, while Riku was still in the tournament, and uploaded it to youtube. However, instead of remove it instantly, like i normally would have done, i decided to keep it up and post it here, since it illustrates quite well why we took riku out. Notice how near the end of his lifespan, he spams potions that don't exist, and run's towards "sora" instead of attack.

Battle II: Riku Vs Xemnas - The lost Archive

EDIT: Ignore the obscene amount of stolen content on his profile. If anyone on here originally recorded the fight with cloud and someone that he hypercammed, i'll remove it immediately.

For all people who still have no clue why we picked antiform, it's because there is no "ally" sora. he wouldn't have used 90% of his attacks, and he'd have the same problem as riku. Also, it's impossible thus far to attatch weapons to Boss characters. Not to mention that changing around boss msets and models into playable ones results in a horrible loss of AI. to the best other form of sora we could have done was "wisdom form" that jumped occasionally and was not armed. and by occasionally, i mean occasionally.

18. Ultima Wepon Traverse Town Homebody

I must say that was an okay battle. Sadly Sora got owned.

19. BlackAnnabell Merlin's Housekeeper

I know! After watching the video for about thirty seconds, I started crying, "SORA'S GONNA LOSE!!!!" D:

Oh well. I love Roxas just as much! ^.^

20. Firechakram Traverse Town Homebody

So battle 4 is coming "soon" huh? how soon is that?