Kingdom Hearts II Roxas's grave.

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by shmilo, Oct 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shmilo Traverse Town Homebody

heres a thaught i just had roxas's grave in the org's castle has 2 keys on it as we see in kh2
    but the org didnt know he could dual wield as in 358/2 he only uses a single keyblade until the end of game.
    heres something i came up with to solve this maybe.

thew org obviously dont like xion because she isnt a nobody really and just created from sora's memories so she could use a keyblade.

therefore the org put the two grave's together because they're both connected to sora.

random thing i just came up with :D sorry if that thing isnt really a grave it just looks like one to me.

2. Shift Chaser

The Org knew, after Axel fought Roxas(Or maybe after Xion died), that he could Dual-Wield, so they changed his grave.
    And Xion didn't get a grave at all.

3. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

That's the sad truth. I loved Xion, sshe should have gotten a grave. Back on subject, Axel didn't die when he fought Roxas the first time, so he probably went back and tattled. They knew then, when Roxas became one with Sora, or whatever.

4. Arch Mana Knight

Gravestones are only for Orgianization XIII members. Xion was technically never XIV. "When have we ever been more than XIII?"

I think Xemnas is just badass and all-knowing and knew what Roxas was capable of. Roxas could have duel wielded earlier if Xion was never created. She borrows power from Roxas and that's why he could use two keyblades once she was gone. So...yeah...Xemnas either always knew or he found out after the Riku/Ansem fight.

EDIT: And something else about Xion, Saix or someone specifically says that Xion didn't achieve "number status" or something like that.

5. Shift Chaser

You know, maybe you're right.
    I mean, he knew about the traitors from the get-go, and even about Axel and Saix schemes.
    It's like he read the game script or something...

6. tSG1 Chaser

Or perhaps its because nobody has no memories of her, and thought that Roxas had magically sprouted 2 keyblades.

7. Xehanort'sBrother Merlin's Housekeeper

Well, you learn new stuff everyday. (sometimes)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.