Roleplay On Demand!

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Ego Imperium, Apr 1, 2010.

?

What Should The Setting of This RP Be?

1. Real World

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Alternate Real World

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Fantasy

6 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. Science Fiction

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    Well now. As I'm sure you can all tell by this thread, I, Ego Imperium, have decided to give a full-hearted attempt at creating an RP. I figured, rather than just cram in what I wanted to do for an RP, I would instead take a few polls, and find out what other RPers would be interested int the most. So, for this first poll, I ask of you: What should the setting/style of the RP be? There are pretty much four options for this category:

1. Real World - An RP that will have a plot contained within the real world (Earth) at certain point in time, following the same course of history as it has for us in the here and now. So pretty much just real people, living out some real situation in life. That or a real conflict somewhere in the world (past or present) being played out by us RPers.

2. Alternate Real World - Simply put, an alternate history. The plot would mostly be centered around the world under a certain set of circumstances that don't exist now. Maybe a certain said person was never born, or perhaps, a certain event didn't take place in history the same way it had as we know it to.

3. Fantasy - An entirely fictitious world to be created, this genre will play host to your magics, and mythical beasts. Pretty much those things that run wild in your imagination will exist in this world (possibly).

4. Science Fiction - Pretty much the same sort of thing as fantasy, with the exception of there being no magic. Instead, the world of this RP (possibly that of some crazy alien race), will play host to incredible feats of technological advances. Faster than light travel, advanced genetic engineering, and cool gadgets/weapons will likely exist in such a world, if it's so willed.

Hybrids - A hybrid RP (please specify in a post), will be one that encompasses two to three of the above criteria. Perhaps magic existing in the real world, or maybe advanced science melding with magic.

2. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Hybrid:
    fantasy+scifi

3. rikuroxs99 Merlin's Housekeeper

Hybrid
    alt real world+ sci-fi

4. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Alternate real world, we don't get many real life RPs anymore and if it's an alternate version of something in history I'd find that interesting and would probably join. I don't find many RPs interesting these days xD

5. Spaze Gummi Ship Junkie

I'd be pretty interested in a Fantasy or Sci-Fi Roleplay. :v

6. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    Thanks for the input. It seems like a Fantasy has proved to be the most popular, so you'll likely get your magic and whatnot. I may (or may not, depending on how much input into it I can get) be formulating another poll thread to narrow the options down.

7. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Don't necrobump.

+\LOCKED/+

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.