Report of Press Start -Symphony of Games- 2007

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It seems as though one of the blog users, managed to go to the Symphony of Games 2007 and wrote a report on it, however we're just gonna summaries what happened, since direct translating it will cause a lot of confusion.

- Kingdom Hearts was played, and 5 songs were played, the songs were all played together, and the order of the songs were as followed. "Hikari, "Fragments Of Sorrow", "Dearly Beloved", "Traverse Town", "Hikari"

- The Blog user cried when hearing Traverse Town, because it was so beautiful.

- Shimoura had long black hair, and a pair of trousers, with a blue tunic though the blogger is not entirely sure.

- There was talk about Kingdom Hearts, and something about a story being told. It's also said that same story can be seen in the Kingdom Hearts Ultimania booklet. They used this story to have the tune of the music fit in.

- Kingdom Hearts was the last performance for it.

Sadly no new song was played, it appears as though that was just a rumor, but still hopefully one day an audio of what happened there will be leaked out, after all who wouldn't want to hear these tunes Orchestrated together.

Source: Light in the Chaos and Azure of Silver water and green crystal

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Oct 1, 2007.

1. roxygal123
      roxygal123

i wanna hear it now..

Dang! i need more info about those games! i really want them to post the date they *THINK* they will be released.
    2. Mr. Pumpkin
      Mr. Pumpkin
      Thanks again. i just NEED to know all the dates.. they need to be more specific... stupid square enix... *plans on taking over Square Enix and let KH finish earlier. (and in Europa.)*
    3. kitty_mckechnie
      kitty_mckechnie
      I wish i could've heard some of the music played.
    4. yasir_wisdom
      yasir_wisdom
      do they usually record the music played or something?
    5. Inasuma
      Inasuma
      Now I really want to listen to KH soundtrack music. ): *wishes he could have heard Traverse Town and Fragments of Sorrow live*

Thanks, Xaldin. Hoping we can get a leak on that performance.... Weren't video camera's, etc., allowed in the theater? lol
    6. SoulSlayer
      SoulSlayer
      Those things are NEVER allowed at anything Square-Enix related. It's a bit ridiculous, actually. But metal detectors would be a bit extreme, so you'd think there has to be someone that recorded the audio...
    7. Cia
      Cia
      My opinion's been said already. *le sigh*
    8. Unmei
      Unmei

they played hikari twice?