UPDATED: Really Need help for Car!!!

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Sara, May 23, 2017.

1. Sara Tea Drinker

https://www.gofundme.com/car-for-work-losing-transportation

So I got this great job after a horrendous job from before and am happy, then my grandmother cracked her pelvis and someone stole my identity with four mortgages.

I've been trying to save up for a car for a while now and thought I was close enough, but with the four mortgages, I'm nowhere near close enough. It will take months to remove all the litigation from it and the car sales place refuses to give me one for a low payment because of the mortgages.

I posted a Go Fund Me account to try to earn some more money which is above. If you just advertise it in facebook and spread the word, I would appreciate it, I lose my ride at the end of this month and losing this job will destroy me.

I don't need a new car or even close to one, just to get to the bus and do some errands. I was aiming for a budget of 10,000 at the most.

Please, any help will be a huge help. Thanks.

2. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Hi, if this doesn't have a end date I will donate in a month. Thank you.

3. Sara Tea Drinker

Thanks... It doesn't, At least I didn't add one... For now even posting it on facebook and other social media might help get interest from others. Thank you again for your support and take care... *bows*

4. Mish smiley day!

Will a down payment, taxes, registration and insurance really all come to $4k? The entire cost of my car, the annual insurance AND the road tax all put together came to less than what you are asking for.

5. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

I fought my car for $3,000ish out of someone's driveway so

6. Mish smiley day!

y'all need to haggle

or cars are just more expensive in the US idk. I thought it would be the opposite.

7. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

[​IMG]

For a grand, you can generally expect to get a car with 150,000 - 200,000 miles. This is because at this point you're buying their weight in scrap plus functionality

8. Sara Tea Drinker

My mom got a car with 18,000 miles 2014 last year for 20k with taxes. Not including registration.

I need a car that runs to go to the bus and do errands every week day. I'm looking for less than 100k at the most mileage wise with no bells and whistles that's automatic. The cheapest is $7,000 for over 100k, multiple owners and a 2008 from somewhere where you know won't rip you off. When you're lucky you run into a car for sale by an older lady with 50k miles at the most for 1.5k, but there's been nothing like that for years.

The registration, taxes and fees for the car would go at least 2k alone. That's what my mom said.

Sorry if I sound snippy or rude, I just feel frustrated. I got a ride home from my supervisor tonight because I had to stay late for an emergency.

My ride was super pissed about it, too.

Last edited: May 24, 2017
  9. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Silly question, you have a license right?

10. Sara Tea Drinker

Ayep... I had one since 2006.

........ Now I feel old... << But yeah, I have one and my record is as clean as a whistle. No tickets nor accidents.

Also is up to date... In my state if you don't they make you retake the exam. I always keep it up to date because of that.

Last edited: May 24, 2017
  11. Sara Tea Drinker

Please...

My grandmother fell twice this week... My mom is in tears trying to find out what to do... I need help with this so badly I can't even describe... Please spread the word and please help me...

12. burnitup Still the Best 1973

I'm so sorry, Sara... I'm going to try to help you. I don't know how much good I can do, but I'm going to try.

13. Sara Tea Drinker

Someone is offering to help pay the rest if I raise $1,500 dollars. I adjusted the Gofundme account to show this.