Raves, Concerts and AIDS

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Princess Luna, May 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

This is quite deplorable, but there apparently has been a man [or a group of people] who has been going to concerts and raves and intentionally spreading AIDS. I unfortunately could not find the article on this, but it was covered on the news and many newspapers. [anyone who has any sort of reference, you are WELCOME to post it :D]

Well, what basically has been happening is, that this particular person [or people] has been going around towns and pricking people with infected needles and leaving a small post-it with nothing but a few words: “WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF AIDSâ€
    He [they] works pretty quickly, you're pricked before you even know what was happening. Not to mention that you are in a concert/rave, surrounded by many, many people, so you cannot catch this person either.

It was quite sad to see this happening to my friend's friend. He was present at a rave and he was pricked, and was left with that post-it after, and later when he got himself tested, he was in fact infected and is now an AIDS patient. So this is not just a rumor, but is quite REAL.

A pity, as to how degrading this society has gotten. Sad.

2. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Hmm. Well that's certainly not good. Thank god I don't go out and party at concerts and raves, I guess.

3. Mish smiley day!

Wow, that's absolutely horrible and disgusting. I hope there's no one around here who does that and I hope the culprits get caught. :/

4. Laurence_Fox Chaser

It's kind of sad what people feel they need to do crap like this. I mean AIDS is a lifelong thing and I don't think you should have to suffer your entire life because some jerkoff thought he/she was being funny.

I hope this person is caught.

5. Dove Syndrome Traverse Town Homebody

This is sad and digusting to me. I hope that this person or group of people is caught, it amazes me what sick minds people have and what people think is funny.

6. Heaven's Angel Kingdom Keeper

o.o Nice way to freak me out just when I was going to go to a club soon, too... Anyone have any idea where this guy is doing this stuff? Like, what state? Or anyone know how old he is? This freaks me out... O_o

this is freakin' wrong... I hope he gets caught and sentenced to prison for, like, ever... >/

7. Xephos Neko, gamer, animelover, and artist :3 *purrs*

Okay that is scary now. I wouldn't go to concerts anymore from now on. I wouldn't be an AIDS patient once I go to a concert.

8. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

Well hun, I'm in California, and my friend's friend got it... uhh... last month. But no one is sure if this is ONE man or a GROUP, so I cann't really tell you the location. They could be everywhere, or it could be only one place. But I would know hun....

But'd like to kick their @ss... they totally ruined my summer. T_T
    I had so much stuff planned. All went down the drain.

9. Princess Snow White I feel such an isomniac.

Some AIDS victims just don't care about their condition and intentionally spread their AIDS just to see others suffer.

How can he spread his AIDS to people at a concert?
    Unless he either has sex with everyone or makes himself bleed on people.

10. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

Er... in concerts, it mostly happens in the pit. He/they prick people with an infected needle.

11. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Im disgusted,and its sad how people get a kick out of that.They need to catch the guy and do bad things to him...xD..no,seriously,beat the scumbag to death.

12. gerlert_fav2005 Traverse Town Homebody

Somewhere... I ish not telling you, Florida! XD
    What I think is happening is that the guy was obviously suffering from AIDS. Someone probably pushed his buttons and made him mad about everyone on the Earth. What a better way to make others suffer and 'have revenge' than to give everyone AIDS.

O.o I heard of a case like tha in the 80's of a woman going around 'making love' to guys. Every night, after the loving, she would write on the mirror with a red lipstick saying "You have AIDS".

People these days....*sigh*

13. Princess Snow White I feel such an isomniac.

That really is a good point.
    I didn't think of that.

14. jsko90 Destiny Islands Resident

Wow that is really messed up too. I guess it's like they say "misery loves company". There are people in the world that just can't stand living knowing that other people are happier than they are.

15. The Lone Wanderer Twilight Town Denizen

That just creeps me out. I really don't want to go to the concert of one of my favorite bands and come back with AIDS because some guy poked me with a needle.

16. jsko90 Destiny Islands Resident

I'd really like to see an article on this. Has anyone found one?

17. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

I'm still searching... <_<
    Before when I did the search, I hit some articles which were either blocked or removed.
    Now unfortunately, I can't even find ONE single hit. T_T

I might have to consult with my friend later and see if she's got something on her. If I do indeed find something, I'll post it up.

18. pirateking_luffy Banned

well when you find it,plz post it as soon as you can,i want to read it,i mean this person(s) are crazy.i understand if there mad at people for making fun of them for having it,but to go around and spread it on purpose.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.