Random Predictions

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by Gamefreak103, Nov 4, 2007.

1. Gamefreak103 A Freak of Games

I'm bored so come up with random anime related predictions. :/

I'll start:

On Toonami (here in america):

When Naruto reaches the big fight (naruto vs sasuke), I think the show will finally lose its popularity and One Piece will capitalize over it.

Which I'm saying, the fillers will kill Naruto. >=D
    Also, by the time Naruto get to this part, One Piece will get close to one of it's big fights (Luffy vs Enel *or whatever they decide to call him :/ *).

This is just my prediction. :/

2. Darkandroid Gets it Together

Makes sense. It depends if they are smart enough to miss alot of the fillers, say only pick a handful good ones. I doubt many people will mind. It's not like One Piece (most of) or Bleach where the fillers work better staying in place.

3. Gamefreak103 A Freak of Games

That's my prediction because the fillers killed my liking for Naruto. :/

4. Bubble Master Califa Hollow Bastion Committee

I was lucky enough to join the Naruto bandwagon when the fillers were halfway through in japan and I took an episode a day and wathed the fillers whose summaries sounded decent (anything without Iruka and Mizuki kind of fills that for me).

But I get this feeling the fillers will murder Naruto in america unless they look at the bad ratings people have given them online and remove all but the Hinata centric ones and Anko's past (they were my best ones cos I'm a Hinata-fan and likewise for Anko).

But those predictions seem very on the nose gamfreak maybe I should try an anime related one...

...Nami's bra will not be edited into some fugly vest/brassiere or photo put her shirt on like 4kids would if they had the skipeia arc.

oh and Nami may pray to god like she did in the orginal one (or she may just say the 'greater force above me') ans Satori will sound like a woman and that voice will be the same for his other triplet brothers.

let's see if those apples come true!!!

5. Ashwa <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

Yeah the fillers will probably kill the america naruto. hopefully they will skip some because I honestly don't want to see all of them agian....

6. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

Well, as DA said, if they are smart enough to air some of the few decent fillers then not many people will mind. Here's hoping though. Most of us know that there are enough Naruto fillers as there is.

7. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

i would really like to know what fillerz means

8. Gamefreak103 A Freak of Games

Pretty simple, if the anime is catching up with the manga, then someone creates extra episodes that have no relation to the manga in no way at all so that the manga can release more chapters.

After more chapters are out, then they continue.

Example:

One Piece:

Rainbow mist arc
    G8 mini arc
    Ice hunter arc

9. Shadows Of Oblivion Hollow Bastion Committee

And in Bleach: The Bount arc