Question Question

Discussion in 'Help' started by Ultimecia, Dec 31, 2008.

1. Ultimecia sorceress

What program do you have to use to take pictures from cutscenes and have them come out good quality such as this one??
    [​IMG]

2. Bareri-San 私はポテトだ。

hmm... i would really know, but you can pause the video and press ctrl+alt+print screen to take a snapshot and paste it in PS.

Hope that'll help a little bit.

3. Fallen King Kingdom Keeper

NoMethod Error `stupid_location' for nil:NilClass
    are you talking about just making it clearer, or what, i could probaly help you with making it clearer, but i can't think of anything other than typing KH2 in photobucket or google serch

4. Ultimecia sorceress

Yeah, I need the picture to come out clearer. If you can help it would be greatly appreciated.

5. The Twin My, what a strange duet

If you have Photoshop, you can just Print Screen while watching the clip and import into Photoshop by using the New>Image From Clipboard command. Then it's just a matter of toggling settings, image size, brightness and contrast, levels, and details until you get it the way you want it to. Also, if you save the picture by going File>Save For Web in Photoshop and save it as a high quality JPEG it will look better.

6. Master of the Onyx Flame Hollow Bastion Committee

Also if it is resolution that is giving you problems, then find a High Quality video of it, then get the screenshot of it.
    And on a side note i get better quality with PNG format pics (not JPEG), so that might help also...