Question Time Question Time with Misty!

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Mish, May 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mish smiley day!

Question Time with...
    Misty!

A couple of guidelines before you begin..

1 - Keep it within the rules of the forum, nothing over PG-13. This is still KHV, which means that you must not use this thread as an excuse to berate or harass the Question Time participant. That being said...

2 - ...The Question Time participant does not have to answer all of the questions.

3 - The Question Time participant must maintain some level of activity within this thread. Don't leave all of your questions unanswered. You're in the spotlight, baby, so shine!

4 - Give the Question Time participant some time to answer, and let others have a chance to ask. Remember that they are in the spotlight for at least one week, so do not feel the need to barrage him/her with a lengthy list of questions all at once.

And now that you have read the rules, you may ask away!~

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

Hi, Misty! How's it feel to be in the spotlight again!?

Let's get down to business!

1. Original impressions? Do you remember how we met?
    2. Current impressions?
    3. Favorite staff and non-staff?
    4. Favorite letter, color, and number?
    5. Favorite food, drink, meal, and snack?
    6. Favorite school subject?
    7. Favorite restaurant?
    8. Any past conflicts -- minor or major -- between us?
    9. Where do you see yourself in five years?
    10. Am I awesome? Why am I awesome?

3. Misty gimme kiss

It's been so long since I did this (and tbf I didn't know I was on the poll again lol) so we'll see.
    Pretty sure you messaged me asking for a name change.
    Pretty alright dude
    I think I am both my favorite staff and non-staff member.
    E is my favorite letter, blue is my favorite color, 82 is my favorite number.
    Favorite food is mac & cheese.
    Favorite drink... most days I just drink water, at work I drink soda because I am pretty sure the water is poisoned. When I do it will usually be either Diet Coke, Dr. Pepper, root beer... or any mixture of those.
    Snack, I like to melt mozzarella cheese on saltine crackers.
    I'm going to school to be an English teacher so I think it would probably be my favorite subject.
    I spend more money than I should at Panera.
    I very rarely fight with anyone.
    Finishing up college, probably.
    [​IMG]

4. Hayabusa Venomous

First: hi Misty

Not a question just saying hi

Anyway

Impresssionsladfsiafhsl?

Favorite SUPERHERO

Favorite Kingdom Hearts gam

Favorite movie series BESIDES STAR WARS

Can you see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

5. Misty gimme kiss

hi haya
    Dude I don't even remember when you signed up lol (though I will always associate you with Squall v: ). But now I consider us bros~
    Okay UNPOPULAR STATEMENT but I have never been super into superheros. That said, as a kid, I had a crush on Aquaman and the Flash.
    I really love Chain of Memories story-wise, but gameplay-wise Kingdom Hearts II.
    UHM HARRY POTTER DUH
    I like old people cereal, never been into the sugary stuff. Crispex and Cheerios my man

6. Amaury Legendary Hero

I think that's the fastest reply I've seen to a QT thread so far!

You are correct. If you recall, my actual "original" username was Amaury Garcia. Garcia is one of my two last names, and when I became fully active on June 5, 2011, I didn't really feel comfortable with it (I was 14 when I joined, so I didn't really think about it back then, haha).

I contacted Mark -- then known as Roxasvsriku -- and asked him if he could change me to just Amaury. He denied it and told me I had to reach 300 posts. I'm not sure if I didn't explain it right or if he misread it, so I then found you and figured I'd give you a try. You understood the reason and changed my username. Also, at the time I felt like I was going behind Mark's back by asking you. You know, like the whole ordeal of a kid asking one parent for something who says so and then asking the other parent who says yes.

Is that pie!? :3

7. Hayabusa Venomous

admin said hi to me I'm never gonna shower now

Both are awesome choices. Aquaman is underrated since nobody bothers to read his stories and understand HE CAN COMMAND AN ARMY OF SHARKS AND WHALES AND CAN LAY THE SMACK ON A BITCH WITH A TRIDENT

I do like me some Honey Nut Cheerios...I dunno, I've tried sugarless stuff and I just felt like I was eating sawdust

8. Plums Wakanda Forever

what are friends?

how do you make friends?

dr. hoo sux?

impressions i guess

CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE (and explain why):

Harry Potter or Star Wars?​

Panera Mac & Cheese or Ice Cream?​

Doctor Who or Downton Abbey?​

SoKai or COM!Riku/Namine?​

Liara, Bastila or Aqua?​

9. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

IMPRESSIONS because why not?

Do you love me now that I can dance?

What's your favorite rap song Misty? I KNOW YOU HAVE ONE IN YOOOUUUU

Recommend a cool band for me to listen to?

If you were confined to live on one of the planets in either of the two Kotor games which one would you choose?

How do you feel about Star Wars Episode VII being made?

SCENARIO: You are cordially invited to my house watch Clone Wars and eat junk food.

Is it a trap? And if so do you spring it?

If it is not trap, do you accept the invitation and if you do, do you show up early, on time or fashionably late?

10. Iskandar King of Conquerors

First Impression?
    Current Impression?
    Favorite Anime?
    Favorite Kingdom Hearts Moment?
    Can I get an autograph?
    Views on Xbox One?

11. burnitup Still the Best 1973

1. Hello Misty. How is your day?
    2. Impressions?
    3. If you could beat the crap out of anybody in the world, who would it be?
    4. You have two buttons: one button with erase every terrible movie you have ever seen from existance, the other will erase all the terrible video games you have ever played in your life from existance. Which ever you choose will be gone but the one you didn't will only get worse. Which would you choose?
    5. If you could own a dinosaur as a pet, what would it be?
    6. If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it, does it still make a sound?
    7. Why is Kelly in the ME games the most useless romance there is?

12. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Ohey der qurl~

Impressions, first & current?
    How'd you get into ME anyway?
    Have you converted anyone to the Who fandom? because you totes should I've done it ten times & it's the best feeling in the world
    Favorite anime/manga series?
    Best multiplayer match you've ever been in for anything?
    You start your quest in a KHV RPG, and you can have five party members. Who and why?

13. 61 No. B

I have a pretty bad cold atm, do you have any recommendations on what I can do besides take medicine?
    My health is now in your hands, if I don't get better by Monday it's on you.

14. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

This is going to be fun.... XD I love question time Mawahahahahahhaa
    1. Original impressions? Do you know me Lol? XD
    2. Current impressions?
    3. Favorite book
    4. Favorite KH Character?
    5. Favorite Animal ?
    6. Do you like MLP?
    7. If number 6 is yes, who is your favorite pony?
    8. Favorite Author ?
    9. Favorite kind of art (I.e Painting, Drawings etc etc)?
    10. Favorite artist?
    11. Favorite part of being an admin?
    12. Favorite song to listen to when you’re hanging out?
    13. PS3 or Xbox?

15. Misty gimme kiss

tell me when you find out because i ain't got any idea lol
    see above
    you suck
    "what a little *****"
    "what a little *****"
    no but 4real I have no memory of first impressions but you're a cool dude Alex I just like verbally abusing you~
    Fuuuuuuuuck probably Harry Potter because it got me through a Dark Time In My Life.
    are you trying to kill me
    RIGHT NOW i'm hungry so mac & cheese
    Jesus **** ugh
    PROBABLY Who just because Downton Abbey has had some ups & downs, though I am really mad about S7 of Doctor Who too...
    dsjfhljfewkjenf waejfnewjfhIOENF;KLSDFNJSDKFAFKJDSFLKJDHFNXWQIHadsnbf
    SoKai because canon BUT I LOVE THEM BOTH
    I am not romantically interested in Aqua (that is a lie) so cutting her out
    I do love Liara but Bastila is my OG
    omg i wish you all would stop asking this i like you all
    NO LIE I am so jealous of people who can dance
    OKAY THIS IS ACTUALLY DIFFICULT BUT NOT FOR THE REASONS YOU THINK
    Imma give you some of my tops
    Shook (Mobb Deep/Sigur Rós) by Emancipator
    Scott Mescudi vs. the World (ft. Cee Lo Green) by Kid Cudi
    Good Friday by Why?
    Grammy (Soulja Boy Cover) by Purity Ring
    920% sure you will tell me none of these count
    I HAVE BEEN REALLY INTO PURITY RING LATELY but a sick part of me also wants to tell you Xiu Xiu
    **** um probably either Onderon or Manaan. I like the aesthetics of Manaan more but I don't think I could handle the Selkath.

It is worth noting that my dream Star Wars location is Alderaan, which, of course, was destroyed
    It will probably suck but I will probably see it 50 times and love it because star wars
    uhm free junk food and star wars? what could go wrong
    For an invitation to someone's house I will probably arrive early but wait in my car until one minute past the requested arrival time. For most things, though, I am very early.
    kind of ****, busy day at work so blugh. Happy to be off tomorrow tho.
    I am so sorry for ruining qt you guys but I am going to answer every one of these as "I like you" unless I have SPECIFIC MEMORIES (which is unlikely)
    headcanon says you should always have an Axel icon tho
    oh god damn this is hard
    Probably Rush Limbaugh
    movies, I at this moment can't remember any video games I've played that I truly hate.
    My favorite dinosaur was always the brachiosaurus just because they seem so chill
    what is sound
    I COULD MAKE A CASE FOR IT it's about how women will use their wiles to get anywhere in life and the flawed society/patriarchy that still exists within the military that forces women to because that is their only way of moving up
    ( ^ 200% bullshit, just bang Miranda, she could use a good roll in the hay )
    y moar
    I'm a big fan of the Knights of the Old Republic series which is very much in the tried & true Bioware formula (though from its early days), so I was inherently interested in the series. I never had the means to play it, though, because up until late last year only ME2 & ME3 were on the PS3, and I don't have a gaming PC. I knew the first would be coming out for the PS3 soon so I was waiting, until Ross surprise gifted me the trilogy for birthday/Christmas c':
    I've forced my mom & sisters to watch episodes with me. They all really like River Song (and Silence in the Library/Forest of the Dead is probably their favorite episodes AND ALSO MINE). My mom favors Matt Smith but she likes David Tennant. Strangely though she doesn't like Rose or Donna much at all, she hasn't much exposure to Martha and hasn't yet watched S7.

One of my sisters has no confessed Doctor preference but hates Amy. I think she likes Donna.

The other sister likes Eccleston the best.

I've tried to get my (one) friend to watch it but he didn't get into it. I plan to keep trying.

I've been pressuring one of my coworkers to start watching it.
    I don't really watch anime because I haven't the patience to sit down and watch so many episodes. So I'll be lame and say Pokemon.

I'm not into manga much either but I used to read a bit. My favorite series were Yu-Gi-Oh (1 through 7, the originals, when it wasn't all Card Games), Godchild, Death Note, Vampire Knight, Koukou Debut, and One Piece. I'm probably forgetting some. A lot of the popular stuff. The Arlong Park arc of One Piece is probably my favorite in manga history, though.
    I've enjoyed every multiplayer match I've been in but one of the highlights coming to mind is when libregkd and I got a double KO in Soul Calibur V
    ffff okay I'm just going to go by who I talk to a lot / are on my recent Skype conversation lists
    • Ross
    • Nick
    • Orange (not active anymore but we bros)
    • Sabby
    • Ashwin because EVEN THOUGH WE DON'T TALK SUPER A LOT i feel like he would be all "yo misty that's a flan gotta use magic" and know everything basically
    I usually lay in bed and pretend I'm dying
    Yes I do know who you are! I know I don't post as much as I used to (busy busy busy) but I browse/lurk a lot, I know y'all
    but I will answer with my impressions answer i love you all all the time
    THIS IS ACTUALLY REALLY TOUGH BECAUSE I LOVE TO READ
    but probably Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen or Adverbs by Daniel Handler
    Probably Aqua

OKAY another unpopular statement but I am super not fond of animals, particularly dogs
    that said
    I like elephants
    I haven't watched MLP but I've nothing against it! I've recently started Adventure Time so I think that will be filling my silly animation quota
    Jane Austen

aight I know this is a bogus answer but probably poetry (or poetic prose), I just love how some people find a way for words to flow and evoke emotion. I don't consider myself learned in poetry at all (though I am really trying to improve that!) but I really like Edna St. Vincent Millay, I'm trying to understand ee cummings, and I consider many of the letters Virginia Woolf wrote (and her novels as well) poetry.
    MY SISTER is actually an artist and I am rather fond of her most days
    I love the pieces Yoshitaka Amano has done for Final Fantasy, I think he has such a sinister and unique style
    Kate Beaton produces some of my favorite comics in the history of forever
    Emily Carroll has a great style too
    Nan Lawson does some lovely pieces, I have two prints by her hanging in my room
    I love Coll Hamilton's Doctor Who pieces
    KG Riley has a nice style too, I particularly like her Downton Abbey portrait
    In terms of actual famous painters I don't know much, but I do like Pierre Auguste Cot
    the street cred prob
    but no, I love the feeling that I'm producing something people enjoy, even if it's just a fun environment for them to chill on
    I CAN NEVER ANSWER THESE "FAVORITE MUSIC" QUESTIONS because I like music so much but JoFo is my feel good happy band lately, so I'll say Hennings Favourite. This is constantly changing though.
    I have a PS3. I have nothing against the 360 really, but I just can't justify paying for online play.

16. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

1. What do you usually do on a rainy day?
    2. Favorite Video Game?
    3. Favorite song?

17. Misty gimme kiss

I don't go outside much so rainy days are like any other day for me.
    Of all time? oh damn
    Kingdom Hearts (obv) or Knights of the Old Republic
    Of all time? oh damn
    We are Beautiful, We are Doomed by Los Campesinos!
    OR
    Banshee Beat by Animal Collective

18. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Initial impression?
    Current impression?
    How do you ME?
    What happens when the Pandorica opens? :o

19. Amaury Legendary Hero

1. How about now?
    2. We need to chat via profile comments because we haven't really casually chatted in a long time, which I miss. Do you miss that, too!? c:
    3. As far as I know, you've never "liked" a post of mine. misty y u so mean!? /sarcasm
    4. Do you like my user title?

20. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

1. Ok normally I don't do the impressions questions but in this case I actually care what u think of me so...?!?!?!
    2. Cool Ranch or Nacho Cheese
    3. When the power goes out, what do you do?
    4. what is air
    5. If Liara and Garrus didn't exist, who would you romance?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.