Princesses of Heart Roleplay

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by PrincessofHeart, Oct 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrincessofHeart Traverse Town Homebody

Okay, so there are plenty of roleplays that include Sora, Kairi, Riku, and the Organization members, right? So, I've decided to start a new theme- Disney Princesses, or the Princesses of Heart.

Setting: At the Disney Castle

At first, we'll have the original Princesses of Heart and some of the "Princes". Then, we'll start adding other characters. Or if you really want to be a certain character, just let me know and we'll work it out.

FEMALE
    Aurora-PrincessofHeart
    Belle- ~tReAh867~
    Jasmine- hahannuh
    Ariel- Mish
    Alice-Rikku
    Wendy- Crazy Tifa
    Kairi- Kairi

MALE
    Prince Philip-
    Beast-
    Aladdin- Sorax
    Prince Eric-
    Peter Pan-
    Sora- Reku

To apply, post the following info:
    Screenname-
    Character Desired-
    Past Roleplay Experience (doesn't have to be from KH-Vids)-

You can start as soon as I put your name down

2. hahannuh Gummi Ship Junkie

ooh can i be jasmine?

hannah
    jasmine
    not really. other forums for ffx

3. PrincessofHeart Traverse Town Homebody

Fill out the app. before I can put you in!

4. ~tReAh867~ Twilight Town Denizen

Ferngully?... no, wait, that's not right...
    Yay! I love the idea and I think that you've written it out wonderfully! Hopefully we get plenty of paricipants. Also, I was wondering if we could post now, or if we should wait until we have more people?

Ok, just for formal reasons, I post this:

Screename: ~tReAh867~
    Character desired: Belle
    Experience: Organization 13 thread on here in the Real Life RP forum... you know!

5. Mari Hollow Bastion Committee

Screenname- Kairi
    Character Desired- Kairi
    Past Roleplay Experience (doesn't have to be from KH-Vids)- The Org XIII- Its a Beautiful Day roleplay ^_^

6. Mish smiley day!

Screenname- Mish
    Character Desired- Ariel
    Past Roleplay Experience- It's a beautiful day! ^_^

7. Crazy Tifa Destiny Islands Resident

Screenname - Crazy Tifa
    Desired character - Wendy
    Past RP experience - kh vids: holiday for the good guys (although i just joined so i haven't really done much)

8. PrincessofHeart Traverse Town Homebody

You guys are all good.
    (I added you guys)

And feel free to start as soon as I put your name down.

9. ~tReAh867~ Twilight Town Denizen

OoC: Well, I suppose I'll start.
    -----------------------------

Light shone brightly through the glass window, illuminating the room and hitting the young sleeping woman's face. Her eyes fluttered slightly before she opened them completely. She looked around the room, taking it all in. It was a while before she realized where she was: Disney Castle.

She rubbed her head as a memory of what had happened came back to her. She had been in that dark castle with all those other women, trapped in those cases. The memory of how she got there was blurry and she did not care to think about it.

Belle got out of bed and found her clothes clean and folded on a nearby chair. She found the bathroom and showered, dressing afterwards. She quickly put her hair up in a ponytail and walked out of them room.

Just as she did, two tiny chipmunks sped by, one with a black nose and the other with a red nose.

"Excuse us," said the red-nosed one, giving her a wacky grin before continuing on his way.

Belle was taken aback that the creature could speak, but so many strange things had happened recently that she did not linger on the subject. She walked down the hall in the directions that the two chipmunks had gone, hoping the find someone who would tell her what exactly was going on and why she was being kept here without being able to go home.

10. PrincessofHeart Traverse Town Homebody

The day started off early for Aurora. The nearly blinding sun shone through the window and landed directly on her face, forcing Aurora awake. And although living in a cottage accustomed her to the bright, early morning, being trapped in cases in the dark had changed that. She slowly crept out of bed, taking in every fresh breath of the new day.

She pulled on a robe she had found laying on the back of her bedroom door and wrapped it around her. She also slipped on the matching pink slippers and tied her hair back with some ribbon before opening the door to examine her new environment.

She felt lonely without her three fairies- Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather. The thought of them and the way they called her Briar Rose made Aurora smile. But she decided that she was going to make this new adventure an enjoyable one and set out to take a journey in the Disney Castle.

11. Rikku Hollow Bastion Committee

Ill pick the last one!
    Screenname- Rikku
    Character Desired- Alice
    Past Roleplay Experience (doesn't have to be from KH-Vids)- beautiful day

12. PrincessofHeart Traverse Town Homebody

Sure thing. You can start posting, Rikku.

13. ~tReAh867~ Twilight Town Denizen

Belle looked to her feet as she climbed down the stairs, making sure that she did not step on her dress and trip. She continued, having seen no others. She felt a bit odd, walking in a big castle all on her own; she remembered when she last did this, before she knew the Beast. And although by doing so she met him, which was good, having been trapped in the castle was not good. She hoped this time around nothing bad would happen.

As she continued, a voice could be heard ahead. Belle sped up and turned the corner, bumping into someone. As she rubbed her head, she looked down to find a woman with long blonde hair wearing a pink robe with pink slippers.

"Oh my. I am so sorry." Belle reached over to help the young girl up.

14. Crazy Tifa Destiny Islands Resident

Wendy was sleeping peacefully...At least she was until thoughts of flying ships and hooks for hands woke her up. Her eyes slightly opened up. It always frightened her a bit when she dreamt of Captain Hook.
    She yawned and kicked the covers off of her. She felt energetic that morning. And soon enough, she was dressed, groomed, and ready to explore the place.
    Disney Castle...what an extroadinary place, she thought

15. hahannuh Gummi Ship Junkie

Jasmine awoke to the sound of a girl's voice echoing through the halls. "That's odd.." she thought in her head, that sounds exactly like Belle. She rose from her bed with a great throbbing pain in her chest and head. In shock, she realized that she was not in Agrabah any longer. Confused, she sat there pondering for a while but she could not recall what happened before she fell asleep. But with all the madness going on, she quickly disregarded the though and crept out of her room to search for where the voice of Belle was coming from.

16. PrincessofHeart Traverse Town Homebody

The young woman took Belle's outreached arm and pushed herself up. "Thanks," she said before introducing herself. "Hi, I'm Aurora, but feel free to call me Briar Rose, if you prefer," Aurora said, offering her hand to the other woman.

She looks awfully familiar. Briar Rose couldn't imagine where she might have seen Belle before, but couldn't get the feeling that they had something more in common than that they both were staying at the Disney Castle.

17. Mish smiley day!

Ariel awoke feeling very unusual. "Something's different." She thought aloud, "Flounder..? Sebastion..? Daddy..?" She began removing the blankets and started getting out of the bed. And proceeded to land in a lump on the floor. "Ow. Now I know what it is... no water." She moaned, then paused for a second until she had accumulated her thoughts. "Wait! I'm on the surface world?!"

18. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

screenname-reku
    character desired-sora
    past rpg experiance- we live in piece

19. PrincessofHeart Traverse Town Homebody

You can start now, Reku!

20. Mathias Jay beauty is in everything

Sora sat up from his bed looking around. "Hello?" He said looking to see if anyone was here. He stood up and walked over to his desk and started to draw. He would pick up different colors and color the picture. when he had finished it looked like a gigantic key. "Wow. That took a while to make." He said to himself.

He got up and walked through the door. He wandered around looking for Kairi. Yet he didn't seem to find anyone. "Is anyone here?" He asked the air.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.