Kingdom Hearts II Pride Lands level cheat/glitch

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Starboy, May 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starboy Destiny Islands Resident

All right, here it is. You'll need the ability Experience boost, the Gull Wing keyblade, and Magnega (You need MAGNEGA, not magnera or magnet!).
    1. Go to Pride Lands.
    2. Set Magnega on your quick slot menu, and disable Cure and potions on all party members (REALLY IMPORTANT). Make sure you don't have Curaga or potions on your quick slot menu. Ethers are OK.
    3. Equip Experience boost and Gull Wing to Sora (obviously)
    4. Get beaten up by any heartless (The Savannah is best, for later reasons)
    5. When you are at critical health, run all the way to Pride Rock. Go through the King's Den, and then to the peak.
    6. There should be a bunch of the yellow heartless (I think their name is Rapid Thruster, I really can't remember).
    7. Start running around wildly while casting Magnega like crazy (Hold L1 and keep rapidly pressing the magnega button).
    8. The heartless will die really quickly and with the experience boosts, you get 168 exp for each one you kill.
    9. If you run out of MP, go and collect the MP orbs dropped by the heartless.
    10. Once the heartless are all defeated, go back to the King's Den and then back again to the peak. The spawn should reset.
    EDIT: If you use the berserk thing ability (The one that lets u have a neverending combo during MP charge) it will let you have something to do while ur waiting for MP charge (It's cool, but magnega is better)
    EDIT 2: You can also use the finisher ability that lets u have two finishers, remember u cant use this and berserk, its just a waste of AP... (MAGNEGA TAKES OUT 3000/168= at a time........ USE IT)

Admins. if a thread has been posted like this before, I'm sorry beforehand.

2. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

cool....you shouldn't have postedthis on the handbook thread

3. Starboy Destiny Islands Resident

I guess nobody cares about the cheat....

4. PuffinBoy415 Twilight Town Denizen

Actually thanks, I'll try it out tomorrow, but yeah, what Sorax said

5. Starboy Destiny Islands Resident

Why... WHY?

This cheat is AWESOME!!! Why doesn't anybody like it?:(:(

6. Eclipse Hollow Bastion Committee

First of all its not a cheat,second of all most people already know about this so this isnt anything new.Thirdly this is good way to LVL up as i myself used it once.

7. Cody Chaser

Eh....
    Eclipse is right.
    I have used this before, and it is not a cheat nor a glitch, seeing as they put it there for a reason.
    It's just power leveling.

8. Starboy Destiny Islands Resident

Its a pseudo bump (shhhh) and anyways, come to think of it, it does seem as if Square-Enix put it in on purpose, though I wish they put it in land of dragons or something, then we could go crazy with wisdom form.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.