President ''Ninja'' Obama Kills fly. PETA rages.

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Cherry Berry, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Cherry Berry Chaser

So.. what do you think about this? Personally, I think PETA should just mind their own businesses. There are so many other worldly issues in the world, and yet they complain about killing flies.

What about the third world countries? The Protests going on in Iran?

Discuss.

2. Patsy Stone Мать Россия

Yeahh, there are plenty of flies in the world. They can best serve their purpose by protecting the animals that actually need protecting. You know, the ones that are close to extinction. Especially the lesser well known ones, and the ones that are cuddly and/or cute.

3. Majik Chaser

a fly you say...

seriously PETA, fu*k off

4. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

Well, that is just ****ing ******ed :/

Flies are a pain in the ass, even I kill them if I can.

5. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

couldn't agree with you more

i mean its just a fly

6. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Ha. Haha.
    PETA's ******ed guys, they're a bunch of wingnuts that spend more time making false ads and doing things like this than actually helping animals.
    It's stuff like this that makes me wonder just what direction this country's going in.

Also, I'm a member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals.

7. TheVader74 Gummi Ship Junkie

Oh God no. I can take it if they are actually trying to make a point, with animals that we give a **** about, but now they are being oversensitive. The most important dude in the world kills a fly and someone just HAS to complain.

Also, Ninja Obama FTW.

8. Egypt Twilight Town Denizen

PETA's need to worry more about animals that are going in extinct then worry about 1 little fly. I mean I'm not going to let a mosquitoes suck blood out of me, I don't think so.

9. AntiWeapon Chaser

Stupidest. Rant. Ever.
    Like seriously? a FLY? They ain't gonna get instinct now matter how many we squat, Honestly every peta member must of killed at least ONE fly in there life.

10. Jayn

That's so stupid. >< It's a FLY. Flies are annoying and there are more than enough of them in the world. They should've let this one go. :/ So stupid. They have better things to worry about.

11. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

This reminds me of an interesting story about a teacher at our college. I won't go into detail but he killed a fly by cutting it in two with a piece of paper. So I laughed when I read this. But anyway, PETA rages about animals for any use it like if they saw one of those horse riding cops they'd probably be like:
    "YOU ON THE HORSE, GET OFF YOUR HURTING IT EVEN THOUGH WE KNOW THATS A LOAD OF HORSE SHIT"

But seriously PETA needs to stop butt raping animals, its stupid since they want equal treatment but whenever a animal kills a person they don't even give a thought on it. As far as I know.

12. childofturin Why?

There are more flies on this planet than humans. They live, I think, an average life of 24 hours. They breed FAR more offspring than necessary because they know, genetically, not all of them will survive. If we don't kill them, if animals didn't prey on them, the world will be overrun with pestilence and disease. Seriously, try to protect species that are actually in danger. Try to protect things that need protecting, not one of the most populous and thriving species on the planet.

13. Styx That's me inside your head.

The PETA's making a complete fool out of itself... Don't they realize that they lose valuable credibility by nit-picking on **** like this?

14. Sora March Twilight Town Denizen

Buncha goddamn tree huggers gotta publically flame Obama about killing a fly? Waste of Mr. Obama's valuable time if he decides to apoligize for this sh*t.

15. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

PETA's not really that credible anyway.
    I once saw an ad with the words "YOUR MOMMY KILLS BUNNIES" and a picture of an insane woman in a fur coat with a steak knife about to maim a rabbit.
    Pretty much all the fur coats today are made of faux fur. Not rabbits.

And also, Vader, I'd just like to say no, Obama's probably not the most important person in the world.

What about our own country? The federal deficit? The monstrous debate about gay marriage? Economy?

16. Sora March Twilight Town Denizen

Well, I wouldn't call it monstrous. It's a recurring debate.

17. JedininjaZC Hollow Bastion Committee

A person is a person no matter how small. ~Dr.Seuss

Although flies can be annoying, but not as annoying as mosquitoes!

Like us? lol

18. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Flies aren't people.

19. JedininjaZC Hollow Bastion Committee

You totally missed the point with your technicality.

20. Sora March Twilight Town Denizen

A fly is a fly no matter how small. A person is a person no matter how small. Notice that the same metaphor stays in the same species.