Pokemon Platinum

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sonic the Hedgehog, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

What do you guys think of it from what you've heard about it.It's relase date in the U.S is March 22 2009.

For EU,it's May 22 2009.

Link to Serebii.Net
    http://serebii.net/platinum/

2. roxasrikusora King's Apprentice

Realm of darkness or Anti-Forms orb dont know
    Well my mom Pre-paid it

3. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

I hate you now.I need to buy a new DS.But I'm gonna have to sell my Ps2.But I'm getting a Ps3 soon.

4. Cyanide King's Apprentice

I didn't make too much progress into Diamond and then my cousin had to go and save over my file. That said, I'll be getting this, even though I haven't really been into Pokemon for a long, long time.

5. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

I hate the anime ever snice they got to Pokemon Advanced,but I love the games.I have played every single handheld game,on the DS,,GBA,GBC,.And for consoles,and Gamecube,like Pokemon XD,Colosseum.Also,Pokemon BR on the Wii.

6. Skylight_Defect Hollow Bastion Committee

The show has gotten boring. It's like the same thing every episode and they're all to perky xD

Anyways, I'll be getting this

7. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

Normally.Stupid **** goes on,then Team Rocket comes,Pikachu takes them out with thunder,and they go blasting off away again and again.

8. Soap Hollow Bastion Committee

the anime got stupid when when ash and brock didn't grow in height when ash is like 17 and brock has to be 23-25 about now.plus it's all the same thing,over and over.

and the only way i'm going to buy platnium is if they put darkrai and shaymin as catchable pokes.those are pretty much legendry i really need to be legit,if you know what i mean.

9. jafar custom title

I still have to beat the Elite Four in Pearl, but I'll be getting this one. The extras are too good to pass up. And I may preorder it just for the Girtania model.

10. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

It took me one try to beat the Elite Four.I over leveled my pokemon,and took them out with ease.And yeah,what's so great about the model?It looks cool though.

11. jafar custom title

Thanks for the tip. And I want the model because it's more useless junk for my room.

12. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

No problem.And good point.But,God knows how many PKM games I've played over the years.

13. Azure Flame Banned

Well, they were giving away special Shaymin at Toys R Us from the 8th till the 14th. They went to Diamond or Pearl and are for Platinum to get the special flower to turn it to Sky Forme. And in Shadows of Almia they had a time where you could download a special misson that, once completed, would give you a Darkrai that you could transfer to them. Those were the only ways to get them, and they've both passed. So, if you didn't do them, you're out of luck until they have other events for them.

Anyway, I reserved a copy at Gamestop a while ago and paid full price. So, I just need to go there on the 22nd of March and pick it up.

14. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

Skrew that.I hack it.And even though they are hacked.They are legit.I swear!I use Pokesav,and Action Replay DS.

15. Azure Flame Banned

Hacked =/= Legit. Just ask the people on SPPF, the Serebii.net forum. Anyways, you can't hack the Shaymin to get you the flower in Platinum.

16. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

But I can get the flower with cheats.I create cheats al the time.It's my life.If you have a Action Replay or anything.Ask me,and I"ll hook you up with cheats.

17. Azure Flame Banned

No thanks. I have a pokesav too. And I know you can get the items with cheats. But cheats take the fun out of it. I don't use cheats until I've beaten it.

18. Shift Chaser

What?
    Yes you can,at least it worked with me.
    I just put that that Shaymin was from the 8th movie,that it was a Fateful Encounter and that it was caught using that Special Red Poke Ball.

19. roxasrikusora King's Apprentice

Realm of darkness or Anti-Forms orb dont know
    the flower name is glacidia

20. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

Dude,it's a hacking system for Pokemon Diamond and Pearl.You can do anything you want with the thing.It's a file.Jsut go to Google,and type in Pokesav.It's free.But,save the file so you can use it all you want.