Please help this poor fellow out!

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by Bond of Flame, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

Okay, there's this really hot girl at school, Lola. We are friends and all, but I wanna try my luck for once, maybe twice. How should I ask her out, I'm afraid I kinda screw up:o..

2. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

1st of all, this goes in help with life section.

2nd, do you know how much she likes you? Ya think you'd have a good chance with her?

3. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

Well, I think she likes me, but I just dunno if I'll have any chance with her...

4. Tahno The official Charlie Sheen of Republic City.

How long have you known her for?

5. Arc Kingdom Keeper

only thing that I think limits peopoe to who they can or can not get, is the way they act, and carry themselves.

simply ask her out to a dinner and movie, its a classic "date" and gives time for you two to talk and stuff(dduring the dinner) and then if things hit off right during dinner, you can sit close and cuddle or whatever during the movie. Hold yourself confidently though. self confidence is very important though. Most girls dont like a guy whose all introverted and conciencious or scared over everything. They want someone who will take their hand.

6. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

u godda bring it on lightly with her.

If you want my advice, then, try starten out with somethen that your good at. What kind of stuff are you good at?

7. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

meh, about 1 year or so.

Well I rock at a game of arm-wrestle!

8. robert the yogurt Traverse Town Homebody

Just go up to her act shy tell her you like her, compliment her and walk away. Thats what most people do. I've never tried it but I've seen others pull it off.

9. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

Dude, arm wrestling with the girl you like doesn't care. It has to some how involve something that you both can do together (in a sense). What kind of stuff are you good at that requires you to have to leave your house?

10. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

ah... eehm... well, I'm pretty good at bowling.

11. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

bowlen is perfect. do u know if she is good or not

12. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

Well, the whole school went bowling on a schooltrip once, and yeah, she's pretty good.

13. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

Dam >.>

well, ur best bet would be for you not to start out with asken her to go out with you, but instead, just ask her if she feels like goin bowlen with you, ya know. It wouldn't be an offical date, but it would sort of be like that. Then depending on how she reacts, that is when you come back and try and take things from there. But that is the best way to sort of get things goin. Think of it like putting on ur condom b4 gettin intimate with ur girl, lol

14. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

Make it classy. Something simple such as going to see a movie. I wouldn't go for dinner. Some girls are shy about eating in front of others. I'm exactly like that. I don't like to eat in front of other people much.

15. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

Thanks dude, I'll try it once.

16. tSG1 Chaser

Simple dinners work best or activity. If she rejects you (which i hope not) then don't try again. She'll probably get pissed or start accusing you of stalking her.