Tutorial Pixel Stretch Tut

Discussion in 'Help' started by Fallen King, Apr 19, 2008.

1. Fallen King Kingdom Keeper

NoMethod Error `stupid_location' for nil:NilClass
    [​IMG]
    CnC for the tut and out comes

2. Misty gimme kiss

First of all, crop out that empty space on the bottom. The scanlines hurt to scroll, and choose a basic font. Secondly, pixel stretch tuts have the BACKGROUND made out of pixels. And be more specific with the background step.

3. lmfaoroflx Destiny Islands Resident

It wouldn't also hurt you to host the tutorials on image-hosting sites too... Preferably using imageshack.us. I'm saying this simply because there are times when you can't see certain images if it's not hosted on another website with an url to it. :( And pixel stretch designs is a self-explanatory name don't you agree Mickey?

Pixel stretch involves the use of manipulating a render, or something with a shape to it (whether it may be a background or spiraling-vectors, whatever) that "stretches" it to have the pixels disorientated across an avatar or signature, whether it be side-to-side or top-to-bottom. Something of say, Gaussian Blurring the render.

This is all base on what Misty posted, and the condition of which I can't see your tutorial. Please do note that I could be completely wrong of what the pixel-stretch method is.