Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End (Spoiler Thread)

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by Xaldin, May 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...This movie deserves it for being so anticipated, now if you excuse me I'm not gonna go to this topic until I watch it but anyone who's already seen it go ahead, and talk here.

2. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Xaldin what happened to your post count? it's 4.

Back on topic.
    Has anyone else seen it, cause i don't plan on discussing it with myself.
    Me - So kitty did you like it?
    Me again - Oh yeah it was great.

3. Roxas OG

Yeah it was pretty good. I was hoping Elizabeth Swann would die but I guess Will Turner did. And then he comes back to life xD but oh well. It was kind of a sad but happy ending with Will as the captain of the Dutchmann but now only being able to be with Elizabeth whent he sun is up. I bet he liked that kneecap at the end.

4. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Yeah the ending was a little disappointing but they've left it open maybe for a fourth one, but i think they said they were only planning three.
    I was surprised, Elizabeth played a bigger part than Will, but i guess that's why he died. It was funny, all the girls in the cinema screamed when he was stabbed.
    I thought he was only allowed on land ever 10 years?
    Yeah he seemed to like her kneecap a little too much.

I thought it was a little weird seeing all the Jacks. This movie was definitely crazier than the other two.

5. Roxas OG

Maybe it was only every 10 years then. Although that would make no sense since Davy Jones could get on land whenever he wanted to.

6. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

He couldn't, he himself never set foot on land. Remember the scene where Elizabeth trades Jack for Will Davy Jones was standing in a tub of water, which was rather funny.

7. Roxas OG

Oh, yeah, that's true. Although what about when he was talking with Calypto? But yeah, you're right, and I thought that was rather funny. Now that I think about it, the whole film was full of kicks and giggles.

8. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

He wasn't on land when he was talking to Calypso, he was in the ships hold.

I thought the movie had way more funny scenes than action scenes. I love the bits with monkey in them, when it fired the rocket & was launched outta the cannon, i couldn't stop laughing.

9. Roxas OG

They were alright. My fave scenes were all the ones that involved the one lankey boy and the other fat one.

"Oh, no! Must have got the powder wet!"
    *fat guy picks up gun*
    "No, it's alright! Turn it upside down and you can use it like a club!"
    *swings*

10. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Yeah those two are always funny. Like when everyone is arguing about who was captain then Pintel (the fat one) says he should be captain & Ragetti (lankey one) said he would vote for him. It's just the daft wee things that make it funny.

11. Roxas OG

Oh, thanks for telling me their names. I was surprised when Elizabeth became the King. I was like "What?!? Oh."

Spoilers:

Calypto is the black woman.
    Davy Jones is killed (no wai?!?!?!?!?!?!)
    Will Turner dies.
    A child is hung.

Yes, that's right. How awful.

Oh and by the way Beckett dies.

^ those are all for someone who stupidly decides to read this thread and hasn't seen the movie yet

12. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Yeah that was surprising. I mean c'mon it's Elizabeth, not exactly pirate king material. I guess that's why the writers choose her. Although she did kick some sea monster's a**.

Yeah we can see you. :p

13. Roxas OG

The best part of the film is tough to call, but I loved the whole prospect of them having to flip the boat upside down to escape Davy Jones' Locker, but I really think the best is when Barbossa marries Will and Elizabeth during the battle.

14. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Yeah it's hard to call what was the best single part. The part where Barbossa marries Will and Elizabeth during the battle was really funny, i was like no way.
    I liked the part where all you see is a nose, & it's sniffing around. Then you see Jack kill himself for a nut & then there's all these Jacks. I didn't have a clue what was goin' on there.

15. Roxas OG

I did like that part, but I felt it dragged on too long.

16. Sanda Kingdom Keeper

EPIC WIN
    No seriously. I dare you to find ANY OTHER TRILOGY that's 3rd movie is just as INCREDIBLE as the first one/second one.
    Its pure perfection; nothing wrong with it. Many ;___; parts, but WOW. I just am completely blown away. The music was fantastic as well. Im just so crazed about it right now; Ive gotta go out and see it AGAIN! No wait, BUY IT :D I got the soundtrack today; ordered PotC1+2 soundtracks..I really gotta buy those as well:rolleyes:

As much as Id love a 4th, the ending was amazing. That thing after the credits was so cute but it was really sad at the same time:o :o :o Id NEVER have guessed that Will would end up filling that roll after watching the first one. They just got so creative, and yet they kept the plot simple enough to follow.

This movie is 100% amazing!

17. Roxas OG

What happens after the credits?

18. Sanda Kingdom Keeper

Its 10 years later, Elizabeth has a son:p Hes really adorable-I think its the same kid from the beginning of the movie...
    Anyway, so theyre waiting on this hill thing and looking to the horizon. The sun is setting, and of course Will is returning.
    It sounds corny but it was so touching. I got kinda teary-eyed :o

19. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

I watched it today and it was tight! anyone thinks a fourth one will come?

20. Roxas OG

I hope not. Then they're really asking for money and bad reviews.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.