No Thanks Personal note pad?

Discussion in 'Feedback & Assistance' started by *Hippie Jesus*, Jul 10, 2009.

1. *Hippie Jesus* "I get online and notice I have E-mail I click my

Between the area where your parent's have sex
    Just something I'm throwing out there so please no butt f*cking about it. I was wondering if we could have a personal note pad like the one in windows. Some people such as mwah can't save stuff on their microsoft word or note pad. Also it's nice to have something you can just pull up and read off of instead of going through the trouble of finding a file that most likely got deleted. Basically a small little box in you User CP where you can type whatever in and come right back to it. I have found them to be very useful on other websites. Just something to think about.

2. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

I actually know what you're talking about. I think you get it when you make a forum from Invisionfree? I've always wondered why we never had one. This suggestion could work out, but I don't know if it's completely possible. The staff would've come across something like this before right?

3. Arch Mana Knight

It's practically useless. You can PM yourself whatever you want. I've done it when I didn't want lots of Word documents on my computer.

4. Juicy Chaser

It's a good idea, but Im not sure if it would be used enough to be worthwhile.

5. krayzie Lionhart

actually its pretty good
    like if it doesnt work on your windows you can write it here
    and about the "pm yourself" instead, the pm box can get full from buddy messages and stuff so thats better

6. Jayn

I really like this idea. As Krayzie stated, your PM inbox gets full rather quickly. This could be useful. I was wondering about this a little bit ago. If there's anyway that we could do this, I think it's a good suggestion.​

7. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

I've seen it on other sites, I think its possible to have one on this forum type but its really about how many people would use it. I haven't used it on any other forum so I probably would only use it if I have to go off for 30 minutes just as a bunch of threads or messages popped up and I can't read them now so I remind myself in the note box.

8. Repliku Chaser

If it was possible, I'd see nothing wrong with adding it as a few people at least find it a useful tool. Again, though, this may not be possible if it is not something that can be activated with the board clearance that the admins have. If it's something to add onto the board, it probably isn't happening and not because we wouldn't want it to, sadly.

9. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I really like this idea. It could be extremely useful to some of us, but like Repliku said, it depends if this forum can get it and if CtR and RvR have the power to get it

10. Shade Tail Hollow Bastion Committee

I like this idea, but why not just use your usernotes page? Those things are practically extinct since visitor messaging came along, so use them for your own needs.

I'm already using my usernotes page to keep track of any name changes on my friend list. :)

11. Misty gimme kiss

It's not really a huge suggestion, but... why? You can PM, VM, or leave yourself a usernote; you can email yourself, you can get a blog, you can do so many things if you need to remember something, why would you need a notepad? Even if you don't have access to saving things on your computer, you certainly have access to at the very least the site's existing features and an email account.

12. *Hippie Jesus* "I get online and notice I have E-mail I click my

Between the area where your parent's have sex
    When you have a really long PM it logs you out even with the remember me thing clicked. Copying and pasting it causes breaks and all that mumbo jumbo. Usernotes, people can read what you're saying.

13. Toshi Banned

14. Misty gimme kiss

15. Toshi Banned

16. Repliku Chaser

Since it exists, it'd not be something I'm against as people want it. Problem is again, it comes down to spdude doing something so yeah.. we see how this will go.

17. Toshi Banned

You could use this software instead.
    HERE
    It's shareware with 4 weeks trial.