Persona 3/Persona 4: Mask of Existence

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Princess Rapunzel, Nov 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

Story - During his transfer to Inaba, Souji Seta meets a mysterious girl named Arisa, then they live with his uncle and his cousin. Soon afterward, a chain of strange disappearances and murders happen, the two form a team with the wealthy Ryoji, childhood friends Chie and Yukiko, music star Rise, biker Kanji, detective Naoto, twin middle school students Hikari and Sakura, amnesiac pregnant mother Tomoyo, and the strange being called Teddie.

Rules:

Romance PG-13
    No killing less granted
    Can own up to three Persona characters

Character Sheet:

Name:
    Appearance:
    Weapon:
    Bio:
    Element:
    Persona:

Persona 3:

Yukari Takeba:
    Junpei Iori:
    Mitsuru Kirijo:
    Akihiko Sanada:
    Aigis:
    Fuuka Yamagishi:
    Ken Amada:
    Koromaru:
    Ryoji Mochizuki:

Persona 4:

Souji Seta:
    Yosuke Hanamura:
    Chie Satonaka:
    Yukiko Amagi:
    Kanji Tatsumi:
    Rise Kujikawa:
    Naoto Shirogane:
    Teddie:

Original Characters:

Name: Arisa Suzuhara
    Appearance: [​IMG] (one with white hair)
    Weapon: Bow and arrow
    Bio: Arisa is the heir of a high ranking company, but not much is known about her. She transferred to Inaba to relax in a quiet small town, but soon is involved with the murders as bits of her past comes nipping at her heel.
    Element: Fire and Wind
    Persona: Orpheus

Name: Tomoyo Urina
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    Weapon: Dual-blade sword
    Bio: Tomoyo was found by the river in Inaba, five months pregnant. She was kept at a nearby hospital and soon recovered. She lives with the Hanamura family and is getting to get birth to her new child.
    Element: Water
    Persona: Neptune

Names: Hikari and Sakura Haramu
    Appearance:[​IMG]
    Weapon: Chain-linked daggers
    Bio: Hikari and Sakura are twins both in middle school and love anime. They disappear during the first two cases and are found with Yukiko when she is captured. They are powerful together and more powerful apart.
    Element: Ice and Fire
    Persona: Ares and Minerva

Name: Shinichi Inoue
    Weapon: Nodachi
    Bio: A student living in Inaba who lives alone in a house nearby the Samegawa Flood Plain as he works part-time as a programmer to pay the rent to his house as most students consider it amazing for a person his age to live alone
    Element: Darkness
    Persona: Amon

2. StardustXtreme Chaser

Name: Shinichi Inoue
    Weapon: Nodachi
    Bio: A student living in Inaba who lives alone in a house nearby the Samegawa Flood Plain as he works part-time as a programmer to pay the rent to his house as most students consider it amazing for a person his age to live alone
    Element: Darkness
    Persona: Amon

3. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

OCC: You're in, Protecter! ^^

4. StardustXtreme Chaser

A mist covers the area as an engine is heard when a limo is seen driving through the fog as within this vehicle was a hook nosed man with pointy ears and a cane as his eyes were shut and beside his form was a woman of blonde hair and a strange dress as her eyes were also shut as the hook nosed man opened his eyes.

"Welcome...to the Velvet Room."

The hook nosed man was staring at a teenager with sliver hair as he wore a schook outfit with the jacket left open with a white shirt underneath and grey pants and grey shoes.

"Ah...it seems we have a guets with an intriguing destiny." The bizzare man spoke as he chuckled. "My name is Igor... I am delighted to make your acquaintance. This place exists between dream and reality, mind and matter...It is a room that only those bound by a 'contract' may enter. It may be that such fate awaits you in the near future. Now then, why don't you introduce yourself...?

The teenage boy was puzzled at this but he spoke in reply.

"Seta Souji." (note: in Japan, all people start with surnames first)

"Hm...I see...now, let's take a look into your future shall we?" Igor asked Souji and witha simple wave of his hand ove rthe desk in front of him, a stack of tarot cards appeared. "Do you believe in fortune telling?" He asked and didn't wait for Souji's answer as he waved his hand as the cards spread themselves.

"Each reading is done with the same cards, yet the result is always different..." Igor chuckled and continued. "Life itself follows the same principles, doesn't it?"

Igor flipped over the first card and looked at it. "Hm...the Tower in the upright position represents the immediate future. It seems a terrible catastrophe is imminent...the card indicating the future beyond that is...The Moon, in the upright position, this card represents 'hesitation' and 'mystery'...very interesting indeed. It seems you will encounter a misfortune at your destination, and a great mystery will be imposed upon you. In the coming days, you will enter into a contract of some sort after which, you will return here. The coming year is a turning point in your destiny...If the mystery goes unsolved, your future may be forever lost. My duty is provide assistance to our guests to ensure that does not happen. Igor noticed Souji's look at his assistant.

"Ah! I have neglected to introduce my assistant to you. This is Margaret, she is a resident of this place, like myself.

5. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

Aside the woman was a strange person whose face was covered by a mask. The woman introduced herself, "My name is Margaret. I will assist on your journey."

6. StardustXtreme Chaser

Igor then looked to Souji. "We shall leave the details for another time."

Souji soon experienced himself waking up within a train carriage as he looked to a girl who sat beside him as he checked his cell phone of the meeting point of where he gets off and stood up a she collected his bag, hearing teh train annoucement.

Meanwhile, withina room was a man smoking and a little girl watching TV as he looked to the clock, cigerette in his mouth. "It's about time to go Nanako."

Back to Yasoinaba Station, Souji stepped out of the station carring his luggage as he looked around a sthe same man called him over.

"Hey! Over here!" and Souji walked to him as they shook hands. "Well, you're more handsoem in person than in the photo, Welcome to Inaba, I'm Ryotaro Dojima. I'll be looking after you. Let see, I'm your mother's younger brother...and that about sums it up.

Souji nodded. "It's nice to meet you, I'm Seta Souji." He said politely as Dojima scratched behind his head. "Heh. you may not remember but we've met and I changed your diapers before you know."

Dojima gently put his hand behind the little girl's back. "This here's my daughter, come on Nanako, introduce yourself to your cousin. he said to her.

7. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

"'ello." She quickly hid behind her father, a girl walked up behind Souji. She had long silver hair and neon green eyes, and wore the same uniform as him. "Ryotaro Dojima, I'm Arisa Suzuhara."

8. StardustXtreme Chaser

Dojima laughed a bit. "What are you so shy for?" He was soon hit by Nanako and heard Arisa "Ow, hahaha. it's a pleasure to meet you as well Arisa, Well then...let's get going." He said to the two of them and turned around.

"My car's over there." He said as he walked towards teh car and Seta nodded to him and followed them as Dojima opened the boot and Seta put his luggage inside the back and opened the back passenger door to climb in as Dojima took the driver's seat.

9. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

Arisa put her bag in the back and sat behind Souji. In a way, she was like the masked person in Souji's vision.

10. StardustXtreme Chaser

Seta noticed the strange likeness of Arisa but he paid no mind when nanako got in as well and Dojima drove off and soon stopped at the gas station as an attendent came running out.

"Welcome to Moel!" the attendent said as Dojima looked at Nanako. "Can you go to the bathroom by yourself?" He asked her as he got out of the chair when he heard her muttered a uh-huh and the attendant looked at Nanako searching for the bathroom.

"It's in the back, to your left, you know which way's left? The side you don't hold your chopsticks in." The attendant said to her.

11. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

"I know!" Nanako went to the bathroom as Arisa stepped out of the car to stretch her legs.

12. StardustXtreme Chaser

Seta also got out of the car to strench himself as the attendant looked at the two people. "Are you taking a trip?" the attendant asked Dojima and he shook his head slightly.

"No, we just went to pick them up. They moved here from the big city. he said to them and the attendant looked interested. "The city huh?" and Dojima looked the Ateendant.

"Fill up my car while you're at it, Regular's fine." and the Attendant nodded. "Right away sir!"

"Good a time as any for a smoke." Dojima said to himself and walked away from the station to light a smoke.

The attendant looked the two teenagers. "Are you two in high school?" the Attendant asked.

13. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

Arisa nodded and stared at the attendant oddly.

14. StardustXtreme Chaser

Seta was a bit confused at what the attendant asked him as the attendant continued.

"Does it surprise a city boy and girl to see how little there is out here? There's so little to do, I'm sure you'll get bored fast. You'll either be hanging out with your friends or doing part-time jobs. Speaking of which, we are actually looking for part-time help right now."

The Attendant walked up to them and continued. "Give it some thought, why don't you? We don't mind if you're a student." The Attendant offered his hand to Seta who shook hands and the Attendant offered the same to Arisa and Seta noticed Nanako had returned and the Attendant walked away. "Oh, I should get back to work."

Seta suddenly felt a little dizzy and balanced himself quickly.

15. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

"Are you two feeling alright?" Nanako asked after Arisa shook the attendant's hand. Arisa did feel a little dizzy.

16. StardustXtreme Chaser

Seta nodded. "I'm fine, could be exhaustion from the trip." he said to her and soon Dojima returned after the gas was filled in and got into teh car as did Seta and the two girls then they drove off to again to the house as he parked teh car and opened the boot and Seta got out his luggage.

17. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

Arisa took her bag out and entered the house.

18. StardustXtreme Chaser

Seta also walked into the house and looked around. "So, this si where I'll be staying for the year. as Dojima looked Arisa and Seta. "Your rooms are upstairs, there's already some stuff up there you can use to put your clothes away and other needs.

Seta nodded and headed upstairs to his room to unpack his stuff as the evening rolled in and Seta walked downstairs as there was a square wooden table with food and cans as Seta took his place.

19. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

Arisa put her bag and sat at the table. Nanako sat beside her.

20. StardustXtreme Chaser

Dojima opened his can as did Seta and he looked at Seta and ARisa. "All right, let's have a toast." He said to them and Seta nodded as teh two drunk a few gulps and placed them down as Dojima looked at Seta

"So..your mom and dad are busy as always...They're working overseas was it?" he asked him.

"That's right." Seta said to him and Dojima spoke.

"I know it's only a year, but gettign stuck in a place like this because of your parents... It's rough being a kid. Well, it's just me and Nanako here, so it'll be ncie to having you and Arisa around. So long as you are both here, you are both part of the family, so make yourself at home."

Seta nodded. "Thank you for your kindness." he said and Dojima chuckled. "Come on, no need to be so formal. Look, you are making Nanako all tense." The two looked at Nanako and DOjima looked at Arisa. "What about you Arisa?" he asked her

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.