Traditional Art Pajama Chibi

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Mexony, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Mexony Hollow Bastion Committee

My next drawing shall be a little more detailed. In this one I was just doing some sort of practice. Here's another chibi, with pajama's on. I can't colour it for first. I ruin the whole thing when I colour...I'm learning. Don't have any programs but PhotoFiltre. Gimp...that would be difficult for me to get. Anyways...tell me what you think.

[​IMG]

2. ~Namine_Hearts~ Gummi Ship Junkie

aww i think its cute ^^ the pajama design and the stool i would say are the only flaws, otherwise its cute <3

3. Hell Kaiser Ryo Kingdom Keeper

Looks good, freaks me out, but looks good. But the head could be a little bit less bigger. The body couldn't be so flat, and yeah, I'd say it'd be perfect really.

4. Scott Pilgrim Banned

I like the attention to detail used in this, but the head is stretched out horizontally and looks pretty bad when you do that. 7/10

5. Rissy Queen of the Clouds

The eyes scare me. ._.

But the 'Slippers' are sorta, Eh. The foot was sooo uber kawaii. <3

6. Mexony Hollow Bastion Committee

Yeah, thanks for the point-outs =]. I'll try my best to make it look bit better. I'm make a version two.

7. Bareri-San 私はポテトだ。

like some of your other chibi drawings, the head looks a bit too bony. maybe if you drew the head a little rounder, it could solve that problem