Original Character/Fan character Role Play Park

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Rayeofsunshine, Apr 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rayeofsunshine Destiny Islands Resident

The Wonderful World of OC's

Hey guys, I'm going to be writing a story, so I won't be able to post as a character here, (And besides, there's 40 pages!) Anywhoo, If you want to join, you can PM me, and I'll make sure your character is good enough. (What I mean is that it's original. You know, not "A guy who has a scar on his forehead and a dark person is trying to kill him" or "A guy with a powerful ring". Okay? XD

Okay, I could not find a Role Play Center for only OCs, (or "original characters"), And so, I am starting my own!

I just want a place where we can meet new OCs, and Test drive our characters through interacting with other ocs.

Rules:

1- Only OC's, (Except for select Cannon characters)
    * If you want to be a cannon character, we need it to be nessasary. I mean, if we are in Destiny Islands, we can have Sora, riku, Etc. But Cloud and Aerith aren't there, so there would be no use using them.

2- No Mary Sues/Gary Stus, Please! PLEASE!
    * If you are wondering what a mary sue/gary stu, you might want to look it up, but i will give you a short version of it.
    Example of Gary Stu:
    Silver Sword Gold who is 17 years old, and Sephiroth's brother, and killed Sephiroth, and he is a key bearer, and he has control over all the elements, and he can transform into a Demon. O.o And also, Kairi and Yuffie are madly in love with him.
    Okay, you see, NO ONE IS PERFECT! You can have a powerful character, but it has to be believable.
    For example, all the Orginization XIII are really strong and powerful, but they have some issues about not having a heart. So, they are evened out.
    Vincent Valintine is Super Human, but he is emo.

MAry Sue example:
    Lillextarrinevar Visatowata (I'm going to hit myself in the head if that's a real name).
    She is 16, and she can sing, and dance, and she has overflow of magic, and she has the keyblade, "Morning angel stars sparkle", and Sora and Riku are madly in love with her, and she saves Sora's life with her natural healing powers, and her parents died in a tragic accident, but she found out that she's Kairi's twin sister.

Hmm. Not all girls are all sparkle glory . . . Don't do that!
    KAiri is a lot of "sparkle", but she is a princess of heart, and she's not a natural fighter.
    Namine is also good. She Has her powers, but she is easily manipulated (in the beginning of COM,) and she doesn't fight.

So you know what that is.

3- No taking control over other Characters
    * Do not kill other characters unless if they allow it. Etc.

4- Please have good posts.
    * Please have them more than one line, and try to fill them with detail. Please, also, have the best grammer you can have. I shouldn't talk much, cuz I aint good with Grammer, but please try to make it as understandable that you can.

5- please stay in the world assigned.
    *Well, I want all of our characters to be interactive to eachother, please don't leave in a gummy ship and start RPing in another world with out us.

6- Have fun
    Don't be afraid to have some conflict with another character, fall in love with another, and just have fun. It's okay to do some crazy stuff.:p

Look HereThe Role play help For more info!

Signing up

Fill out this form-
    Name:
    Appearance: (A description OR a picture are welcomed)
    History: (What are some events that happened to him/her before the story began?)
    Personality: (is your character sincere, sarcastic, nice, mean?)
    Weapons and Abilities: (If your doing a fantasy style RP)
    Biography: (A little about the character's motivations)
    Other: (Add anything else imoportant here)

QUESTION
    What world should we go to? Or should we go to a whole new world?

CHARACTERS

Rayeofsunshine (me) as . . .
    Name: PinPin (means Lively in Japanese)

Appearance: One Long pony tail. Her hair is dirty blonde/Brown. Her eyes are blue. She is Semi-tall, and she lacks Curves. She wears boy clothes, and when she’s at the beach, she puts her hair in a braid, and she wears surfing clothes. Example of clothes:
    http://www.essentialsurf.com/items/it_411544.jpg http://www.essentialsurf.com/items/it_411545.jpg
    http://www.essentialsurf.com/items/it_285505.jpg

History: She lived on Destiny Islands for all her life, and she is Tei's sister. But, she has a Ring strung on a necklace that says "Younger Sister". She is trying to find this older sister.

Personality: fun lover, adventure seeker, and Curious.

Weapons and Abilities: She only has her wooden sword so far, which she stole from Tidus, and she’s a pretty athletic. She can body surf, and swim.

Biography: She grew up a normal girl. She seeks for fun, and adventure. She wants to do something cool before she dies. She is looking for her older sister, *coughTeiCough*

Other: She loves water.
    SHE IS TEI'S ORPHAN SISTER!

ValorWithInChaos Playing as-

Name:Hana
    Appearance: Medium/Short brown hair with large bangs hanging to the sides of her face, green eyes, about 5'7"
    History: She lived on a unknown world until she was 14 when heartless came and took her heart. She is now a wandering noboby searching for a way to make it back to her friends and family.
    Personality: She mainly keeps to herself and dislikes talking about her past but she cannot turn away when she sees someone who needs help.
    Weapons and Abilities: She carries a keyblade which she is skillful at but hasn't been able to unlock its full ablilties
    Biography: Her motivations are basically to get back to the ones she cares about most and she is willing to do anything to get home.

Larxene~MissAntenne2~ Playing as . . .
    Name: Gaia (NO, NOT THE GODESS)

Appearance: http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...anime_girl.jpg

History: Ooh... I've never been good at listing history for charecters..

Personality: Sarcastic, nice, and very humorus. Gaia is very playful and enthusiastic, and has a wild imagination. Also very hyper and sugar rush-ish

Weapons and Abilities: Gabrielles Wing (http://ic1.deviantart.com/images/lar...elles_Wing.gif)
    and the power to read minds (It has nothing to do with attacking. And it's only minor thoughts.)

Biography: Er... motavations? Another toughy...

Other(I wanted to add this): Gaia personally ADORES animals. And she had a green thumb! Silly as she is she is very sensitive and shy, but can be outgoing too. She can get moody at the littlest things. She likes to draw and sing, and really enjoys nature. Again, she has sugar rushes without having any sugar at all. Very hyper.

DemonSlayer_Kyle as . . .

Name: Cloud (Has nothing to do with Cloud Strife!)
    Appearance: http://www.kh-vids.net/newreply.php?...treply&t=10292
    History: From the year 2105, he traveled back in time to change the fate of the world. He somehow landed on Destiny Islands and has no memories of his past in the future or his mission to change it.
    Personality: He is nice, funny, goofy, and can be a bit of an idiot sometimes! But he gets serious when he needs to.
    Weapons and Abilities: Two pistols and a long, thin sword.
    Biography: He just wants to have fun and regain his lost memories.
    Other: An exellent gunsman who never misses! A hopeless romantic...

KeybladewarriorNexus1993 as. . .

Name:Nexus
    Appearance: Like Axel in Soras KH2 outfit.
    History: Um...RoboXemnas took over the future and now he's come to get sora to save the future
    Personality: Like Sora and Axel
    Weapons and Abilities: Too many to name
    Biography: He was created to be the ultimate warrior but needed help so(Read "history" from "now"
    Other: He can fly!

califa630 as . . .

Name:Rix

Appearence:black long sleeve t-shirt,black cargo pants and black converse's.

Bio:A person who is an outcast but likes talking to some people he lives on destiny island and is thought of as a weirdo by tidus and his friends but they don't know him.

Weapons and abilities:has telekinisis though limited (can only move up to 100 kilos without overdoing it and can fly for short amounts of time) has a small magic book but can only use at this time fire,blizzard,thunder and cure.

History:lived in radiant garden for his first 3 years of his life then went to destiny islands and lost his parents at 13 has lived alone since.

other:freinds with aerith at birth.

BlessedOne148 as . . .

Name : Tei (Meaning -'Air')

Appearance : Shoulder length black hair, very soft blue eyes, pale skin. Wears a white tank top with blue shorts and white tennis shoes. Wears a necklace with a piece of crystal on it. Has a piece of black string tied around the wrist of one arm and two bracelets, blue and white on the other.
    History : Tei was a simple orphan, who arrived in Twilight Town with no memory of how she got there. She was later adopted and taken in by a kind family. Her life was fairly normal, until one day men in black coats came to her town...

Personality : She's fairly upbeat, but has a very quiet and serious side as well. She's kind and loves especially little children.

Weapons and Abilities : A Struggle Sword/Staff is what she starts out with and later on gets a staff. She's a good cook, and exceptionally attuned to white magic.

Biography : She was an orphan at five and doesn't remember anyhting about her old home. She has vague memories of her mother and father, but nothing much. She hangs around with The Usual Spot Kids and sometimes babysits Vivi, and thus interacts with Twilight Town Discplinary Committee. Is on somewhat good terms with Seifer. Vivi adores her because she's nice and makes good brownies.

Other : She can swim, just isn't a pro. She tends to ask too many questions and gets in trouble due to her curiousity. She doesn't like fighting that much and thinks Hayner and Seifer need to grow up.

I wanted to be in Twilight Town and head off to The World That Never Was, as those are two of my most liked destinations in the game.

Riku Rep as . . .
    name : Quid
    age 16
    appearance: Here
    personality: like riku
    weapon: a keyblade, i guess(evryone else has one) called chained memories
    history: created person as an experiment by vexen (like riku replica)

Soxas as . . .

Name:Chris

Appearance:White shirt.Blue Pants.(Looks like Sora but with Brown Eyes)

History:No history because he died(Turn to a nobody). But he lived on Destaniy Islands for his whole life.

Personality:He's a nobody .Pretend's to be sad all the time.Friendly.

Weapons and Abilities:Keybearer.Holds dual keyblades.(Ive created it myself.It looks like the keyblade from Aragrabah in KH 1 but all golden and two hooks and one of them is the opposite that is sticking out.)Slash:This ability is to cut through any object.He can also do light and dark powers.Curing himself is normal.

Biography:When he woke up on the islands he met Sora once then left.

Other:He gains memories by interacting with other people.(Hanging out being friends.)

Emo Pengwin as . . .
    Name:
    Naomi

Appearance:
    Pic

History:
    Well, Naomi grew up in an alternat world kind of like the Destiny Islands, only her world has always been ocnsumed in Darkness. So, one day, she got tired of it all, heartess attacking people daily, and things like that, she decided to leave, and got spit up on the Destiny Islands when she was 10 years old. She has lived there for 5 years, by herslef, in an old shack by the sea. She hardly ever comes out of that shack until one day...

Personality:
    Naomi is a bit naive, but shy to new people. Once you get to know her, she can be the nicest or meanest person you ever meet, depending on what mood she's in.

Weapons and Abilities:
    She is a spellcaster, but hardly pulls any spells.

Biography:
    Well, thought to be evil, people tried killing her in her former home, Silvermoon City. But she actually believes very much in justice, and will do anything to protect it.

Other:
    Living with her, is her pet, Saaza, which is a kitten she found right before she left Silvermoon City.

AREA: DESTINY ISLANDS
    WE MAY START, But remember, People who want to Join may join at any time.
    But remember, try to interact with other RPers!

2. valorwithinchaos Merlin's Housekeeper

hey ill join:D

Name:Hana
    Appearance: Medium/Short brown hair with large bangs hanging to the sides of her face, green eyes, about 5'7"
    History: She lived on a unknown world until she was 14 when heartless came and took her heart. She is now a wandering noboby searching for a way to make it back to her friends and family.
    Personality: She mainly keeps to herself and dislikes talking about her past but she cannot turn away when she sees someone who needs help.
    Weapons and Abilities: She carries a keyblade which she is skillful at but hasn't been able to unlock its full ablilties
    Biography: Her motivations are basically to get back to the ones she cares about most and she is willing to do anything to get home.
    ..Hope that character is alright i kind of came up with it in the last 5 minutes:)

3. Larxene~Miss Antenne2~ Merlin's Housekeeper

I'll join.

Name: Gaia (NO, NOT THE GODESS)

Appearance: http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i225/Dangerous_Babe11/1127512740_anime_girl.jpg

History: Ooh... I've never been good at listing history for charecters..

Personality: Sarcastic, nice, and very humorus. Gaia is very playful and enthusiastic, and has a wild imagination. Also very hyper and sugar rush-ish

Weapons and Abilities: Gabrielles Wing (http://ic1.deviantart.com/images/large/indyart/indymisc/Keyblade-Gabrielles_Wing.gif)
    and the power to read minds (It has nothing to do with attacking. And it's only minor thoughts.)

Biography: Er... motavations? Another toughy...

Other(I wanted to add this): Gaia personally ADORES animals. And she had a green thumb! Silly as she is she is very sensitive and shy, but can be outgoing too. She can get moody at the littlest things. She likes to draw and sing, and really enjoys nature. Again, she has sugar rushes without having any sugar at all. Very hyper.

We should be on Destiny Islands. It's fun there.

4. Rayeofsunshine Destiny Islands Resident

Okay, You both are in! Thankyou so much!

I guess Destiny Islands is where we are! And we can probably start!

5. Azure Flame Banned

Name: Cloud (Has nothing to do with Cloud Strife!)
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    History: From the year 2105, he traveled back in time to change the fate of the world. He somehow landed on Destiny Islands and has no memories of his past in the future or his mission to change it.
    Personality: He is nice, funny, goofy, and can be a bit of an idiot sometimes! But he gets serious when he needs to.
    Weapons and Abilities: Two pistols and a long, thin sword.
    Biography: He just wants to have fun and regain his lost memories.
    Other: An exellent gunsman who never misses! A hopeless romantic...

6. valorwithinchaos Merlin's Housekeeper

Alright I'll start.

======
    Hana walked down the beach. Destiny Islands reminded here of somewhere but she couldn't think of where, she sat in the sand frustrated. The sun was just rising turning the sky a soft pink, she layed back and watched the clouds drift overhead.

7. KeybladewarriorNexus1993 Destiny Islands Resident

Name:Nexus
    Appearance: Like Axel in Soras KH2 outfit.
    History: Um...RoboXemnas took over the future and now he's come to get sora to save the future
    Personality: Like Sora and Axel
    Weapons and Abilities: Too many to name
    Biography: He was created to be the ultimate warrior but needed help so(Read "history" from "now"
    Other: He can fly!

8. Bubble Master Califa Hollow Bastion Committee

Name:Rix

Appearence:black long sleeve t-shirt,black cargo pants and black converse's.

Bio:A person who is an outcast but likes talking to some people he lives on destiny island and is thought of as a weirdo by tidus and his friends but they don't know him.

Weapons and abilities:has telekinisis though limited (can only move up to 100 kilos without overdoing it and can fly for short amounts of time) has a small magic book but can only use at this time fire,blizzard,thunder and cure.

History:lived in radiant garden for his first 3 years of his life then went to destiny islands and lost his parents at 11 was a test subject of hojo (is when he got TK) was 12 has lived alone since.

other:freinds with aerith at birth but can't remember.

9. BlessedOne148 Destiny Islands Resident

It's me!!!

Name : Tei (Meaning -'Air')
    Appearance : Shoulder length black hair, very soft blue eyes, pale skin. Wears a white tank top with blue shorts and white tennis shoes. Wears a necklace with a piece of crystal on it. Has a piece of black string tied around the wrist of one arm and two bracelets, blue and white on the other.
    History : Tei was a simple orphan, who arrived in Twilight Town with no memory of how she got there. She was later adopted and taken in by a kind family. Her life was fairly normal, until one day men in black coats came to her town...
    Personality : She's fairly upbeat, but has a very quiet and serious side as well. She's kind and loves especially little children.
    Weapons and Abilities : A Struggle Sword/Staff is what she starts out with and later on gets a staff. She's a good cook, and exceptionally attuned to white magic.
    Biography : She was an orphan at five and doesn't remember anyhting about her old home. She has vague memories of her mother and father, but nothing much. She hangs around with The Usual Spot Kids and sometimes babysits Vivi, and thus interacts with Twilight Town Discplinary Committee. Is on somewhat good terms with Seifer. Vivi adores her because she's nice and makes good brownies.
    Other : She can swim, just isn't a pro. She tends to ask too many questions and gets in trouble due to her curiousity. She doesn't like fighting that much and thinks Hayner and Seifer need to grow up.

I wanted to be in Twilight Town and head off to The World That Never Was, as those are two of my most liked destinations in the game.

10. rikurep Gummi Ship Junkie

may i?

name : Quid
    age 16
    appearence i got a pic..........later though
    (i'll finish up later, it's gettin late)

11. Soxas Destiny Islands Resident

Screenname:Soxas

Name:Chris

Appearance:White shirt.Blue Pants.(Looks like Sora but with Brown Eyes)

History:No history because he died(Turn to a nobody). But he lived on Destaniy Islands for his whole life.

Personality:He's a nobody:confused: .Pretend's to be sad all the time.Friendly.

Weapons and Abilities:Keybearer.Holds dual keyblades.(Ive created it myself.It looks like the keyblade from Aragrabah in KH 1 but all golden and two hooks and one of them is the opposite that is sticking out.)Slash:This ability is to cut through any object.He can also do light and dark powers.Curing himself is normal.

Biography:When he woke up on the islands he met Sora once then left.

Other:He gains memories by interacting with other people.(Hanging out being friends.)

12. Bubble Master Califa Hollow Bastion Committee

Rix was watching the girl (its hana but he doesn't know that right now) Staring at the sky he was smiling slightly because she seemed friendly and kind unlike some people he knew and decided to walk towards her "hello my name is Rix what's yours?"he said at the moment waiting for an answer

13. rikurep Gummi Ship Junkie

14. Bubble Master Califa Hollow Bastion Committee

15. rikurep Gummi Ship Junkie

oh okay, any one there?

16. BlessedOne148 Destiny Islands Resident

Well how is my character going to interact with people of Destiny Islands when she's in Twilight Town?

17. valorwithinchaos Merlin's Housekeeper

OOC: Maybe she could somehow get stuck on Destiny Islands since thats where everyone is

BIC: Hana had drifted off thinking of how much she wanted to see her friends again when something blocked out the sun, She looked up, a guy dreesed in black was standing over her, he was asking her name.
    "I'm Hana" She said smiling at him, he told her his name was Rix

18. rikurep Gummi Ship Junkie

hey, said quid coming out from behind a corner, whatcha doin in my hideout?

19. valorwithinchaos Merlin's Housekeeper

Hana turned around, someone had come from behind a corner. She jumped up revealing her keyblade.
    "Your hideout?" She said, "I didn't realise anyone owned the beach.." she said slighty defensive

20. rikurep Gummi Ship Junkie

yeah,said quid as his keyblade appeared, you didn't

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.