organization files: the rise of organization 13

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by nobodynerd100, Oct 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nobodynerd100 Traverse Town Homebody

Organization files: the rise of the organization before they were nobodies

That’s one long title. Hi, I'm back with another role-play. It's going to be great let's start now. Wait I have to still have to tell you all about it.

Story
    The role play will cover the rise of the organization covering from when the founding members of the organization were still apprentices to Ansem the wise to when Roxas joins, being it is the start of days. This role play is for KH fans to show their ideas on how events happen, answer those questions we all still have, give characters a back story. Examples of things we will cover, the apprentices betray on Ansem the wise, the fall of Radiant Garden, the founding of organization 13 and the joining of its newer members, the creation of the world that never was, and the discovery of castle oblivion. That seems enough for the story. After all we are all fans of Kingdom Hearts, and know the story well.

Yes, time for The Rules
    1. Follow the basic KH-vids role-play rules. Ex. Treat members with respect, only positive criticism, no cursing, PG-13 romance, no fighting between members, ask permission before you kill a character, no god molding and/or power playing. If you role-played before you know them.
    2. Since I don't post often, it wouldn't be right if I asked all of you to do that. Instead you will need to post ASAP when we ask you. Really there is no need to post often when your character hasn't even been introduced yet into the role-play. You can post often if you can and want to.
    3. Being that I made this role play. I will be the one who decides when key events in the story happen. Ex: when a character becomes a nobody.
    4. Do research on the characters, and the story. Don’t walk into this role-play blind. I will know if you did your research.
    5. To prove to me how badly you want a character. In your reply let there be a bio post on the character you want as if they were an oc with a fan art of the character you want. When they still had their heart if they became a nobody.
    6. OC are allowed to play the roles of friends, lovers, and enemies of the nobody characters. To get permission to have an OC, you must ask for some character that already exists in the KH series. The KH character you pick doesn’t have to be in the list, and they can play a very minor role in the role play. I'll be the one to decide if your OC becomes a nobody. If they do, you have to explain why they don't join the organization and what happen to them.
    7. If the rules are not followed punishment will be given. Punishment will be decided in a court like manor, meaning your fellow role players will have a say.
    8. Since this role play is a fan based add on for the kingdom hearts story, characters who were in the games that take place after the role play cannot be killed.
    9. Try to show some changes in your character throughout the story. Especially between when a character had a heart to when they became a nobody.
    10. The character limit for right now is 3 characters per a member. As we make progress through the role play the character limit will be increased. You will not have to post as each of your characters each time you make a post. Characters can be reserved but you can’t post as the character till you make the bio for say character.
    11. Heartless and lesser nobodies can appear whenever they are needed. What happens with them depends on the character. Also when seen fit giant heartless can appear.
    12. Post should be between a few sentences to a paragraph. Not any of the short one line or sentence post. There is a lot more that can be mentioned than what your character says.
    13. If I see fit I will add more rules or change the ones mention. I will only do this if it looks like the role play needs it done. Also you the members working in the role play will have a say regarding the rules.
    14. If you read the rules add the phase “When they still had their hearts.” With your character bios.

Characters
    (If you don’t like the somebody name I have for a character, then suggest another one. This is only for the characters that we don’t know what their original name was.) (If you want a FF or Disney character that is not in the list then just ask me.)

Xehanort/Xehanort’s heartless/Xemnas: keybladewarrioroflegend
    Braig/Xigbar:
    Dilan/Xaldin: Reserved Akua WaterDragonKing
    Even/Vexen: nobodynerd100
    Aeleus/Lexaeus:
    Ienzo/Zexion: keybladewarrioroflegend
    Ais/Saix: keybladewarrioroflegend
    Lea/Axel: firemage
    Myde/Demyx: watermage
    Durlo/Luxord: Dexnail
    Lumaria/Marluxia:
    Lerena/Larxene:
    Ansem the wise/Diz:
    Squall Leonhart /Leon: fire mage
    Yuffie:
    Aerith:
    Cid:
    Merlin:
    Cloud: water mage
    Tifa:
    Maleficent:
    Pete:
    Hades:
    Jafar:
    Captain Hook:
    Ursula:
    Oogie Boogie:
    MCP: TheDeadGuy
    Queen of Hearts:
    King Mickey:
    Tron:
    Alice:
    the Cheshire Cat:
    Kairi:
    Sora:
    Riku:
    Hayner:
    Pence:
    Olette:
    Seifer:
    Fuu:
    Rai:

Oc list

Bio sheet
    Used for oc’s and major characters
    Name:
    History/background info:
    Personality:
    Weapon/abilities:
    Appearance/description:
    Other:

An example of what I want
    Name:Even/Vexen
    History/background: Even was one of six of Ansem the Wise's apprentices. Having an interest in memories Even was assigned by Ansem to help uncover Xehanort's missing memories. When Ansem decided to end the experiments on hearts, Even with the other apprentices proceeded with their experiments security, digging their hearts into darkness as they went. The experiments cause Even and the other apprentices to lose their hearts causing them to become nobodies. Even along with the other apprentices banished Ansem to the realm of darkness. After becoming a nobody Even changed his name to Vexen, and founded the organization with the other former apprentices. Vexen became number 4 of the organization, and was later assigned in charge of the organizations replica project.
    Personality: When becoming a nobody, Vexen was the one who kept to his scientific behavior. He looked at problems as a scientist forming a hypotheses and then testing it. Vexen takes his number seriously looking down at the lower members. He seems to have a fear of Xemnas. Vexen prefers not to get his hands dirty even though he can fight.
    Weapon/abilities: When he became the nobody Vexen, he obtain a shield called frozen pride, and gained the attribute over ice.
    Appearance:
    As Even (thanks to the artist on deviant for making these drawings of Vexen. They're not mine, for I can't draw at all.)
    http://maevachan.deviantart.com/art/Vexen-3-Kingdom-Hearts-139724617
    As Vexen
    http://arkoniel.deviantart.com/art/kh-Vexen-80898930
    other: Vexen has the lowest throne in where nothing gathers.

2. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

Name: Durlo/Luxord
    History/background: He was born in a small house by the rabbit hole that leads to Wonderland. Rulo was Alice's older brother and legal guardian since their parents died 5 years later. When Rulo is not baby sitting his sister he goes to his job as a card dealer at an cavern. One day his curiosity got the best of him when he checked out the rabbit hole. He fell in making him enter Wonderland Rulo tried his best to return to his home to watch over Alice but he could not get back he was trapped. Eventually he walked around exploring the new world he was trapped in. The Queen spotted him and immediately thought he was a thief. The Queen of Hearts made his trial short and what ever he said did not mean a thing. Durlo's punishment was he had to serve as the queen’s body guard until he died. It been 5 years since that day so far his rank improved greatly now Durlo is the commander of the card army as he serves under the Queen of Hearts. Hatred has laid dormant in his heart and regret as he worries about his sister constantly but sadly knowing he can’t return to her. When he is free from the Queen for a few moments he talks to the Cheshire Cat. With their conversations he learned a good amount of tricky words and clever phrases. Sadly with his loneliness he often blames things to luck and became a believer that fate decides all things and he fallowed the rules of chivalry.
    Weapon/abilities: When he still had a heart he always carried around cards to entertain himself, when he turned into a nobody the cards absorbed the darkness turning the cards into his weapons, he manipulates time for entertainment as he fights his enemies.
    Appearance:
    As Durlo
    http://damntorren.deviantart.com/art/Field-of-Red-53199266
    As Luxord
    http://zedela.deviantart.com/art/No-X-Luxord-s-Game-114910752
    other: known to look at situations in metaphorical ways and an master with words

3. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

When they still had their hearts...

Name: Ienzo/Zexion
    History/background info: Ienzo was born in Radiant Garden and, ever since he was a child, he's always been a curious sort, often analyzing things and questioning logic. While most children enjoyed being outdoors, playing, and the likes, Ienzo preferred to spend time inside, or in the shade, reading or observing, perhaps solving a few equations if he were bored.

He often admired Ansem the Wise for his wisdom and brilliance, someday wishing to meet the man, if not work for him as an apprentice. Fortunately for him, though, that day came soon enough, when Ansem himself was aiming to recruit five apprentices (he already had one: Xehanort, a strange man he had found), and so, he applied and was clearly overjoyed when he was accepted.

He got along generally fairly well with the other apprentices, especially since he was among those who shared similar interests with himself. Xehanort, however, was one he wasn't too sure about, though, as he was found one day without any recollection of his life, yet he seemed to keen on the studies of the heart and darkness to a level that was almost beyond the capabilities of any normal human being. If anything, it was a bit suspicious, thus Ienzo kept an eye on Xehanort, wary of the man and his goals.

Irregardless, the studies on the heart proved interesting, and Ienzo even suggested building a lab to further the studies. However, as the research went on, Ansem became wary after a few negative results and decided to cancel them. This, of course, infuriated Xehanort, who attempted to persuade him, but that alone wasn't enough. ...Which is where Ienzo came into play.

Like Ansem, he too was suspicious. Very much so. However, when faced with the choice of canning all heart related research, Ienzo found himself debating whether or not it was a wise idea. These studies were the first chance for him to do something worthwhile, and he thought that, perhaps, negative results aside, the research could be beneficial to Radiant Garden as a whole. Not only that, but Xehanort had been giving him persuasion and tried to prod Ienzo about what would be lost if the studies were to simply end.

Personality: Ienzo tends to be a logical sort, first and foremost. Before carrying out any actions, he's opt to think it over, contemplating the most rational course of action. Logic aside, however, he's able to keep an open mind towards research among other things, and when talking, he won't be afraid to speak his mind...even ramble, on occasion.

Clearly Ienzo is a determined youth, as he puts all of his effort into succeeding in the things he enjoys. It's how he got so far and even managed to become an apprentice to Ansem the Wise, despite his young age.

Even though he's smart and determined, however, Ienzo is, by no means, a snob about it. Though he lacks social experience, he can be rather timid and tolerable towards others. To have gotten on his bad side means you have REALLY done something.

More often than not, he comes across as shy, perhaps somewhat reserved, but if he is interested in something, or perhaps more confident with a situation, he will speak his mind regardless.

Weapon/abilities: Lexicon

Appearance/description: (Thanks to Deviant Art's Kaoru Kina. ^^)[​IMG]

Other: N/A

Sorry if I went a bit overboard. ^^" Tried to make it perfect.

4. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

i hope this rp starts

5. water mage Kingdom Keeper

Name:Myde/ Demyx

History/background: Myde is an only child and was raised with both of his parents, a father in the military as a captain, but highly religious in the Christian faith and a mother who also worked in the armed forces. Myde grew up as an inspiring musician, singer and dancer and soon became known as a hotshot rockstar when being on stage. Off stage he was more humble and kept to himself Refusing to fight when he had to and being a called a wimp by others when he refused, Myde stayed away from trouble that he could avoid or would make up an excuse. From being well known as a "rising star" he put himself and his beloved electric guitar and other instruments ahead of anyone or anything else. He always practiced and honed his skills. In fact that was mostly what he did for it brought his happiness and made his life full filling. Aside from his musical and artistic life, he loved the water and spent most of his days at the beach in the ocean or pools almost as if he was part of the water. Myde's heart became so obsessed with his musical career that he fell into darkness when some creatures known as heartless from the ocean drug him below the depths and caused him to drown, thus a nobody creation was born also known as Demyx.

Personality: Myde was born with being bipolar and attention defecit disorder ADD so therefore he was calm, happy and forgetful, but he also would become very moody, brash and outspoken since he did not like authority and only listened if he had to. As Demyx, he retains his carefree attiude and lazy streak only doing the bare minimum and making excuses to get out of trouble or obligations he has to be forced to complete. Demyx pretends to be a fool making others doubt his abilites to get himself out of trouble, or assigned to do anything else, but from being bipolar, his other side is almost a complete opposite of his personailty. This "switch" emerges when he is forced to or threatened. Most of the time, he would rather be left alone by the other members and concentrate on playing his sitar, Arapeggio, the one thing that reminds of who he was before and makes him feel human once more.

Weapon/abilities: When he became the nobody Demyx, he obtained a sitar, and gained the attribute over water that he controls and manipulates to fight for him. He prefers not to fight seeing himself not as strong a fighter as the others, but when forced to, he can defintely hold his own in battle. Demyx has the ability to call upon the darkness and travel through the dark corridors, he can ride water, create clones of himself and cause much destruction with the element of life. The ninth member of the organization also is the master of the lower nobodies known as dancers.

Credit for art work goes to the following artist
    http://kaoru-kina.deviantart.com/art/Demyx-Myde-44487550

6. nobodynerd100 Traverse Town Homebody

Let me thank all who have joined, and you have all been accepted. Let me just mention some things.

I don't think we have enough people to start, but to keep this role play alive we might have to start soon. I'm changing the rules for the character bios they are mandatory for organization members, but optional for other characters. Still if your want to make a optional character bio make it before you post as the character.

Mandatory characters needed to proceeded to the next stage of the story. When we begin all the future members of organization 13 will still have their hearts.
    characters needed to advance through the story
    mandatory some one has to be these characters
    Ansem the wise
    Braig might be taken by myself if no one asks for him soon.
    Aeleus
    optional not needed but they do have a role in the story
    Kairi just to show her time at Radiant Garden when she was young
    Some more characters that had resided in Radiant Garden
    Tron
    King Mickey for he talks and becomes friends with Ansem the Wise at one point.
    Maleficent she takes over Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion

7. TheDeadGuy Moogle Assistant

Mcp plz ftw

8. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

I could take on another character or two if I may?

9. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Name: Xeahnort/Xeahnort's heartless/Xemnas

History/background info:
    The Original Xehanort

Xehanort arrived at the Radiant Garden with no memory of his past, he became Ansem the Wise apprentice and began studying the heart, he became obsessed with the findings of the door to darkness and heart of all worlds he was consumed by the darkness and thus. While studying the heart and the darkness within it, he began to assume the identity of his teacher and ravages his world out of his hunger for knowledge. He sacrificed his body in the process,creating his Heartless and Nobody incarnations. He was made into a heartless and since a heartless was created so was a nobody, his Heartless assumed the identity of his former master and teacher, Ansem, and his Nobody switched is name to Xemnas.

Ansem/Xehanort's heartless

Xehanort's heart turned into a heartless. As a heartless it continued to go by Ansem. However, Ansem or Xehanort's heartless was very weak. He did not have the energy to manifest a solid form and was transient like a ghost or a spirit. Nevertheless, Ansem set a plan into motion. He sought out an evil witch Maleficent and incited her to take control of the heartless and use them for her own evil gains. He would secretly pull Maleficents string for sometime making suggestions of her, and helping her gather other evil allies.

In even'ts, involving Sora, the keyblader and the creation of Kingdom Hearts, Ansem played a large role. Ansem first appeared before sora in a specter like appearance before sora's world was taken by the heartless. He appeared later on in hollow bastion (which revealed to be the world radiant garden) after riku retreated and Sora reclaimed the keyblade from riku. Sora was told by ansem that in his heart was stronger than Riku's thus the keyblade chose sora over riku. Ansem then told riku that he must open his heart fully to Darkness and let his being become Darkness itself, which made riku vulnerable to ansem allowing Riku to become possesed. Ansem than used the hearts of the seven princesses to create a keyblade that can unlock the hearts of others he used it on maleficent, thus transforming her into a dragon which attacked Sora. However, Maleficint was ultinatelydefeated. He said that the Heartless were actually using Maleficent instead of her using them and commented that it was a fitting end for a fool like her. When Sora found kairi motionless on the ground he told sora that she lost her heart and can't wake up and without it the final keyhole will remain incomplete so long as she sleeps. After ansem's comment Sora then knew that he wasn't really riku and told him to let him go and give him back his heart. Ansem revealed that kairi's heart is inside of sora. He tempted sora to use his keyblade to unlock his own heart to release kairi's and revive her and complete the keyhole since they couln't seal it if it was not complete. Sora took ansem's keyblade struck himself with it and slowly faded away and the keyhole was complete and ansem's keyblade was destroyed and the seven princessses heart were freed and returned to them. With Darkness about to erupt from the keyhole ansem retreated inside the darkness to another world called the end of the world. Than Sora cameback and sealed the keyhole and preventing Hollow Bastion from being swallowed by darkness, Sora went after ansem to stop his evil plans. When sora arrived to face ansem he tells sora that darkness is the hearts true essence but sora denies that ansem then fights sora in the endless abyss were kingdom hearts is. Ansem turns into, the World of Chaos, a giant heartless ship he became attached to. He than battles Sora but is defeated. Afterwards he tries to open Kingdoim Hearts in order to unleash the great Darkness, however he was struck by light illuminaing fro the cracks of Kingdom Heart's huge doors. In the end this put into question Ansem's claims about darkness. It was believed for some time that Xehanort's heartless was killed. However this was not true. Ansem still resided in the boy he had possesed, Riku.

Xemnas

Xemnas is the leader of Orginization XIII. A secret group that manipulates and murders people across the universe for its own nefarious needs. With the help of the other former apprentices of Ansem the wise Xemnas formed the nobody group Organization 13. Organization 13 strong hold is in a world in between light and darkness called the World that Never Was. There Xemnas was able to create his own Kingdom Hearts. Xemnas completed his Kingdom Hearts but thanks to Ansem the Wise it exploded and the hearts fell damaging it badly and more heartless coming out. Xemnas met his demise at the hands of Sora and Riku.

His plan is explained as increasing the power of Kingdom Hearts by having Sora, and other Keybladers destroy Heartless, releasing the hearts inside them. At the World That Never Was, Xenmas was waiting for the completion of Kingdom Hearts until he sensed the attempt by DiZ, Ansem the Wise, to digitally contain Kingdom Hearts' power. However, DiZ's machine overloads and explodes, killing its creator, leaving a huge hole in Kingdom Hearts and causing many of the hearts to rain down and become Heartless. After fighting Sora one on one when he refused to aid him in restoring Kingdom Hearts, Xemnas uses what is left of Kingdom Hearts' power to take on a new form to fight Sora's party. Though Xemnas is thought to be defeated, he manages to separate Sora and Riku from the others, and attacks them. However, the two defeat him after a long battle in which Riku is severely injured, and he fades into darkness after cursing the power of the Keyblade.

Personality:

While it is unknown what his deeds were comprised of prior to his meeting with Ansem the Wise, Xehanort has shown to be a calculating, icy sociopath. He is shown to value power, control, and knowledge above all other things and has no compunctions with betraying others, even those who saved his life, as shown when he betrayed Ansem. Seeing others as simply tools, Xehanort tortured many individuals with experiments that went beyond the boundaries of insanity. He felt no sympathy or remorse for his actions and justified them by stating that it was all done in the name of research.
    Eventually though, this pursuit of research was then shared with a lust for power. Xehanort eventually warped his mind into thinking that darkness is the heart's true power and the source of all power in general. He has also shown an extreme disregard for all life and wiped out his own world in pursuit of his goals and sacrificed his own body to gain more power over the creatures of darkness he created; the Heartless. His Heartless and Nobody are shown to be just as sadistic and warped as their prior existence. Both are shown to have no emotions other than anger and hatred and have no concern for anybody or anything other than themselves.
    Xehanort's Heartless destroyed many worlds along with their respective populaces in order to form Kingdom Hearts, all the while manipulating others and, at the same time, feeding off the darkness in their heart. He wanted nothing but to have darkness overrun the realm of light and conquer the universe. He was highly manipulative when it came to other's emotions as shown when he convinced Riku to let the darkness flow into his heart. Xemnas wished to access the power of Kingdom Hearts to both acquire a heart, and to reign over others using his new powers. To this end, he took the hearts of billions and turned them into heartless for the simple reason of having Sora defeat them and return their hearts to Kingdom Hearts, making it stronger for when Xemnas took its power. Xemnas kept his former self's trait of seeing others as experiments, shown when he created Xion to be his slave. He was shown as callous and posessing no sympathy that she would have to live with a tortured existence and had no sorrow for when she went insane and died.
    Both portions of Xehanort, which make up his ultimate characterization, care for nothing but control over the universe and having ultimate knowledge. They both have warped minds to the point of breaking the edge of insanity, believing that darkness is all that truly exists in the heart and that it should be used as the ultimate source of power. It is unknown if Xehanort has truly been destroyed, or if he is still out there in some shape or form. Regardless, Xehanort's actions have led to at least eleven years of suffering and ruin with people's lives being consumed and destroyed by his warped ambitions. It is unknown if his past was comprised by the same horrendous events, but it seems very plausible.

Weapon/abilities:

Weapon: Ethereal Blades (Interdiction)

Powers: Xemnas is able to control the elements of nothingness. He is able to wield to red beams of pure energy which are called Ethereal Blades. During his fight with Riku and Sora he has a knight form. The first time he's in this form he can use other Organization XIII members weapons. For instace Axel's chakram, Xigbar's Arrow Guns, Xaldin's lances and a few others

Appearance/description:

[​IMG](Not sure who drew this, but it's not mine)

10. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

Name: Axel/Lea

Background history: Never really had any real parents. His father was a drunk and expert thief. Perferred the name Lae since it sounded more like a guy's name to him. His mother died during child birth, but got to name their son. His father blamed him for his death so he would teach him tough love. Unfornately this led to Lea's unhappiness as he decided that a ghetto neighborhood was more of his liking. He was more of a dare devil than anything and loved adveture and punk. When he got older his father was killed by a rival gang member and Lea didn't seem to hold any remorse until he had flashbacks of his childhood of his father giving him ice cream, which was the only reward he would gain if he was a good thief. Taking out his anger and vengence on the rival gang's hideout used an lighter and gasoline to thrust a fire storm into the inferno killing the entire rival group. For this reason he became obsessed with fire. Unfortantely Lea got bored with the life as a hood and ventured to Twilight Town where he would hang out at the beach and became an hired assassin. Later met Ais and became fast friends with where they would eat ice cream and converse. When Ais didn 't come back Lea went off to see if he could find him. During his search strange creatures sneakily called NeoShadows quickly surroundeded him, shrouding his exixtance in fire as he had followed them into a fiery inferno. He lost his heart to darkness during the struggle.

Personality: Lea was born with anger managment problems which at times would cause him to get very voilent if pushed too far. Mostly he is laid back and calm, but could fight extremly well if he feels he is being taken advantage of. Fighting was always his blood and true means of surival. As Axel Likes to go to Twilight Town's clock tower and eat ice cream though an empty feeling is always on his mind. Simply a void that he could never forfill. The organization's exterminator and wouldn't hestitate to kill almost anyone who betrayed their brotherhood. Seems bored most of the time on missions, but will complete them without saying a word.

Weapon/abilities: Because of his fasination with fire, he wielded the element of fire. When he was a human he created an eight pointed octogon weapon as protection from advararies. When he became an nobody it became a twin pair of chakrams that he uses as his main weapon to thrash his enemies into pieces. A true fighter.

Credit goes to the same artist.
    http://kaoru-kina.deviantart.com/art/Axel-Lae-54258136

11. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Name: Ais/Saix

History/background info: Ais was a strong, powerful man with a strong fascination for the moon. He was a mercenary who sold his body and his power to the highest bidder. One day, on a usual army mission, he met Lea. They started out hating each other. But on the mission, Ais was gravely injured. Lea ran through enemy lines and dragged Ais to safety. After the battle, they became best friends. They would sit on the clock tower in Twilight Town and eat ice cream just as Axel and Roxas do. Lea and Ais were inseparable. They spent their days talking, laughing, and eating ice cream. They were happy. But, one day, Ais was sent on an army mission without Lea. His mission was to defeat a small group of enemies. Little did Ais know, they were heartless. He lost the battle, and his heart. Saïx first appearance is in Hollow Bastion, along with all surviving Organization members, excluding Axel, to taunt Sora. He remarks "You're doing well", but like the others (save for Xigbar), does not confront Sora, and simply stands next to Xemnas. Upon Sora's second visit to Twilight Town, the trio fight off several Nobodies that were attacking Seifer and his gang. After they save him, Saïx appears before them, applauding their battle skills. He warns them of a traitor in the Organization: Axel, and he says that he might be in Twilight Town somewhere. Sora insults the Organization, remarking on how they're "not a very organized Organization". Saïx is unfazed, and tells Sora to watch his back, for Axel will stop at nothing to turn him into a Heartless. Sora declares he is not worried, prompting Saïx to remark that the Organization would want nothing to happen to Sora. He also cryptically remarks that the Organization knows how to "injure a heart". He then opens a portal of darkness behind him, and Sora thinks of jumping in after him, though Saïx overhears this and advises not to do so, lest he end up like Riku.
    Sora inquires as to what he means, but Saïx immediately leaves to report to Xemnas that he succeeded in placing Sora in a state of confusion and frustration to keep him going toward their goal. Saïx also states that Axel may prove a thorn in their side, which leads to Xemnas giving him orders to deal with the renegade.
    Saïx next appears in Hollow Bastion during the Heartless Invasion, interrupting Axel and Sora's conversation, and forcing the traitor Nobody to flee. Saïx ensures that Axel will be rightly punished, but Sora is not mollified, his only goal being to enter the realm of darkness to rescue Kairi. His face unreadable, Saïx asks Sora to prove just how much he cares about Kairi. In response, Sora actually gets onto his knees and begs at the Nobody's feet. Seeing Sora's devotion to the Princess of Heart, Saïx sees this as a further opportunity to enrage and confuse Sora so that he might further the Organization's goal. He refuses Sora's wish, eliciting a hot fury. Bending Sora's anger to suit his own needs, Saïx convinces Sora to destroy more Heartless so that the hearts held within them are released by the Keyblade. Then they may flock to Xemnas's synthetic Kingdom Hearts, which will be all the closer to completion because of it.
    At that moment, Maleficent appears, declaring with much aplomb that Kingdom Hearts will belong to her. She summons more Heartless to attack Saïx, despite Sora's protests, but Saïx calmly summons several Nobodies to destroy the attacking Heartless. Maleficent then places herself between Sora and the Nobodies, telling him to devise a way to vanquish the Organization. Swarmed by Nobodies, she is overwhelmed and disappears, allowing Saïx to resume convincing Sora to release more hearts. But before he can finish his ploy, Sora, Donald, and Goofy are rescued by a portal of darkness that swallows them up (which was Maleficent's doing). Saïx is seen again talking to Kairi in her cell in the Castle That Never Was. He tells her, much to her horror, that she is the "fire that feeds Sora's anger." Kairi realizes that Sora is getting lured into a trap all because of her. However, Naminé unexpectedly appears in her cell, and rescues her through a portal of darkness. The two halves then begin fleeing the Castle to try and make good their escape. Saïx soon appears and attempts to stop Kairi and Naminé, but Riku (still cloaked and in the form of Xehanort's Heartless) attacks him from behind. Saïx does a back flip in the air, and lands a few feet away. Riku slams him up against the wall, intending to finish him once and for all. However, Saïx opens up a portal behind him and sinks away into the wall with a smirk.
    Saïx again appears in the Castle That Never Was to Sora, who had managed to work his way through the Organization's floating fortress with the help of Donald, Goofy, Riku, and Kairi. He looks lovingly upon his Kingdom Hearts, his source of power. He tells Sora that Kairi no longer needs him and makes a cryptic remark about a "friend from the darkness." Sora is not deterred by Saïx's manipulative comments, but Saïx is not concerned. He tells Sora that the Organization's Kingdom Hearts is nearly done, pointing to the heart-shaped moon in the sky. He then enigmatically asks Sora if he can hear the euphoria of the countless hearts he has harvested. He summons more Heartless for Sora to destroy, but his attention is quickly turned to Maleficent, who has also infiltrated the castle along with Pete. He takes this in stride, wondering in an amused voice if the intrusions will ever end, and soon after vanishes to check on Kingdom Hearts.
    Saïx appears to Xemnas, who is watching Kingdom Hearts come closer to completion. He asks the Superior if he can end this "charade," and Xemnas grants him permission. Sora's part in their plan is done with and he can now safely be killed. Saïx smiles savagely and remarks that he's waited so long to hear that.
    Saïx awaits Sora, Donald, Goofy, Riku, and Kairi in a room with a direct view of Kingdom Hearts: Addled Impasse. He calls Sora by the name of "Roxas", saying only he could have made it this far, though Donald vehemently states that he is Sora. Saïx seems not to care, simply stating: "Different name, same fate." Then, summoning his claymore, he creates a potent shockwave with sheer strength alone. This power manages to push away Kairi and Riku back towards the entrance of the room. He then quickly erects a force field, separating them from the battle, yet doing no harm. Them taken care of, he confronts Sora, Donald, and Goofy for the final time. He finally lets his outer decorum slip away. Under the influence of the moon, he becomes savage and unrestrained, truly a model for his Berserker Nobodies.
    However, despite Saïx's great strength, speed, power, and skill, he is overcome. Defeated and mortally wounded, he limps away from Sora to the ledge overlooking the moon. With the last of his strength, he asks: "Why...Kingdom Hearts...Where is my heart?" All his power gone, he now fades back into darkness.

Personality:
    Next to Xemnas, Saïx is appears to be one of the most "Nobody-like" of the Organization. Despite claiming to remember what possessing a heart was like, he behaves mostly as a cold, emotionless, and efficient operative until his final battle. He is very aware of how emotions are unreal to them, unlike other members who imitate their emotions. However, in 358/2 Days it seems he values his friendship with Axel from their time as humans over that which Axel has formed with Xion and Roxas - the former friendship confirmed in the Secret Reports. This possibly indicates he believes that Nobodies cannot even try to genuinely show emotion or form a real friendship without having had one with another beforehand, thus having memories to fall back on; and he does in fact see Xion as nothing more than a mere puppet. This friendship between them weakened due to how Saïx changed too much after becoming a nobody, according to Axel, leading to Axel's ignoring him for Roxas and Xion. Thus, Saïx has a colder demeanor towards Axel in the second game.
    In almost all of his appearances, he acts very calmly, never losing composure in even the direst of situations. The only thing Saïx seems to "care" about is acquiring a heart and, by extension, Kingdom Hearts. More than any other member of the Organization, Saïx is portrayed dedicated to their goal, repeatedly stating his desire to "truly, finally exist". Even his last words were to Kingdom Hearts, sadly asking for his heart. Though this doesn't make him blind to Xemnas' plans to use Kingdom Hearts for more power, as he had originally plotted with Axel to overthrow Xemnas - not for the same goals as Marluxia, but to regain their hearts. Saïx can also be quite cruel, claiming to know very well how to injure a heart. He had a keen insight into manipulating others, such as when he toyed with Sora's emotions by having him beg to see Kairi, only to refuse his request. Also proof of his manipulation skills is how he sent the "useless" members to Castle Oblivion under the guise of Xemnas' orders to clear the way for his and Axel's plans, moving up the ranks while eliminating any competition of rebellion.
    But his usual calm exterior belies a savagery. In his final confrontation with Sora under the heart-shaped moon of Kingdom Hearts, he becomes a berserk force of destruction. Unlike his calm and reserved manner that is usual of him, in battle he roars, shouts, and attacks relentlessly with no sense of self control. In fact, he is practically psychotic under the influence of Kingdom Hearts.

Weapon/abilities:
    Saïx wields a massive blade known as a Claymore. His signature Claymore is known as Lunatic. Despite many dissimilarities to real claymores, Saïx does use a very large, two-handed bladed weapon. His claymore is decorated with many additives that resemble the Nobody logo, in blues and yellows. When in normal form, Saïx attacks with powerful slashes and combos with the bladed edges.
    Although it seems to be a completely different weapon, the Cursed Hammer of the Berserker Nobodies is used in much the same way.

Appearance/description: [​IMG][​IMG]
    Credit goes to DA's Kaoru-Kana. ^^

Other: N/A

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.