Oraganization 13

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by jacquelinenguyen1067541, Oct 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jacquelinenguyen1067541 Twilight Town Denizen

My friend wonders what does the organization 13 wear under thier clokes I think they just wear the cloke and underwear or boxers what do you guys think?

2. Roxas OG

This should really go in Speculation. But to be on-topic, I'd say they just have some underclothes. Or maybe a zipped up thing like all the other Nobodies have.

Yeah, that's what I think it is now. They're like normal nobodies on their bodies, that's why they wear those cloaks.

3. 1winged_angel Destiny Islands Resident

Wow, I'm not sure, I'm going with they have to have some kinda of underwear or something...I dunno and I don't really care to know, but meh, maybe umm, normal clothes?lol

4. pezzer123 Merlin's Housekeeper

They would wear whatever clothes they chose, think of Roxas. He's normal .

5. Rikku Hollow Bastion Committee

they problly just were normal clothes because roxas did, if you remember in twilight town.

6. KingMickey Gummi Ship Junkie

I rekon they r naked hehe *thinks of demyx and drools*

7. Samurai King's Apprentice

Yeah.

Anyway, Riku had on normal clothes under his cloak, so I guess the others do that too. The important thing to think about is, "do they wear it while they shower"? "Or how do they go to the bathroom"?

8. KingMickey Gummi Ship Junkie

They probably dont go to the toilet lmao :D

9. Rufus Hollow Bastion Committee

im sure they have normal clothes under >< but its hard for me to picture them in normal clothes xD

10. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

I'd say just normal, black clothes...of course you could see that they do wear black pants..

11. RPGgamer Traverse Town Homebody

yeah, but if you look at the cloaks, the opening for the head goes way down. You can see their collarbones for heavens sake! When Riku had the cloak on, I think that his vest sides where either stuffed in near the edge of the cloak, er... i just forgot what he looked like in a cloak. Well, it may be possible for Larxene to wear a tank top, but for the boys, well, I dunno.

12. Axel Chaser

Partying, making tags and Staring at the Sun.
    You guys...I think they said somewhere that FM+ might reveal them with diff clothes. They hadn't done it already cuz of some system defect or whatever.
    Anyways they probably wear some normal clothes like Roxas or Xemnas did.

13. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

i think they wear cloaks,undergarment (means underwear & boxer)well a bra for Larxene but for the guys they wear nothing on top and that black pants did anyone see it? o and their shoes there i think thats what they wear

14. Auxra Destiny Islands Resident

Eh, i imagine that under the cloak would be their normal clothes or just really light clothes..
    (could get stuffy in there or something)
    and when i notice their pic.'s their chest's seem really more noticable, -.-' as if wearing "light" clothes. (kinda like how Roxas's collar really would've popped out or something from being under that cloak.

15. celeborn81 Destiny Islands Resident

Well, all of them seem to be wearing at least pants. There are several cutscenes in the game where you can see them. But I have to say, I'm pretty sure they ain't wearin' any shirts. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.