Oni Giri(Demon Slash)

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Sir Charles of Monocles, Dec 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Charles of Monocles The Fault in Our Stars

This is the rpg about the kids of Moegi and Elle and Elle's friends. These are the characters of my story Oni Giri. Jaspar has somehow returned from the pits of Hell and wants revenge.

I am going to tell the summarry of Oni Giri:

Moegi meets Elle and they start dating. That day, a meteor destroys Moegi's house. He faints after he sees his dead sister. When he wakes up, he is in Elle's house.They have a HUGE fight and Moegi leaves for a year.

After that year apart, they get back together. Meanwhile a demon from the meteor that destroyed Moegi's house has found a human host. Jaspar ( the demon)then decides to control the world.

Elle starts to have weird dreams about Jaspar. Moegi gets worried. They decide to help Elle try to find out what is wrong.

Blah blah, they go on a long journey meeting friends, aquring new weapons and abilities. Moegi becomes a soldier and Elle becomes a sorceress. Moegi learns that about a magic sword that is indestructable. Elle figures out that Jaspar is trying to find the sword. Moegi and Elle start to look for the sword.

They find a cave where the sword is and Elle faints. They realize that Jaspar has just gotten the sword. Moegi walks forward and Jaspar appears with the sword. The two males start to fight. Moegi is losing when Jaspar threatens Elle. Moegi goes into a berserk rage and start to beat Jaspar. Moegi stabs Jaspar straight through the head. Dying, Jaspar uses his ultimate attack called Oni Giri. After using the attack, Jaspar sees the Grim Reaper and his body burst into flames. Elle wakes up and sees an assumed dead Moegi. She starts to cry and she gets up to leave. Something behind her stirs. It is Moegi. Elle hugs Moegi.

Four years later and Moegi and Elle get married at the age of twenty.

Everything in red is how much I have written. Anyway, here is the way to sign up:

name:
    parents:
    weapon:

TDGW
    name: Stephen
    appernece: Sapphire eyes, black messy hair
    parents: Moegi and Elle
    other: weilds a sword

others you can use from OG:
    name: Lara
    appernece: almond eyes, straight dirty blond hair
    parents: Julie and Malcom
    other: She likes Moegi, alot

name: Mark
    appernece: lavender
    parents: Julie and Malcom
    other: Lara's younger brother. He is jealous of Stephen because he has famous parents.

2. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

I said I'd join right?

name: Jamei
    appernece:
    [​IMG]
    parents: ???
    Other: Knows next to nothing about anything that happened to her before she was 15, and is still getting used to the world again.

3. Sir Charles of Monocles The Fault in Our Stars

OOC: welcome and thanks

4. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC- ^__^ :D

5. Sir Charles of Monocles The Fault in Our Stars

OOC: :) now where did I put the cookies and milk?

6. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC- o_O *BacksAway* Weeerid... So when we gonna start?

7. Sir Charles of Monocles The Fault in Our Stars

OOC: haha I just like cookies

Just wait til someone else joins. I know that someone is going to join, so just wait a few minutes.

8. Dmaster Traverse Town Homebody

Hey no need to beg! sorry no pictue for appearance (not that it seems to matter)

name: Dein
    appernece: Black t-shirt, white pants, white sneakers, blue eyes and blond hair and GLASSES (he's short-sighted)
    parents: un-known is an ex-orphan.
    weapon: Sweihander-type great sword.
    other: loves to write stuff, because as on orphan he didn't know how to write until he was 9 and then he started writing kid books, now he writes teen books (with no 'insecure' stuff, he believes that 'that' violates privacy!)

9. Sir Charles of Monocles The Fault in Our Stars

OOC: see Demitryx.. told ya. I am going to be controlling Lara and Mark okay with both of you?

BIC:Stephen sees Mr. J, the school janitor. "Hey Mr. J." Stephen said.

10. Dmaster Traverse Town Homebody

ooc: okay but Dein is going to be a weapons master okay? (basically he can use any weapon with extremly high skill.)

bic: "Just shut the heck up" Dein yelled at a nearby student who wouldn't stop telling him off...

11. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC- You where right, for once. Insider infomation I bet.
    Fine with me.

Jamei was lying on her stomach under a nearby tree reading a book, embassingly it was a little kids book. But she'd only re-learnt how to read a little while ago so she didn't mind what people thought. She turned the page brushing her hair back behind her ear.

12. Sir Charles of Monocles The Fault in Our Stars

OOC: okay

Stephen looks at the clock. "Crap I am going to be late!" he yelled. He turned the corner running and ran into Dein. "Hey sorry about."

13. Dmaster Traverse Town Homebody

ooc: there was an other category? oh, and can Dein meet Jamie?

Dein finished yelling at the kid, turned "No prob" he told the guy and walked off to the nearby park.

ooc: i'm going to go back and change his description quickly ok?

14. Sir Charles of Monocles The Fault in Our Stars

"Why doesn't Stephen like me?" Lara asked her brother

"Don't know, don't care."

"Shut up Lavendar Eyes."

"Crap. Here comes the Ga-ga parade." Stephen mumbled. He had just seen Lara and her brother following him. "She needs to get a hobby."

15. Dmaster Traverse Town Homebody

ooc: wait! how can you say he ran into Dein if he doesn't know Dein? shouldn't he be just another random guy to him? (just hit me)

Dein smiled quietly pulling out a book and a pen and started writing, as he continued walking.

16. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC- Sure.

Jamei sighed and dropped her head, she found a word she didn't understand... It's weird being 16 and not knowing what persuade means...

17. Sir Charles of Monocles The Fault in Our Stars

OOC: they are at school

BIC:Stephen sits in his desk and pulls out a book. " How to avoid the annoying girl that likes you." by Dr. N. Sain.

18. Dmaster Traverse Town Homebody

"wow!" Dein tripped over a girl by accident and turned to see she wasn't disturbed by it at all, in fact she seemed to be trying to read a word in one of his older books. He leaned over her shoulder and saw that she didn't know what Pursuade meant. "Pursuade... it means to convince someone to do something basically." Dein explained, not surprised to find a 16 year old who couldn't read since he was an orphan.

19. Sir Charles of Monocles The Fault in Our Stars

Stephen shuddereed. "Something seems wrong ever since I bumped into that guy."

20. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

"Thanks." Jamei smiled "You ok? You kinda fell over me." She asked sitting up and closing the book.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.