Kingdom Hearts II Olyumpus Collesium(the tourtament).

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by KH2fan13, Oct 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KH2fan13 Moogle Assistant

Just like it says. I'm stuck on the tourtament part. I lareadt beat the Pain and Panic Cup, but I cant beat the Cerberus Cup. Like I'll get to the final round and i just cant beat it. How do you beat Cerberus in under 2 minutes? i just cant do it. Can some one help me?

2. EvilMan_89 Code Master

easy, u know u can gain time by winning fast rite? well, here's my super cheap way of doing this. first, equip things that increase your magic. then make sure u have Fire Boost and Thunder Boost equipped. then have Fire and Thunder as your Shortcuts. and just keep using Wisdom Form and keep using Fire to get through all matches except against fire enemies, use Thunder for that. and on Cerberus, just Thunder him to death, revert when ur in MP charge, hit to fill Drive Gauge, Transform into Wisdom again and repeat.

3. clarkeyboy Moogle Assistant

another tip

I did it all in Master Form. Blasted through the cup in minutes and killed Cerberus in 45 seconds. Just kept hammering the X and triangle for reaction commands. Im sure there are many ways but that is what worked for me :D

4. KH2fan13 Moogle Assistant

I havent seen any reaction commands for Cerberus, but in other places i have. And Evilman your way is kinda confusing. I might be able to do it that way. I'll try later today.

5. Cetra Moogle Assistant

Cerberus is very easy. You have to hit him till he is ready to jump and using his shockwave. It's better to avoid it, you know. Use aerial abilities to attack him easier and if you are able to use your reaction command press the "triangle"-button to use the "Evade/Jump!/Dog Paddle" and then there is no problem to defeat Cerberus. But the battle against him is very easy and you can beat him before the command appears.

6. KH2fan13 Moogle Assistant

I still seem to be having a hard time beating him. I played it yesterday and still havent beaten him. I have a friend I can ask to see if he can help me (and that friend is Keybladeholder!)

7. xstep.in.oblivion Moogle Assistant

I didn't really play the cups until after I finished the game up to the final battle. If you do that, you can sweep right through the cup with Final (mmmm, glide. <3) and have more than enough time to beat Cerberus.

Especially if you have Fenrir and/or Ultima equipped.
    Just as a side note.

8. EvilMan_89 Code Master

yea, it's much easier when u do cups later, but the rewards will be much LESS helpful if u wait. my way is for when the cup first opens up.

9. KH2fan13 Moogle Assistant

I would wait until the end of the game, but there is another part im stuck on in Hallow Bastion which is fighting Demyx and then getting ready to do the 1000 Heartless Battle. Its driving me nuts, since i havent actually beat anything in like a month.

10. Xehanort Traverse Town Homebody

Hmm, does the Cerberus Cup involve summons? If it does, ur in luck! :D All you have to do is pass Port Royal the 2nd time through and get Peter Pan. When you have Peter Pan spam him throughout the whole thing! Use his Limit and press the "X" command only. This gets rid of enemies fast and gets you a lot of orbs as well. ;) Hope that helps.

11. xstep.in.oblivion Moogle Assistant

True. My way leans towards completion of the journal versus item gather.

If you're having problems with Demyx too, keep Donald on the "Help Sora" mode (or whatever it happened to be called - I'm talking about the one where he focuses mostly on supporting Sora versus offensive tactics.), and stay more towards the center when he summons water clones. If you haven't gotten that information yet. :3

That's what I used during that part in the Hades (Paradox) cup (: Except I used both X&triangle. (Reaction command impluse - use index&middle finger for max usage.)

12. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Have you done Holoween Town and the Pridelands yet? if you check the battle level you shouldn't be fighting him yet, but if you stick with it you can beat him. Just spam reaction when he uses clones, and Goofy and donald aren't too good in that battle so have them assist you. And my final word of advice, some battles are not meant to be short. I've seen people take a whole hour on a specific battle of Hades Paradox (Don't want to spoil it but those of you who have done it know what I'm talking about); not saying this should be a long battle but if you ever get the chance, in any way, not to get hit, take it.

13. riku-darkness-master Merlin's Housekeeper

final form + thundaga = the easiest win ever in the cerebus cup i beat it in less than a minute

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.