odds of KHIII coming out on wii as well as ps3?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by tomtuff, Jan 11, 2009.

?

Do you think kingdom hearts 3 may come out for wii

1. hellz yeah!

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  2. probably not

23 vote(s)
    82.1%
  3. at this rate, it probably wont come out an ANY console...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. tomtuff Destiny Islands Resident

i just thot of this. do you guys think that khiii may come out for wii? i mean come on, quite likely, KH CoM on GBA and Days coming out for DS...

2. cronoking Chaser

Well its not like KH is made by Nintendo or anything. SE can realease it on any system they feel would work best for them. And with the extra delicious love the 360 has gotten this gen, it could even be on there. Its best to just not worry about it and wait till the next E3 or TGS.

3. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

I would love to show optimism to this idea but it's kinda hard to accept at the same time. =/

4. Xaale Sylph of Hope

No, no and no.

The DS is different, it has a touch screen and they get copyright from Nintendo, who allows them to use the DS as a product. You don't really need KH on the Wii, the gameplay isn't meant for that.

It's not going to happen.

5. Azure Flame Banned

Exactly. There is no way for the battle system to work for the Wii unless you don't use the motion sensor. But then it would be pointless for it to be on the Wii so it would make no sense. It just wouldn't work out.

6. libregkd -

7. cronoking Chaser

The gameplay isnt meant for that? All you do is hit a button repeatedly to slash away and use the occasional magic or item lol. They could easily just map the items and magic shortcuts on the A, B, or Z buttons and leave all the slashing to the motion sensor. KHIII could easily be on any of the consoles this gen. But its pretty certain which one it will be on. KH: ReSuper Battle Fighters Arena is totally gonna gonna be on the Wii though :D

8. Rissy Queen of the Clouds

Exactly. Kingdom Hearts has been with PlayStatation for the longest time, and has recently went out for the Gameboy, and DS. So don't plan on taking that big of a step to wii. Wii is ALL THE WAY owned by Nintendo, and not any other gaming company.

9. Spunk Ransom you're already perfect

Probably not going to happen. Maybe the 360. I don't think the Wii could even handle it. Well, no, it's not gonna happen.

10. tomtuff Destiny Islands Resident

yay negative replies :D i dont WANT it to come out for the wii. nice opinions everyone

11. Shizzy Gummi Ship Junkie

I sure hope it doesn't. If they did, how could they continue the whole commands menu? That's one of the things that makes me love KH, and even though I would be able to get it, I hope it does NOT come out for the Wii.

12. 007 Hollow Bastion Committee

I actually heard that a spin off is coming out for Wii. Of course that wasn't squeenix saying that. It also was about a year ago and since we haven't heard anything about it by now, don't count on it.
    I hope it's not on 360 because I just bought a PS3!
    (even if it's on the 360, it would probably be just in NA so I'd just get a European version for PS3.)

13. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

I don't think they'd put a KH game relative to the story on the wii.They would make a KH game unrelative to the story for the wii though.

14. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

It's more likely that PS3 would have KHIII as an exclusive but the Wii may get a spinoff game like BBS or Days are at a even later date than KHIII.

15. jafar custom title

I'd rather have it on the PS3. The Wii isn't capable of the same level of graphics as the PS3 and, as cronoking said, the moves can be mapped to the Wii, but I wouldn't want it ported since it's going to be half-assed. It's a terrible idea and should be burned.

16. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

It's highly doubtful considering that Kingdom Hearts was originally owned by Sony and not Nintendo...

And considering the reasons that the other people in this thread have said as well.

I personally don't really see any point in releasing it for the Wii.

17. EvilMan_89 Code Master

i don't think so, i think they would go with a more technologically advanced system like Xbox360 and PS3. it would probably come out for BOTH Xbog360 and PS3. also, it might even come out on PS3 (i hope it does tho), it might be an Xbox exclusive like a lot of RPGs are becoming.

18. libregkd -

19. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

20. Tahno The official Charlie Sheen of Republic City.

I have doubts about it coming out for the Wii.
    Reasons:

1. What kind of controls would be involved? Some things aren't as simple as pressing two buttons and moving a cursor around.
    2. A Wii Keyblade? I think that would be pointless, because you would only have to buy the keyblade just for one game only.
    3. Nintendo DS and GBA are different, the controls are somewhat different and easier to handle, than struggling to get your character through a certain area of the game.