Not sure if this should be here but...

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by Juicy, Aug 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juicy Chaser

Can somebody help me overcome a broken heart?

2. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

Awww. Are you okay? You can PM and we'll talk about it.

3. Juicy Chaser

I might... tomorrow. Right now I think if I talk to anybody I'll start to cry. Which I really don't want to happen.. :(

4. gerlert_fav2005 Traverse Town Homebody

Somewhere... I ish not telling you, Florida! XD
    There are more chickens out there in the sea! (Hate fish, using Chicken instead)

A great way to recover is to try and forget about that crazy chicken that left you! :3

5. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

Sweetie, crying is actually a good thing. It makes you stronger.

6. Chevalier Crystal Princess

cry......cry your heart out....

but remember to keep going you might want to decide to stop, but the world wont stop to grieve you.

as sad as this sounds, you must be strong....but cry....its okay to cry.

you can cry , but keep running!

7. Juicy Chaser

I know but right now my sisters are in the room and I don't want them to see me crying.. and I want to try and make it seem like it's no big deal even though he hurt me bad.

He did it by text too.

8. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

Okay, sorry but that guy is a coward! Text message. That's just damn rude. No no... you should not cry over this. He should be crying because he lost someone wonderful. I despise guys that dump girls on text. And MSN isn't a step better either. Sweetie, you deserve someone better. Let that guy wonder why he feels so low, because he lost a great person.

9. Juicy Chaser

We were really good friends even before he asked me out so I don't want to hate him, I want us to stay friends at least.
    He was really special to me, I really don't know what to do now... I feel lost.

Your caring words make me cry sabby.

10. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

Friends are still good. but what he did was UN-friendly. And I'm sorry if it made you cry... it was supposed to make you feel better.

11. Repliku Chaser

It may be possible to be his friend if you still want to, but you do need to have the time to express how you feel and vent, get it out of the system. What he did took you off guard and well, break ups suck for anyone. I do hope you feel better and if you need us, we're here. *hug*

12. Juicy Chaser

no its not that im crying because somebody actually cares. I didn't cry when it actually happened, i promised to stay strong. (didnt work). I guess I'm never gonna be lucky with guys. I actually thought something good had happened to me for once. Then its just.. gone.

Well, im just gonna listen to a friend of mine, she says heartbreak is a good excuse to eat tons of icecream.

I kinda feel a bit better, still bruised though, I doubt tht will ever go away.

Thanks.. *hugs back*

Ive stopped crying now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.