Video not a fandub, AMV, or parody but.....

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by Riku-Sama's Shadow, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Riku-Sama's Shadow Hollow Bastion Committee

2. Xaale Sylph of Hope

One of these videos?

Even if you give credit, it's still just a slideshow of throwing some fanart that isn't yours onto WMM, slapping on a random song and publishing it.

It's really something that takes no effort and that you can do in five minutes.

Sorry.

3. Riku-Sama's Shadow Hollow Bastion Committee

-_-
    you'd better be!!!
    i just joined YouTube
    well, it was my sister's account. she made two. it's my first video she actually let me do on my OWN!!!!!

4. childofturin Why?

And what is an AMV? Especially on WMM? Throwing some clips that someone else ripped off of someone else's game and using someone else's music to make videos that (and I have seen some of these) take about 15 minutes of your time (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-OWSe6WbMw lol my second video - 15 minutes of editing time for 20 seconds of video). And even the best AMV ever is still none of your own effects, clips, programs, music (usually), etc. Hate to admit it, but the only thing we AMVers can claim is the arrangement of clips. That's why we are susceptible to copyright claims.

But that's OK, because we still have fun doing it. While slideshows are not generally the most skillful thing, they do take at least some technical knowledge to do well. Lighten up.

5. Riku-Sama's Shadow Hollow Bastion Committee

LOL. it didn't get many views but i'm hoping my new video will ;)
    i made my very first AMV ^^