New Years Means Tons of Videos

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Deathspank, Jan 1, 2007.

1. Deathspank Banned

First off, I'd like to wish everyone a happy New Year's, I hope you all enjoyed yourselves last night. Anyway, I'd like to announce firstly that in the next coming fews weeks I'll be on the scene re-recording both games fully, not only to put up better boss battles, but to improve the quality of some cutscenes and increase the library of gameplay videos that we have by tenfold. So, here's what I've done so far.

Kingdom Hearts - Cutscenes
    1. Introduction ... [player=OXSpg0R2JF4]Stream[/player] | Download
    2. Awakening ... [player=GpDQVVHlI2s]Stream[/player] | Download
    3. Destiny Islands: Day One ... [player=rLSZ9cJqgPs]Stream[/player] | Download
    4. Destiny Islands: Day Two ... [player=iOY1CMAcErk]Stream[/player] | Download
    5. Destiny Islands: Departure ... [player=bvko94OiqG4]Stream[/player] | Download
    6. Traverse Town: First Visit ... [player=lnRjT-BQt44]Stream[/player] | Download

Kingdom Hearts - Boss Battle Videos
    1. Darkside: First Battle ... [player=nzc_R_WJY4g]Stream[/player] | Download
    2. Wakka ... [player=stjF4l7OVvc]Stream[/player] | Download
    3. Selphie ... [player=Ba5LD9lGk2I]Stream[/player] | Download
    4. Tidus ... [player=IxSxRplvGEc]Stream[/player] | Download
    5. Riku: First Battle ... [player=ISDRB2g1WiU]Stream[/player] | Download
    6. Wakka, Selphie, & Tidus ... [player=SxMYa01KiTM]Stream[/player] | Download
    7. Darkside: Second Battle ... [player=fPD5aSqcqRo]Stream[/player] | Download
    8. Leon ... [player=h6TcXjtcFek]Stream[/player] | Download
    9. Guard Armor ... [player=PSEsNEMqfAg]Stream[/player] | Download

Keep in mind, that finally, these KH1 cutscenes are the actual full English ones, not the Final Mix Jap. subbed ones that have been on the site for a while. Speaking of Final Mix, once I'm done putting together all of these English cutscenes, there will be a new section of the site made for the videos and battles that are exclusive to Final Mix, so people aren't so confused anymore. There's also a lot of new boss battles here that I've never posted before.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Deathspank, Jan 1, 2007.